It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students protest transgender invasion of privacy

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Rather than going over views on transgenders rights again, I would be interested to hear more about the feelings towards the six young women here.

What should the response to them be? Do their concerns merit any kind of support or should they be told to accept it and move on?

What if the girls said that black people really make them uncomfortable and they don't want them in the same locker room? Do their concerns merit any kind of support, or should they be told to accept it and move on?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: UKTruth
Rather than going over views on transgenders rights again, I would be interested to hear more about the feelings towards the six young women here.

What should the response to them be? Do their concerns merit any kind of support or should they be told to accept it and move on?

What if the girls said that black people really make them uncomfortable and they don't want them in the same locker room? Do their concerns merit any kind of support, or should they be told to accept it and move on?

I think that is a good answer and gives one pause for thought in terms of the comparison between race and gender.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thread closed pending review.

new topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join