It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Arrests ISIS Advisors, US And Israelis Held

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
From March 8, 2015

Veterans Today

But we all know this is a diversion, designed to make it appear the US isn't training or arming Insurgents to enter Syria. Because oh, videos like this surfacing on the Internet:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Have not seen that video before.

thank you for that

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

IDF bombs where it feels like it with impunity.

yes they do, but you can't show any time since isis has moved into iraq the the Israeli Air Force has bombed any where there, let alone provide air support for any one in iraq.

You can try hiding behind the main stream censorship

the OP's source is not the MSM, RT is not the MSM, FARS is not the MSM, seems to me that some of these news outlets could provide proof, yet not once has it been shown to have happened.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: purplemer

show me were the Israeli Air Force has ever bombed any where in iraq.

i know they have hit targets in syria, but they have never bombed targets in iraq since isis has been in there.
and that's where these four were captured.

Well, there were those reactors Saddam Hussein was building a while back.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

gordon duff ( Veterans Today ) has admitting to lying and making sh@@ up, plus has been caught many times where he hasn't admitted to it.

why would you believe any thing printed in his rag when he admits to lying about what he writes.

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today being interviewed by talk show hosts Mike Harris (Short End of the Stick), Kevin Barrett (Truth Jihad) and Jeff Rense (Jeff Rense Program).
Recording dates - October, November 2012 At 70m35s into the Mike Harris interview Duff makes the following statement: "I don’t know know any imaginable way you can get information…First of all…Because, about 30%, based on what I believe…and you know what? Who says I’m right? According to my belief, and I have as good of, uh access to information as anyone in the world, probably, anyone I know of. About 30% of what’s written on Veterans Today, is patently false. About 40% of what I write, is at least purposely, partially false, because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that. I write…anything I write I write between the lines.""
Veterans Today - Gordon Duff 40% False Information Controversy

red bo;ld mine.
the link even has a sound bite. at the 70min35sec mark or 1:10:35 secs you can hear him say it.

edit on 16-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

that was saddsam hussien, not isis.

please do try and keep up, it's even in the quote you posted of mine.

but they have never bombed targets in iraq since isis has been in there.

edit on 16-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You see these long convoys and recall how easy it was to destroy the remains of Iraqi Army retreating towards Baghdad with airstrikes.

We're not over there to kill ISIS, just to make it look like we are.
Probably hitting Assad targets for the most part.
We're only over there for show.
If we were serious we could destroy them in a month.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

But I'm still extremely suspicious of that article.

If Iran really had evidence that Israelis and Americans were training ISIS they wouldn't have let the story just drop like that. And if the Iraqi special forces had really announced this someone somewhere would have picked up the story.

Correct. Here is the origin of this black propaganda:

english.farsnews.com...

The Iranian government. Notice that there are no supporting photographs of the passports, or even names.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ty for sharing some interesting info purp..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
LOL There always will be people that will believe everything that is related to Israeli/American boogeyman.
The fact that you got 15 stars for this is just amazing!
I mean, anybody with half a brain would try to check the source or just apply some critical thinking.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

These groups are being funded by the west and thats a documented fact

These terrorists have been offered air supprt from the west and thats a documented fact

You really think it implausible that we might be funding them...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

These groups are being funded by the west and thats a documented fact

These terrorists have been offered air supprt from the west and thats a documented fact

Please provide documentation from a source that is not from a government hostile to "the West."

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What on earth do you think the US militrary are doing in Syria if its not helping the rebels..?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

You see these long convoys and recall how easy it was to destroy the remains of Iraqi Army retreating towards Baghdad with airstrikes.

We're not over there to kill ISIS, just to make it look like we are.
Probably hitting Assad targets for the most part.
We're only over there for show.
If we were serious we could destroy them in a month.

Quoted for truth, I have been pulling my hair out over that very point, how did Isis just roll right into Iraq originally with their shiny new Toyota's and roll right through Mosul(2nd largest city in Iraq) knocking over their central bank for a half billion dollars with no air resistance? Very few people want answers to these questions!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: MaxMech

All right. Where's the documentation?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Theres a lot of evidence..

Have a look

Congress secretly approves U.S. weapons flow to 'moderate' Syrian rebels
www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

What on earth do you think the US militrary are doing in Syria if its not helping the rebels..?

Please, just answer the question: where is your documentation that the US is funding terror groups? We know that they have unsuccessfully tried to train anti-IS fighters, but that does n't seem to be what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Theres a lot of evidence..

Have a look

Congress secretly approves U.S. weapons flow to 'moderate' Syrian rebels
www.reuters.com...

No. I specifically asked about your statement that "these terrorists have been offered air supprt from the west and thats a documented fact."

Specifically what terrorists are you referring to?

ISIS? What documentation is there about them being offered air support?

Now, if you're defining anyone who is fighting against Assad's "legitimate" government of Syria as "terrorists" which apparently some people here do, then I suppose you could say the Kurds are getting western air support including the YPG who up until very recently were classified by the U.S. as terrorists. The U.S. is also giving air support to the same Shia militias that were fighting the Americans in Iraq less then ten years ago, but they are on the side of the Iranians and Assad so I guess they aren't "terrorists?" And oddly enough, the Russians apparently recently offered to give air support to the Free Syrian Army to fight ISIS despite the fact they are bombing them. Are the former the terrorists you are talking about? And do the Russians qualify as "western?"

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The truth of ISIS is out there. It's up to each person to think critically. It is a choice to remain ignorant. It is a choice to lie.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

ISIS and the moderate rebels are one and the same thing. It is documented they are being offered support. Its been documented that they are one and the same thing.

According to Agence France-Presse, ISIS and a number of moderate and hard-line rebel groups have agreed not to fight each other so that they can focus on taking down the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad. Other sources say the signatories include a major U.S. ally linked to the Free Syrian Army. Moreover, the leader of the Free Syrian Army said Saturday that the group would not take part in U.S. plans for destroying the Islamic State until it got assurances on toppling Assad.

The deal between ISIS and the moderate Syrian groups casts doubt over President Barack Obama's freshly announced strategy to arm and train the groups against ISIS.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The fact is documented that Isreal work in coordination with the rebels.

Israeli links to Syrian rebels: now we know why Western media are enamored with them
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

UN reveals Israeli links with Syrian rebels

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

Now its known that Israel operate in Syrian airspace what do you think they are doing.

Israel launched its sixth airstrike inside Syria in the last 18 months, which is described as a ‘targeted killing’ against Hezbollah, whom Tel Aviv maintains is backed by their sworn enemy Iran – which leader Benjamin Netanyahu claims, affords Israel the right to kill them at any time, or any place. Back in 2013, the Assad government in Damascus invited Lebanese Hezbollah militia into Syria to help eliminate terrorists in Syria, and now the uncomfortable reality is finally surfacing – that Israel has been picking off Syrian military and Hezbollah targets who are trying to fight-off ISIS, al Qaeda and al Nusra terrorists – which means that Israel is actually helping ISIS Read more at www.liveleak.com...

Happy days to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join