It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Arrests ISIS Advisors, US And Israelis Held

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

TEHRAN – Iraqi Special Forces said they have arrested several ISIL’s foreign military advisors, including American, Israeli and Arab nationals in an operation in Mosul in the Northern parts of the country.

The Iraqi forces said they have retrieved four foreign passports, including those that belonged to American and Israeli nationals and one that belonged to the national of a Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC) member-state, from ISIL’s military advisors.

wearechange.org...

It seems hard to discern who the real enemy is when you read things like this.

From where I am sitting this seem to be an illegal war by proxy. It is no secret that the US has wanted to over-through Assads regime for some time now. The Arab Spring was used as a tool in Syria to facilitate this action through the funding and training of paid mercenaries.

The US and colation forces under the guise of supporting the moderate rebels train and fund IS. Air support is offered by the US and Israel.

The Russians done more damage to ISIS than the US done in a year and half speaks volumes to me.

I would not blame the Islamic extremists for what is happening in the world I would blame those that fund them.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That's an old story.

And there was never any other source confirming it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Nothing about the current U.S. Policies have been going right since Benghazi. Actually since the invasion of Iraq. I hope the many falsehoods in this tangled knot of deception become exposed completely and let the axe fall where it may.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Seemed to me there where lots of sources confirming it. Where you looking on CNN news and yes you are correct it is an old story I guess the mod will move it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Seemed to me there where lots of sources confirming it. Where you looking on CNN news

Don't give me that condescending crap. I check everything I can.

Show me another source besides that FARS article or even a follow-up story from FARS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sorry really wasnt trying to come across across as condescending...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

does your source article tie any of the four to the government of those countries they come from.
if you think about it, isis has had people form all over the world join their ranks. don't you remember the aussie fella with his kids holding the cut off heads of people.

they have recurited all kinds of people with all kinds of skill sets, military advisers wouldn't suprise me in the least.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yup. Cause they were going SO right before Benghazi. Give me a break...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

does your source article tie any of the four to the government of those countries they come from. if you think about it, isis has had people form all over the world join their rank

They certainly do attract all kinds including Israel that offers them airsupport.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Sorry really wasnt trying to come across across as condescending...

It's all good. Sorry to be testy.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
But I'm still extremely suspicious of that article.

If Iran really had evidence that Israelis and Americans were training ISIS they wouldn't have let the story just drop like that. And if the Iraqi special forces had really announced this someone somewhere would have picked up the story.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
isis have nothing to do with the preachers of hate who want sharia though,isis are just another part of the problem

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

show me were the Israeli Air Force has ever bombed any where in iraq.

i know they have hit targets in syria, but they have never bombed targets in iraq since isis has been in there.
and that's where these four were captured.

edit on 16-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hm, digging up an old story that was actually never based in any reality to support a current conspiracy theory... you guys really are getting desperate.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Was not meaning to dig up and old story the date on the link was yesterday that is why i put it in current event.
Its not much of a conspiracy theory to say the West is funding and facilitating terrorism in Sryia. By definition the present of an invading force in a soveriegn nation without their permission is an act of terrorism and in direct violation of international war.

Funding moderate rebels and training them to overthrow a regime is an act of teror and in no way a conspiracy theory

The fact that these moderate rebels then go and join ISIS is not a conspiacy theory its a fact.

The fact that the US has done little damage to ISIS over the last year is fact. You really think the worlds biggest military can take out men in jeeps with guns.

I could go on but i think you get the idea.

:-)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If everyone keeps relying on source articles they tie the knot tighter. Remind youself who controls main stream media and the celebrity like value underground media sources have.

So...

Source? Source? What source is proven to be trust worthy? Every source spins.

The only way to untie the tangled knot is to stay out of it. The more who do so reveal the agitators and instigators.

------------

May be an old story but new information to many. Thanks for posting this OP.

The islamic culture fighting against western society is an old story in and of itself. Its all the "same old story" isn't it?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

It is difficult separating the facts from fiction and I dont really know the answers I do agree though you need to looks lot further than mainsteam news.

Yes its an old story has shown itself time and again in different clothing.

Thank you for your reply and encouragement.

Glad you enjoyed the thread

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
That's an old story.

And there was never any other source confirming it.

Its an old photo, showing Syrian "terrorists" meeting with IDF on the Israeli border.

There were threads here about it, reflecting how Israel helps the Insurgency to "make Assad go".

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

show me were the Israeli Air Force has ever bombed any where in iraq.

IDF bombs where it feels like it with impunity. You can try hiding behind the main stream censorship, if you like.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

i know they have hit targets in syria, but they have never bombed targets in iraq since isis has been in there. and that's where these four were captured.

ISIS is a transnational group. Sorry I was not trying to say they have been bombing Iraq I was trying to say they have been bombing anti ISIS targets in Syria..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join