It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Laughs Off Obama At G20 Summit: “He’s A Child…He’s A Child.”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

"(who are serious about defeating terror)"

this is really telling imho. it troubles me that so many people latch on to this idea of attacking "terror". something that is basically a never-ending perpetual war.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Its not just Putin...everyone is laughing at this clown. Unfortunately, in the eyes of the world community, we are all worthy of ridicule for voting this moron into office....twice...and they would be correct in thinking so.

I dont' think so. If you look at other countries news sources you'll find different views. The world doesn't think Obama's a clown nor are we being ridiculed for electing him in office. Remember what our choices were in the last two elections-Sarah Palin as a VP and Romney as our president. Based on those two facts, we definitely made the right decision on voting him in. The alternative would have been horrible.

That is the beauty of politics. Where you see the alternatives as horrible, I see the mistake we made as horrible and believe the alternative could only have been better for I can see no way it could have been worse than what we have now.

I guess it depends on where you look and who you ask. I see a lot of foreign opinion, for lack of a better term, bashing Americans for electing this idiot - twice. Not that other presidents haven't also been idiots. But this one is the poster boy. He really is an embarrassment. After the last eight years I can honestly say I would welcome just about anyone, apart from another clinton. We made that mistake twice already and we don't need to multiply our lunacy any further than we already have.

I guess I should amend my statement to say: after the last eight years I would welcome just about any non-democrat. We need someone with the big brass balls necessary to dismantle the obamacare debacle and fix the health care system - for civilians and especially for our veterans. Although I concede hillary does meet the big brass balls requirement, she falls shockingly, dismally, short on the honesty and integrity scale.

America deserves better than what the democrats have brought to the table for the last eight years. I am not particularly impressed with what the republicans have brought to the table either. But if I had to choose a menu it would be conservative or independent. I might keep looking for better chefs and wait staff... But I would take a conservative or independent menu over another liberal one any day of the week. To extend the metaphor, king obama was the e-coli at the political banquet and we all got landed with a nasty case of the runs.

My vote will be a vote for Pepto-Bismol and Depends until further notice.

I'll respectfully disagree with you. We do need to tweak or replace Obamacare with some kind of single payer or expanded medicaid. Remember the goal of Obamacare was just to make sure that everyone had healthcare and could get the medical care they need. That's it period. I don't like any of the clowns on the GOP side except Rand Paul, but they keep marginalizing him. I'd pick Sanders over anyone.

I have to ask you though, why do you think Obama is so bad? Serious question. Also, was Clinton, apart from the Scandal at the end, so bad for the country?

I've laid out the last few Presidents and Obama always comes up near the top...when compared to Carter, Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Nixon, Ford, Clinton, LBJ, Reagan, Obama. When looking at that short list, Obama isn't too bad. I mean Reagan gave weapons to Iran, dealt with drug lords in south america and created the Taliban/Al Queda.

Sure Obama has not been the best president ever, but it's really minor policy details that we disagree on. He hasn't destroyed American or anything. Why is he so bad to you guys?

As you said, I will respectfully disagree. The purpose of obamacare, as you indicated, was to make sure everyone who needed insurance could get it and it would be affordable. He spectacularly failed in that single purpose. There are still many people without insurance and still can not afford the insurance being offered to them. The difference is that now they can be fined for not buying the insurance they cant afford and imprisoned for failing to pay the fines they cant afford to pay. The cost of health insurance has skyrocketed since obamacare passed. Dave Cote, ceo of honeywell, was one of obama's corporate advisers who helped create obamacare. The day obamacare was passed he issued a letter to the entire company saying that the recent passage of obamacare was forcing corporations like honeywell to raise the premiums and reduce the coverage of health care for their employees. He helped write the policy that he then blamed for necessitating the increase in premiums... which are paid directly to Honeywell - which is a self-insured company. The premiums go straight back into the corporate account. They underwrite the insurance. They contract companies like cigna to administer the policies, but they are the ones funding it. If that isn't a conflict of interests, I don't know what is. The insurance costs have gone up every year since obamacare was created, and that began years before it was even implemented. And lets not forget, "If you like your policy - you can keep it. If you like your doctor - you can keep him." Epic fail.

Why do I think obama is so bad? He got elected promising hope and change, that he would end the wars, that he would fix the economy, and that he would have "the most transparent government ever". Epic fail on each and every talking point that got him elected. Every single one. Hope and change ended up being business as usual. Ending wars meant slowly retreating while the enemy got stronger then re-deploying as "advisors" while claiming as recently as the morning of the terror attacks in France that, "ISIS has been contained". Epic fail on a global stage. (there is some of the foreign shaming I mentioned earlier) Fixing the economy apparently meant repeating the mantra, "Its Bush's fault" for six years while continually failing to create a working budget that addressed the growing deficit and jobless situation while pushing back the debt ceiling year after year in a last ditch effort to keep the government from shutting down completely. He took a three trillion dollar deficit and turned it into seventeen trillion with no end in sight. Epic fail. Shoving obamacare down the throats of Americans without even letting congress read it before signing it, closed door meetings at 11:45PM to get disasters like TPP passed, again without letting the public know what it entailed, and under the table negotiations with the muslim brotherhood are anything but transparent. Epic fail.

And that is just the tip of the ice berg. If you know anything about ice bergs, you know that only 1/8 is visible, and they are still huge. Imagine how big the part we haven't seen yet is...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

I'm not excusing anything the U.S. has done but this idea that Putin is some kind of noble white knight is BS.

You'll observe I don't generally say Obama, Putin or Assad when referring to the US, Russia or Syria. Its isn't about personages, its about nations, the people and their governments.

Us wants Assad gone (regime change, i.e., coup), Russia is targeting the US backed insurgents, call them anything but that, lol.
edit on 16-11-2015 by intrptr because: ()

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What is wrong with you Guys!! I hope your not Americans because if you are I'm a shame. Regardless of what decision he makes as a president we as Americans need to support it he is doing much better than when George Bush was in office. Look when we were in Iraq everybody wanted our troop out of there and because of him there not he wants our alliance to get involved and put there troops instead of our. # what do you guys want our troops in there dying. Remember George Bush did this not Obama. I agree something needs to be done but America doesn't need to do it alone all of our allies have been seating pretty in the cut just watching American die. So stop you're bitching and complaining Putin doesn't got # on let Russia gi in there and show what they got let's see what kind of army and military strength they have. Don't be stupid look at the bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
its fairly obvious, Putin is a strategist, an ex kgb, he knows what to do, when to do and where to push, Obama is a common guy that went on to be president of the United States.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Obama is a clown. His administration caused, trained and supplied ISIS. He should be in jail. Putin is a REAL leader. And he WILL take care of ISIS.

Move to russia!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gusramirez1
What is wrong with you Guys!! I hope your not Americans because if you are I'm a shame. Regardless of what decision he makes as a president we as Americans need to support it

So, as an American, you believe we should support the president even if we disagree with him...

...when George Bush was in office. Look when we were in Iraq everybody wanted our troop out of there and because of him there not he wants our alliance to get involved and put there troops instead of our. # what do you guys want our troops in there dying.

So, as an American, why aren't you supporting the President regardless of what decision he makes? (hypocrisy)

Remember George Bush did this not Obama.

In case you forgot, Bush got a lot of advice from a great number of people who all told him war in Iraq was necessary. Here is a short list of some of the people who advocated war in Iraq and their statements:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Don't be stupid look at the bigger picture.

Quickly, find the nearest reflective surface, stare into it, and repeat that sentence until you understand it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

One sided propaganda in my opinion. Truth or no truth. Some days I just can't be bothered to read al of the Obama hatred and that's coming from someone who doesn't support his administration at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Not intended to be mean spirited, sure. Which part of his post do you need to have translated to you?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
lol at all the sandy Republicans in this thread. Guess what? You're going to lost next election too!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Your source "DCWhispers.com"...is cheap conservative hate fiction..

Specifically that site is run by a guy out of his house in Anderson Indiana..

Jim Jenness..

Registrant Name: James Jenness

infoyr.com...

Founder of TCOF Directory - Top Conservatives On Facebook. A comprehensive resource for Facebook Conservatives.

Voice-over artist, internet entrepreneur, musician, vocalist, engineer, songwriter, etc. Productive crew member of the Atlas Shrugged Movie internet marketing team.

about.me...

Somehow I do not think he was attending the G20 summit and standing beside Vladimir Putin...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

The secret groups control the mafia, they've had robotoids and cosmospheres for over 45 years. What do you think they've got now? Can't beat cosmospheres with pistols and kalashnikovs. They could easily purge the mafia if they wanted, hell they could replace their leaders with clones. They work together, this is the way of things.. Putin has known about these things since the late 70's probably, they chose him and groomed him for this role as a charismatic strong man. They're in contact and are working with different ET groups.

Secrets of the true ninja clans..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I can simplify it. He's an "Amateur". Id be ashamed to have ever voted for this tool, let alone twice.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl
I can simplify it. He's an "Amateur". Id be ashamed to have ever voted for this tool, let alone twice.

He's no amateur. He's been a pretty good president. At least as good as our last 9 or the average of them. Not saying he's great, he's not...but no worse than the last 8.

I voted for him twice. But give me a break, the first one was McCain...I considered him until Palin opened her mouth. Can you blame me for voting against her? She's a lunatic. Then the last election we had Romney...um...a corporate shill who was rich beyond belief. Again, who would vote for Romney? I needed better choices.

Also editing to add that if you google it and search for other countries news sources and international polls. Obama isn't considered weak in the international stage and our international standing has increased since the Bush years. Again, not saying he's a great president but certainly not Amateur or a tool like you've posted here.
edit on 18-11-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Amen. I'm tired of saying it, with all the haters and closet racists, but I agree he's been a good president. Not great, but good.
edit on 18-11-2015 by BlackmoonJester because: More to say. heh.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester

Amen. I'm tired of saying it, with all the haters and closet racists, but I agree he's been a good president. Not great, but good.

YES! And all you have to do is compare him to the previous ones and you'll see. Is he better than Nixon or Carter or Ford? Clinton with his sex scandal. Reagan giving arms to Iran and dealing with Drug dealers in south America. LBJ? Many consider him a criminal. Bush Sr and Jr? Too much propaganda.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

My goodness, 1000 stars for this OP!

Obama is the worst leader in American history.

It’s so bad you wonder is he psychologically impaired in some way.

He’s a disgrace…he’ll go down in history as a terribly insufficient man and president.

A man who wants to be a leader, such as president of the US, has to understand that one has to do things unpleasant at times, such as a war against massive evil

Putin is right, Obama is a child.

For an adult does what they have to do not what they want to do.

I said years ago that one wouldn’t want Obama with them in a street fight( he'd run away) if you’re mugged or attacked….Obama just doesn’t have the intestinal fortitude to be a leader

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Also Obama has the dumbest advisor possible, Susan Rice next to him while talking to Putin

You wonder is this a deliberate attempt at folly

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

My goodness, 1000 stars for this OP!

Obama is the worst leader in American history.

It’s so bad you wonder is he psychologically impaired in some way.

He’s a disgrace…he’ll go down in history as a terribly insufficient man and president.

A man who wants to be a leader, such as president of the US, has to understand that one has to do things unpleasant at times, such as a war against massive evil

Putin is right, Obama is a child.

For an adult does what they have to do not what they want to do.

I said years ago that one wouldn’t want Obama with them in a street fight( he'd run away) if you’re mugged or attacked….Obama just doesn’t have the intestinal fortitude to be a leader

You say that... but where is the proof that he's the worst leader in American history? Serious question. Especially if you consider him and compare him to the last 8 presidents we've had. Again, not saying he's great, but far better than the last 8 , so if he's the worse...those guys were the worsterist, worstest? What words should I use to describe them?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

As a political independent thinking progressive, that means I don’t tow the entire liberal dogma, Obama on he level of being a progressive has failed miserably.

The only thing he has done is a weak Obama care something that any democratic president would have done….and even there is was the congress that did that not Obama.

But on this issue, of terrorism, a life and death struggle Obama is an absolute disaster.

People are going to die because of Obama’s sorry leadership.

He’s not doing what has to be done to barbaric savages that any president would have already dealt with and begun to exterminate

It’s got to be done sooner or later

That’s why I think this may be a deliberate plot by Obama’s puppet masters

Nobody could be a dumb and clueless as he is acting on this issue.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join