It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Laughs Off Obama At G20 Summit: “He’s A Child…He’s A Child.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Regardless of personal views world leaders might have of his tactics, Russia’s Putin is now seen as the single most influential player in the war on Islamic terror and the Obama White House was desperate to try make itself appear equally worthy of the fear and respect the world has for Putin’s determination to wipe ISIS off the face of the planet.

The Obama White House is said to have reached out to Putin staffers wanting to have a quick sit-down moment just prior to the beginning of the G20 Summit hosted this week by Muslim Brotherhood advocate and Turkish Dictator President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan. It was a blatant attempt at a photo-op said to have been suggested and strongly pushed for by longtime Senior White House Adviser, Valerie Jarrett.

When images of Barack Obama shaking hands with President-host Erdogan flashed across one of the many monitors placed throughout the G20 summit it proved further fodder for rebuke by the Russian strongman, who then pointed to a monitor while shaking his head at the sight of the widely smiling and seemingly passive American president..- “He’s a child…he’s a child!”

It appears that for Barack Obama, the war against ISIS is an inconvenient political matter that runs counter to his longtime support of the Muslim world, whereby for Vladimir Putin, it is a far more serious affair requiring strong and direct intervention. The world is looking to Putin and dismissing Barack Obama.

Source: dcwhispers.com...

Not much that MOST of us already know.... The world learders (who are serious about defeating terror) see Obama like most Americans do... A bumbling, self serving, non-serious, politically partisian fool with no real clue about what is going on or any proper ideas to solve the issues. The laughing stock.. if you will.

Putin is on the move and Obama is his target. Putin is beating Obama around like a cat with a mouse....

I use to think "I can't believe no county has attacked us yet (Russian, China) but then I thought... they are having too much fun watching Obama destroy the USA himself, why bother. We'll just go pick up the pieces". Which is ever so evident when you really look at Obama and what he is doing/has done.

Example.... To the folks in Lousianna. How you liking those 10,000k Syrian Muslim men (ages 18-30) being moved into your state now?

Source: dcgazette.com...
edit on 11/16/2015 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Your only source seems a little lonely with that report...
I'm tipping it is fabricated.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Putin: Checkmate

Obama: wait, but you can't move...I thought..this isn't checkers? *sighs* Shoot some hoops instead?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Clearly bias reporting whether true or not, and I see nothing to suggest it's true (although Obama is clueless).

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

This isn't intended to be mean spirited, but is English not your first language?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Indeed this country is being run (ruined) by adult children. Not Obama, he's a puppet.

The world is tired of US double speak and double standards.

Mr. Putin’s attitude toward ISIS is no laughing matter, though. He remains intent on that group’s ultimate destruction and has set out to do just that, waging an air war that has already dwarfed anything the Obama policy has undertaken over the last eighteen months since the president declared his intent to “contain” the ISIS threat.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Why do you refugee drama people keep posting a picture from Budapest whenever you talk about Louisiana getting ten thousand refugees? As if it's not blatantly false.

Oh, and Louisiana has gotten a whopping FOURTEEN refugees. That's ten, plus four more. And governor Jindal is all over the Obama administration about how they're going to safeguard his state for any further refugees.

www.wwltv.com...

Spin baby spin.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Your source represents those on the far right who are so partisan they glorify a theocratic Russian dictator over the democratically elected president of the United States.

Either that or it's foreign propaganda.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Probably a bit of both.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Putin is the very epitome' of a strong-arm mafia-like criminal with tactics to match. He is not concerned about political correctness, nor what others think. He does not run a democracy where he is reliant on transparency to maintain his power.

Obama, on the other hand, is a puppet, whose strings are pulled from behind the curtain, by global elites very much like Putin, but only more ruthless and powerful.

These 2 men are 2 sides of the same coin and all the worlds a stage, and they are merely the players keeping you distracted from their masters pulling their strings from behind the curtain...........

"In Politics, nothing happens by accident, if it happened, you can bet it was planned that way" - US President Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president." - US President Franklin D. Roosevelt

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
And where is the evidence for the claim that the Russian air war against ISIS has "dwarfed" what the U.S. coalition is doing? They aren't even operating in the east where the main IS territory is.

I'm hardly a fan of the U.S. military industrial complex but this "Bravo to the big bad Russians" crap from the right is pretty annoying too.

ISIS managed to bring down a Russian airliner right out of the gate so they aren't neccesarily any more on top of things than the Americans.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

And where is the evidence for the claim that the Russian air war against ISIS has "dwarfed" what the U.S. coalition is doing? They aren't even operating in the east where the main IS territory is.

They're bombing terrorists, I mean insurgents, I mean moderates, I mean good terrorists.

These aren't the droids you are looking for…

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Obama is a clown. His administration caused, trained and supplied ISIS. He should be in jail. Putin is a REAL leader. And he WILL take care of ISIS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They're bombing terrorists, I mean insurgents, I mean moderates, I mean good terrorists.

These aren't the droids you are looking for…

Yeah, I hear what your saying. My point is the Russians aren't going to just roll in and solve this mess by joining in with everyone else in bombing the crap out of the place.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its not just Putin...everyone is laughing at this clown. Unfortunately, in the eyes of the world community, we are all worthy of ridicule for voting this moron into office....twice...and they would be correct in thinking so.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Obama is a clown. His administration caused, trained and supplied ISIS. He should be in jail. Putin is a REAL leader. And he WILL take care of ISIS.

The reality is that ISIS has gained territory since the Russian intervention. Russia is primarily attacking non-ISIS rebels and Assad and his allies really haven't made any overwhelming progress on the ground as a result.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Are you trowing us back to the illuminati, Vatican and the bildebergers, ehh I just started to think that this for once was a new cooperative event of two nations almost starting a worldwar III out of the escalation of the Ukraine. .

Or did they shift and schedule that event after ISIS defeat ?

(Little bit of sarcasm )

So who's controlling ISIS if they're being played behind the scenes? Then we only have to eliminate the man behind the mask..
edit on 0b37America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 07:04:37 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 07:04:37 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Its not just Putin...everyone is laughing at this clown. Unfortunately, in the eyes of the world community, we are all worthy of ridicule for voting this moron into office....twice...and they would be correct in thinking so.

I wish there was a way to flag a response, because if there was I'd give this one 1,000 flags!!

The truth and stark reality of your statement should be shouted from every hilltop, every building; it should blaze across every screen and broadcast on every radio...in every language!!

I would only change one minor thing...I would instead say "...we are all worthy of ridicule for allowing this moron to be voted into office...twice...

...because I know I sure as hell didn't vote for this moron!!

edit on 11/16/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I wish there was a way to flag a response, because if there was I'd give this one 1,000 flags!!

The truth and stark reality of your statement should be shouted from every hilltop, every building; it should blaze across every screen and broadcast on every radio...in every language!!

I would only change one minor thing...I would instead say "...we are all worthy of ridicule for allowing this moron to be voted into office...twice...

...because I know I sure as hell didn't vote for this moron!!

Thank you! Well, said. And I agree with your edit.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

At last , true words spoken as a true American...

edit on 16-11-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join