It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now THE possible REASON for these shootings!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I just want to learn
sad you won't enlighten me.
Almost like you can't do it....

If asking people to back up their claim is baiting then I will wear that badge proudly.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They can't ,we would arrest /kill them for it, but you will of course notice ,I'M sure ,it is a primary effort of this admin to do so.
It's about as successful as ALL of his work,some will be dismantled later of course...
Don't blame US because he's a f##K up.
edit on 2-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

My fiance is just starting a new job in childcare. She has received instructions on how to spot extremism in a nursery. Seriously, Wtf?

(post by Mileslusso removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mileslusso

I am simply on a differing intellectual plateau based on my knowledge.
I TRY to tell you but you don't see it.
WE WILL not go willy nilly guns BLAZING because we don't have a reason to start shooting yet ...duh.
WE certainly won't defer to some knee jerk reaction when it is the fabric of our country ,not to mention the REAL failure is in the Whitehouse ,he can't do squat.
WHO the hell are YOU to decide that thosands possibly millions of deaths are required for the current status quo?
THE US IS under attack by a PC SOCIAL ASSAULT we can beat that JUST fine with out a civil war.
JSOC will perform a COUP if he tries to stop elections by staying in.

WE ARE doing a social counter just by telling you what we know ...it helps if you listen.
If WE have failed you ,too bad, we have other issues that might be above your head to concern ourselves with,YOUR judgemnet NOT withstanding.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

THAT can lead to profiling based on a childs words.
AGREE whole heartedly

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: queenofswords

Well yes in the day in age where label anyone from the ME as such, we are going to see it here too.

The door has already been open, long ago, this guy is just another walking through it.

I wonder if you objected when the guy shot the two reporters to him being called a violent extremist..

Actually, I did. I said if that guy was a nut, then so was Roof and if Roof was a racist extremist, then so was the reporter.

You couldn't call the two as different because both shared too many characteristics to be separated in both their personal mental status and their crimes.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mileslusso

Is that recent pic of you?
I am MUCH better looking and talented too.
I can't also help but point out JUST using memes is a falure of debate, this isn't Facebook chum.
I have spelling issues quite often myself but MY INTELLECT remains intact si I CAN at least do so.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Not to mention how much that tyrannical gov would out gun us.

I don't think it is to late, just don't think going to the guns is the answer at this point.

You seem to forget that at most half of the army would desert if given the orders to fire on innocent civilians and then what happens? it becomes a civil war fought with modern weapons on both sides.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

We can hope. For any kind of revolt to succeed, you would need at least 1/3 of the military and the support of 1/3 of the populace (if not their outright participation). People forget that the Revulationary Army was a tiny minority of the Colonial population and that the colonists who supported them were likewise a minority.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't know, things are so CHAOTIC these days(Probably as intended) and things have changed so much,it's hard to really say that any experts trully get it.

(post by Mileslusso removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Here you go, from a conservative source of all places:

The media most often took the numbers at face value, allowing for the perception of an increase in mass shootings and deaths from them, Lott said. A counter report by the CPRC shows that if the biases and errors were corrected, the Bureau’s data would show that the annual growth rate for homicides in mass shootings had been cut in half, Lott said.

Fox News

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: luthier

Here you go, from a conservative source of all places:

The media most often took the numbers at face value, allowing for the perception of an increase in mass shootings and deaths from them, Lott said. A counter report by the CPRC shows that if the biases and errors were corrected, the Bureau’s data would show that the annual growth rate for homicides in mass shootings had been cut in half, Lott said.

Fox News

What are you trying to prove? Are you saying psychotropic drugs do not cause suicides and violence as a side effect? How are the mass shootings being categorized. Are they taking out gang warfare? Are these school shootings being analyzed?

This is a very complicated subject. You should look at criminology and urban anthropology. I hardly think fox news as a credible and unbiased source .

Also I am an independent with libertarian leanings. My personal studies are in anthropology and philosophy though I make a living as a sound engineer and guitar maker.

I am also a middle school and high school wrestling and judo coach. I have a lot of experience with kids on all kinds of drugs under stress and from all kinds of backgrounds.

www.cchrint.org...

healthimpactnews.com...

edit on 2-10-2015 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I just want to learn
sad you won't enlighten me.
Almost like you can't do it....

If asking people to back up their claim is baiting then I will wear that badge proudly.

Look, you are right, I can't back it up, I made it all up.
If you go online and check, you will find out how many fools believed me when I told them all this same stuff

Millions of them.
Except the reason is it is common knowledge at this point.

I have links and can back up easily that thousands have lost gun rights due to the new ACA abortion called Obama care, but giving them to you is just throwing them away.
Links are for Closers!
I even have some of the new Glen Gary Links, but Youuuuu, can't have them!
edit on 2-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Top Ten Legal Drugs Linked to Violence

When people consider the connections between drugs and violence, what typically comes to mind are illegal drugs like crack coc aine. However, certain medications — most notably, some antidepressants like Prozac — have also been linked to increase risk for violent, even homicidal behavior.

A new study from the Institute for Safe Medication Practices published in the journal PloS One and based on data from the FDA’s Adverse Event Reporting System has identified 31 drugs that are disproportionately linked with reports of violent behavior towards others.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join