It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now THE possible REASON for these shootings!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We have ALWAYS speculated WHY?
What is the point of deliberately allowing gun free zones .impoverished bigger cities?
Why would anyone WANT to cause people to go off on SSRI medicines....here we are.
www.justice.gov...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Oct 2 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What is this, the beginning of some sort of UN snitch on your neighbors campaign?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Can you PLEASE summarise your point.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In order for anyone who is against the constitution to to attempt to usurp the country he would need a strong outside force like the UN or NATO. this is an attempt to do so.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

No a FORCE to take your armed neighbors down in order to comply with UN mandates.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

In order for anyone who is against the constitution to to attempt to usurp the country he would need a strong outside force like the UN or NATO. this is an attempt to do so.

I'm assuming the motive would be redistribution of wealth? Formation of totalitarian global regime?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Look, 1 in 10 people in America are on SSRI's ...

Nearly 1 in 10 people aged 12 and up take an antidepressant medication, according to a report by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.

In fact, the rate of antidepressant use to treat depression or anxiety has jumped nearly 400 percent in the past 20 years.

nydailynews

Okay, so we have a 400 percent increase in these drugs in the last twenty years. If these drugs are causing people to snap and go on killing sprees, we should see a sharp increase in gun-related murder, right?

Nope.

In the past 20 years, for instance, the murder rate in the United States has dropped by almost half, from 9.8 per 100,000 people in 1991 to 5.0 in 2009. Meanwhile, robberies were down 10 percent in 2010 from the year before and 8 percent in 2009.

csmonitor

So we have an explosion of these drugs being prescribed, yet lower rates of homicide with guns. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have been seeing this coming for a long time now. Just yesterday I said this:

If you have been following the UN's rhetoric over the years pertaining to the Arms Treaty and studied the background philosophy and ultimate goals stated by them, then you can see what they are doing. We have had threads about this in the past. If you care to do a the reading, you will find out that they consider gun "violence" in America a human rights issue. This puts them squarely in our business, because, of course, they spin it as if women and children are being brutalized on a mass scale everyday by such "gun violence".

Obama is the worst thing the American People ever did for this country, imo. There is no telling what he has committed us to. He is not a leader. He is a talker and is more than willing to put the American people in the hands of someone else, because let's face it...he is inept and clueless.

It begins, friends. Now watch it unfold.

Welcoming remarks will be offered by the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights,

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not unless they are given to someone who's brain chemistry is normal.
Drs give these out who are NOT qualified to do so ONLY a psychiatrist can do that and MY personal experience with them has rather CLEARLY shown what happens when you are emotionally nulled out then avalanched with them ,it's hard to maintain control.
If there is a 1% chance of this happening the drugs are dangerous enough.
Not to mention thse shootings aren't a daily occurence.

edit on 2-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

The VA aslo pushes these drugs to COMBAT TRAINED WARFIGHTERS and is as we speak attempting to convince me to do so for my PTSD instead of weed.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Look, 1 in 10 people in America are on SSRI's ...

Nearly 1 in 10 people aged 12 and up take an antidepressant medication, according to a report by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.

In fact, the rate of antidepressant use to treat depression or anxiety has jumped nearly 400 percent in the past 20 years.

nydailynews

Okay, so we have a 400 percent increase in these drugs in the last twenty years. If these drugs are causing people to snap and go on killing sprees, we should see a sharp increase in gun-related murder, right?

Nope.

In the past 20 years, for instance, the murder rate in the United States has dropped by almost half, from 9.8 per 100,000 people in 1991 to 5.0 in 2009. Meanwhile, robberies were down 10 percent in 2010 from the year before and 8 percent in 2009.

csmonitor

So we have an explosion of these drugs being prescribed, yet lower rates of homicide with guns. Interesting.

Your argument is so flawed its ridiculous. First off what factors impact crime declines or increases.

Second we have seen an increase in mass shootings haven't we? The side effects of these drugs even if its 5 percent is violent and suicidal behaviour even stated by drs and the drug trials themselves. So that fits well with your numbers.

The number of suicides has also gone way up which is used in the homicides by gun but not in violent crime stats

It's also a side effect of a pill will fix my problems.

The one thing these mass murders have in common is mental health and pharmaceuticals.

Please read more on how to achieve studies and draw conclusions in causation.

www.peoplespharmacy.com...
edit on 2-10-2015 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

edit on 10/2/15 by nitrork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Blue helmets are easy to see coming,and usually wont stop a 30-06

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Looking better all the time...

assaultweaponsofohio.net...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
False Flag Alert
Confirmed: Police confiscated cell phones
www.nrtoday.com...
"Sometime after noon, students’ cell phones were confiscated, then
students were marched out one building at a time, hands up, patted down
and lined up to be evacuated on buses"
i2.cdn.turner.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
After closely reading the article posted in the OP, look for this new shooter in Oregon to be labelled a "violent extremist" along with lots of "documentation" and social media "proof" of it.

Violent Extremist will the the catalyst label. Listen for it to be thrown out there along with the Charleston shooter. This is going to open the door.

Watch and wait....and listen.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: yuppa

Looking better all the time...

assaultweaponsofohio.net...

Thanks for the link. Hopefully i can buy one before they are also banned!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well yes in the day in age where label anyone from the ME as such, we are going to see it here too.

The door has already been open, long ago, this guy is just another walking through it.

I wonder if you objected when the guy shot the two reporters to him being called a violent extremist..

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So, someone is causing people to go off their SSRIs in order to implement programs like the "Montréal’s Mayors’ International Observatory on Living Together?" And how is this the reason for what happened in Oregon?

I'll guess I just have to wait until I watch the Crisis Actor youtube vids. Those are no doubt online already.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: queenofswords

Well yes in the day in age where label anyone from the ME as such, we are going to see it here too.

The door has already been open, long ago, this guy is just another walking through it.

I wonder if you objected when the guy shot the two reporters to him being called a violent extremist..

What I am saying is that the ---ism is going to take the place of the ---ist. The 'extremism' is going to be the social condition that allows a government agency and/or outside forces to be authorized and implemented.

Does what I'm saying make sense?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't believe this is the reason for these I can't go that crazy. But without a doubt this is the agenda. I just saw a tweet in which Ban Ki Moon wishes the U.S. "To take the necessary action to prevent more gun crime."

Honestly does it really matter if we have guns or not? This country had turned to garbage and all you gun guys just talk talk talk. Like what is the point of fighting so hard to keep guns if you're too big of pansies to ever use them.

You oath keepers are like store security guards at a bar telling everyone how tough you are while your store has been getting robbed every day for years. You're jokes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join