It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign Against Sex Robots.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Personally I can see her point because If one came out and they were like the robots in Humans I wouldn't bother with all the nonsense that follows me around with the ladies and just get me a slave robot.

This is why they should not be banned. To ban them just because of religious or societal convictions is silly.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't see her movement gaining any speed. But I do have to wonder if my robot girlfriend would get jealous of how much time I spend with my computer and the coffee maker.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Roxxxy is a 9/11 fanatic! She keeps on talking about jet fuel and molten steel. "Do you like jet fuel? Do you like molten steel?"
edit on 15amTue, 15 Sep 2015 07:39:19 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

Mind you even If I did end up with a sex robot It would just end up doing my washing up and making me butties.
I just want a robot slave really.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Another idiot trying to stick her nose where it doesn't belong just because she doesn't like that some people have interests that she doesn't agree with.
edit on 15-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Can't I just get one for the S.O.?

Just kidding Geez!

I don't know really how they COULD be banned...
that may would be like banning your right hand or left hand if you're a "southpaw"...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I'm not going to say those people polled were lying but I will say I don't believe they were telling the truth!

Those numbers seem skewed unless the folks I know are just sexual deviants...THAT could be!

2% only? I don't know....

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can't watch the videos and am unclear one one point. Do these robots come with batteries or do you plug them in? Because there could be issues.

How long would the electrical lead be, for instance? Could you whisk your robot off to a sandy beach or a sunny field or would you have to stay stuck indoors because the lead wasn't long enough?

And batteries? Well, we all know how they can run down at inopportune moments....

Hmm... so the battery's gone dead. Robots for necrophiliacs, anyone?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I can just see it now.
Feminists getting upset because they don't make plus size sex bots.
Complains that real human women are having to compete with all the super hot sex bots.
Well, you'll never catch my sex bot at a Carl's Jr.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If our governments and corporations don't annihilate us all first, the android revolution will no doubt come. This lady is dreaming if she thinks she can dictate human sexuality. Not gonna happen. Religion has tried for thousands of years with only a modicum of success.

On another note. It looks like you brought out the MGTOW's for this thread BM. I love it when a man thinks he understands women. LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

A genie popped out of a bottle the other day and he gave me a wish and I asked for a motorway going from my house in the UK to my Uncles house in new zealand because I don't like flying, he refused saying it would be just too big of a job so I asked "I want to understand women"....
"One lane or two on that motorway?".

One day we will be all in these robots anyhow like avatar I reckon...
Imagine being in a robot chimp for a day
Oh the fun!.
edit on 15-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I've decided to put an order in for one that after some lovin' turns into a beer fridge and pizza oven - but morphs back into a French-maid at the press of a button (the button next to the mute button) when I wake up the next day.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Has some interesting questions.

Is it ethical to fall in love with a robot?.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Or both if you're ambisinister.

Got you there.

Ban vibrators too.Just as sensible.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I can just see the future.

Ban the Gay Robots!

KKK comes out against black gay robots.

Female robots must wear the Burka.

Feminist activists claim female robots have a right to say no!

Thou Shalt Not Covert The Neighbor's Fembot.

Sunday Night Live. EveBot and AdamBot live action at 10.00. (But of course, we only watch for the sparkling dialogue. )

Oh, an ode to the future.

P

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
In a futur not so distant, you'll have silicosexual*. It's just another sexual orientation. I find that idiot. But I dont think it's dangerous, so... Keep the robots I'll take the girls.

From Randall Munroe xkcd.com:

*If you write the Webster, you can take my neologism, I will be happy.
edit on 15-9-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind if my husband got one. In fact.....I'd probably get it for him. I'd like one too, one the doesn't speak, but cleans obsessively. For the record, I don't want or need pillow talk or lots of conversation with my husband. I'm just not that kind of girl. My husband on the other hand would likely run the batteries down talking to his sex bot.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
LOL!
Sounds like my husband.

a reply to: Kentuckymama

And yes! A boymonkey robot? Are you kidding me? Where do I order?

I wouldn't have a problem with these, hell, if nothing else, it will cut down on the VD's, right?
Might put prostitutes out of a job though.

Hmm... so the battery's gone dead. Robots for necrophiliacs, anyone?

I may be sick, but damn.... that was funny.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
No One Else's damn business!

Woot! Agreed!

I also agree with the women here who want to get one for their husband... LOL! That could come in real handy some days...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join