It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Problem Conspiracy - yes, it's about the migrants in Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I didn't demand anything apart from you actually trying to educate yourself on something before spouting I'll informed bull crap.

Obviously that is too much for you. The only person who "failed miserably" was you by simply acting up to the stereotype.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to threads, and threads come full circle back to fear.

I've gotta say the whole 'economic migrant' fear is all over the place. Is a trained neurosurgeon going to be replaced by an untrained migrant who's medical expertise doesn't go beyond applying a salve? Is a structural engineer going to be replaced by a man who's never built anything more than a drywall?

Sure, some of the more tedious, entry level jobs could be at risk but it won't be the migrants fault-it will be the employers fault because some will exploit them if they get the chance. A former boss wanted foreign workers simply because they will work for less pay so he can stuff his face with pies and sweets. Unsurprisingly his own family moved on and left that coronary on legs to his fate.

edit on 15-9-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: johnwick

I didn't demand anything apart from you actually trying to educate yourself on something before spouting I'll informed bull crap.

Obviously that is too much for you. The only person who "failed miserably" was you by simply acting up to the stereotype.

Im just not in the right state of mind for this debate at the moment, my apologies brother, you deserve better, but I have a lot of personal stuff going on.

Next time....I will be the 100% real deal your debate skills deserve.

For now, have fun brother, talk to you later.

Im on a very short time table, sorry!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmlima

originally posted by: Power_Semi
It seems crazy that any sane person would welcome all of these people with open arms (like Merkel) because all it will do is encourage many, MANY times more to also come, so what is behind it all? Why are our leaders doing this?

So open are those arms that they closed the borders to Austria to prevent them from coming into Germany...

Actually the borders are not closed at all, the police is simply checking the IDs of some people that come into the country. The so called refugees can and do still get in with ease, and those that are being stopped by the police are brought to camps/housing units where they are being registered, if they want to stay in Germany.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

It seems crazy that any sane person would welcome all of these people with open arms (like Merkel) because all it will do is encourage many, MANY times more to also come, so what is behind it all? Why are our leaders doing this?

Yep remember the Tsarnev brothers ?

REFUGEES.

And that was just 2.

Mulitpled by tens of thousands now.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

There's also clearly a huge risk that terrorists will be among them, potentially (probably?) thousands of them.

There is no "risk" -- it's a given:

ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon'
(Feb 19, 2015)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I just wanted to add a little extra information here after being asked to by an ATS member, who kindly provided the first part.

If you don't believe that the leaders of the EU want to end the nationality of individual nations, and destroy their cultural and ethnic makeup, then take a look at:

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

In this case it seems that he is advocating it as beneficial for the economy (i.e. corporations have access to lower paid workers, thereby making them more profits).

This second one is a series of actual quotes from Juncker himself (you can read an article about him here that is quite eye opening: here< br />
Some of the words he has spoken:

On referendums: "If it's a Yes, we will say 'on we go', and if it's a No we will say 'we continue'". [i.e. if they get the "wrong" answer they just keep going until they get the right answer].

On the future of Britain: "Britain is different. Of course there will be transfers of sovereignty. But would I be intelligent to draw the attention of public opinion to this fact?" [more on this here]

On getting things done: "We decide on something, leave it lying around and wait and see what happens. If no one kicks up a fuss, because most people don't understand what has been decided, we continue step by step until there is no turning back."

Do the people have a right to know what is going on: "When it becomes serious, you have to lie."

On (I guess) allowing the people to choose their own destiny: "There can be no democratic choice against the European treaties"

And finally: "I am astonished at those who are afraid of the people: one can always explain that what is in the interest of Europe is in the interests of our countries" - and sadly people are so dumb they just swallow this last one over and over again without question - like now.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

"People" should come first. I don't care about "German" or "Hungarian" or "Polish" or "Greek" or "British". That does not have a real value to me. Why should it?

What makes a "membership" to one country more valuable than to another country?

Well bully for you that you don't care about "german" or "hungarian" etc - what about those who do - do their views not count because they are different to yours?

We need to just use the reference "people" no pre-names. Using any prename only advocates separation, and in the end we are all just human.

what you say sounds quite Utopian, but really it's just nonsensical left wing ideology.

People feel an affinity and a connection to where they were born and live, it becomes a part of their internalised view of who they are - you can't just tell them they're wrong and that they should stop.

And why should they? It's how we have survived as communities for thousands of years.

Nationalism, it's a good thing. It's not like it led to world wars or anything.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What's easier to control? One state one currency one government one bank or a dozen small countries with their own leaders currencies laws? I have always felt that the agenda was to expand Europe into one huge state and nothing over the last few years has changed my mind on this.

However, they may have shot themselves in the foot with this latest fiasco with refugees/migrants.....throwin half a dozen different religions and cultures into the pot is asking for the lid to blow off!

You cannot legislate that people get along be all nicey nicey and accepting, it may work for some of the more liberal minded but will never work for others. History has a long track record of many many people's despising each other and forcing them all together in one mish mash of "communities" is a riot waiting to happen (and possibly many more things)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Personally, i feel that religion has been blown out of proportion. Refugees are seen as terrorists, because they come from a country that is predominantly Muslim. Has anyone actually ever realised that we are also the terrorists. We fight illegal wars, we push these people out of their countries. yes this time it was an unstoppable force. These people need to start a new life! They have grown up, and no have started to bring their children up in a country corrupted and torn with warfare. If it was your children would you not want them to be given a new chance at life in a country with wealth and opportunities to become what they want without having the fear of war every single day they wake up. Living in poverty!

However, we have to take into account that there could be some problems with this, the most of which could be that some of these refugees could be involved with certain groups or societies, and are taking advantage of the mass migration/flee to set into disguise and maybe assault people once in the country or maybe just assault the refugees. This of course is a very slim chance. There are a few more problems that could arise from accepting these refugees.

Many people nowadays are uncomfortable with refugees entering their country. I will be honest, our society today has become so judgemental of change and anyone who doesn't believe in what we do. We fight each other for what we are to blind to see. I personally don't believe in religion as i feel there is no logical sense to it but i envy those who do. They have a sense of security that most of us don't. We wake up and try find purpose to life, we believe when we die, that's it. We just die! But that's different for those who believe in religion, they believe that they were put on this Earth for a purpose and once their purpose is fulfilled they return as they started, by returning to "God". ( i say "God" as some religions believe in a few, or name theirs differently so didn't want to offend.)

Why does it matter who/what we believe in, what country we were born in, or what the colour of our skin is. We are all human, we are all the same on the inside so what does it matter. People are muslim, so what they care for their children and their families as we do. So why can't we let them in and give them a second chance.

I hate close minded people, open your eyes and start empathising for these people. They are fleeing from bloodshed, if it was you, you'd do the same. This is just my opinion, feel differently let me know, i like hearing what others have to say

Farhe

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hungary Block their borders and takes action, will others follow?

Take a look at the end of the second video. They are throwing rocks at the Hungarians for not letting them in their country!
They have been in many fights with Greek, Serbian and other countries police as well

If they are ready to fight why didn't they stay to fight for their land?
edit on WedWed, 16 Sep 2015 11:21:45 -05001AMk000000Wednesdayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Man, need stills of those streets, reminiscent for sure...

Folks are loosing their minds. unwilling to address what's happening, I'm in disbelief.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think it can be summed up in a few words:

"I want, I want, I want - you give or I take!"

How dare the Hungarians say no? - Well, the EU leaders will sort them out soon for sure - this is not part of the grand plan!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

Take a look at the end of the second video. They are throwing rocks at the Hungarians for not letting them in their country!

I noticed this earlier and particularly LOVED the BBC propaganda that you can see here:

(it has now been amended AMAZINGLY) - it originally said "migrants threw missiles, including water bottles" (even though you could see the stones and wooden posts flying through the air in their video) - it now says "migrants threw missiles, including stones and water bottles"
edit on -05:0020153America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 12:02:11 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0902 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When the media try to ''play'' with our emotions and manipulate public opinions

Hungarian news report that the immigrants raised their children to the policemen to gain sympathy and let them pass

So when they tried to break the borders, police used tear gas and as a result some kids got sprayed too.

Hint1 tear gas doesn't make you cry out loud like that (I've been in riots and I know) or act like the world has ended
Hint2 the bleeding man was hit by a stone, Guess who threw the stones?

I am not saying this is not a sad situation, but it it something they did on themselves,
You just can't demand a foreign country to open the borders capitalizing on the sympathy of the fainthearted Europeans, and acting like that in front of cameras.
countries have fought wars for their borders, it's not that simple
is sympathy, a new invasion weapon?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Maybe the Germans should have tried that tactic back in 1939?

Instead of Panzers and Blitzkrieg, just some crying children would have sufficed?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm fed up with it all now, Jim Carey is an "over actor" but these cnuts take it to a whole new level.

"Are the cameras watching - good! then I'll fall on my knees and wail like I've just been hit by an exocet missile" (woman at end of clip (fall to floor for dramatic effect repeatedly)), or the kid in the blue t-shirt c. 25 seconds into clip - - keep looking to see if camera is rolling (fall to floor for dramatic effect repeatedly), then wails when he sees it is - wailing slows and stops - sees camera rolling - queue more wailing.

Honestly, this is beyond a fecking joke - the time has come - feck the lot of them, send them ALL back from whence they came.

edit on -05:0020153America/ChicagoWed, 16 Sep 2015 13:48:30 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0948 by Power_Semi because: I've had enough

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I can't quite get my head round to why these people are so obsessed with wanting to get to Germany? For sure Germay is a nice place, but wouldn't Turkey or Greece be a little more like home? You know............ similar climate, on the Mediterranean sea, similar local history between the nations. I just don't get the desperation to get to Germany and Austria.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I can't quite get my head round to why these people are so obsessed with wanting to get to Germany? For sure Germay is a nice place, but wouldn't Turkey or Greece be a little more like home? You know............ similar climate, on the Mediterranean sea, similar local history between the nations. I just don't get the desperation to get to Germany and Austria.

Greece and Turkey are bust - no money = no benefits = go somewhere else to get LOTS of benefits - like in my idiot country run by morons where an asylum seekers center is ssen as inhumane, we put up Nigerians with 10 kids in £500K+ mansions, give them money for each kid, and free money for "living expenses" plus of course free education, free healthcare, a free car (if they have a stubbed toe or some other "disability"), free taxis if they don't, and free buses amd trains, free translators in case they can't be bothered to learn the language, and of course free legal representation so that when someone says "no" or they just aren't happy generally, then Cherie Blair can take the government to court on their behalf and cost us £millions more.

God, don't British people moan!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

So you're saying this will be the EU's version of Martial Law..
I'm following..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join