It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Problem Conspiracy - yes, it's about the migrants in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Sorry your idea simply is ridiculous.

What idea .

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well said
I would vote for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Lets see, you stole the idea for your thread from here

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You are twisting the purpose of the thread into a rant about the rights and wrongs of immigration.

My point is that there has been an explosion (yes it is an explosion - see the charts I linked to) in the numbers of people coming to Europe.

My question is whether this is being done so that the leaders of the EU can obtain more power for themselves surreptitiously.

That's it.

Not about whether we should or shouldn't allow anyone here, not about the reasons for specific migrants for coming here, but whether there is an ulterior motive behind it that will benefit certain politicians and leaders within the EU.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Lets see, you stole the idea for your thread from here

I haven't "stolen" my thread from anywhere - I haven't even seen what you've linked to before and I can't stand Alex Jones - but maybe other people have the same idea, and even if the idea had come from elsewhere does that mean it isn't worthy of debate?

Many threads on ATS are actually reporting what has been said elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

What a crock, tension if thousands if children and women have not died in transit.

So your entire point about the fact 72% are young men is just bs.

You are the one obviously indoctrinated, as you believe the evil right booty man is just evil!!!

And by all means move them all into your house and spend all your money on them if you like.

But don't demand everyone else does so your rediculous bleeding heart can feel all warm and fuzzy.

Who are you to say, the rapes murders and bombings will be worth it?

You are assuming it won't be your family it happens to.

The stats don't lie, these are violent people's, that have no intention of integrating.

Ask the Swedish women being raped enmass by them how they feel..... Crazy lefties

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: boymonkey74

If people (men included) would rather flee than fight there is nothing wrong with that. Being a man actually doesn't require you to fight.

That's right being a man doesn't mean you can't be a coward!

It's like when the enemy invade their country, they say '' welcome, come in, take everything you like, do whatever you want, don't mind me, I am out of here.''
''I am leaving this sh!tplace and going to Europe since I now have a free pass to a far better society with welfare and opportunities, Yey it's like winning the lottery''

Then after a few years they protest and demand Eu to respect and adapt their dark age traditions that made their country sh!ty in the first place.

Lets celebrate the new Europe... the Europistan

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

If people (men included) would rather flee than fight there is nothing wrong with that. Being a man actually doesn't require you to fight.

It's like when the enemy invade their country, they say '' welcome, come in, take everything you like, do whatever you want, don't mind me, I am out of here.''
''I am leaving this sh!tplace and going to Europe since I now have a free pass to a far better society with welfare and opportunities, Yey it's like winning the lottery''

Then after a few years they protest and demand Eu to respect and adapt their dark age traditions that made their country sh!ty in the first place.

Libya had a better welfare system that the any country in the west could dream of. I'm sure the refugees aint coming here for £72 a week. lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Libya had a better welfare system that the any country in the west could dream of. I'm sure the refugees aint coming here for £72 a week. lol.

I never bought into the Gadaffi being an evil madman story, the people of Libya when he was in charge had it pretty good, dividends on oil sales, free education, healthcare, interest free loans from the state, etc, etc, etc.

I'm not so sure they have it so good now though.

They do now have a central bank though...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

If it was not your intention to misrepresent refugees and immigrants, and misdirect those reading your OP, perhaps it would be wise in future, to avoid using arguments so poorly researched and propaganda based as those you exhibited in the OP?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: johnwick

Sorry John I live near Bradford in the UK and "most" Muslims think nothing of the sort(not around here anyhow) .
They just want to bring up their kids in a safe place and after speaking with many about the situation they do not push their religion on others heck most Muslims I know think of their relgion rarely as often as a christian would in the UK.
it's xenophobia tbh I welcome anyone wanting a better life and wanting to contribute to the UK with open arms.

Apart from the French of course

Who's xenophobia?

I walk with my girl down the street in the center and groups of muslims (men only, their women are not allowed in the streets) stare at my girls short skirt like they want to rape her or stone her to death!!
They stare at me and my friends making fun of our clothes , hair, tattoos, earnings etc calling us names in their language and laughing.

They are far more xenophobic than what you think of the other side.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Where are you? I see nothing of the sort. Never had any problems around me.
We all get on.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

So the ideal is fight, but you have to fight fair? Let's just duke it out for centuries, because that will get us somewhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Exactly!!

Most of the people will not, and have intentions of integrating, they intend to change the EU into a new #hole just like the one they left.

Subjugation is one of the core principles of their culture.

They don't want to live like us in the West.

They think the rapes and killings are the way to treat nonmuslims, and have no problem with it at all.

These leftist idiots are digging their own graves, and see too blinded by leftist ideology to see it.

Because their bleeding hearts can't be wrong, everyone just wants to live in peace.

Even though a simple look at history tells a much different story.

They just can't believe that their imaginary utopia is just that, imaginary.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Why do they come here for, why don't they go to the rich middle east, or to other rich Muslim countries?

Maybe because here they have even more rights than Europeans?
they can live on welfare, they are accepted in Universities without any background, They can be given houses, jobs, and education for free, and many many more!

Try to convince me how they would be better of in their country!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

I never bought into the Gadaffi being an evil madman story, the people of Libya when he was in charge had it pretty good, dividends on oil sales, free education, healthcare, interest free loans from the state, etc, etc, etc.

I'm not so sure they have it so good now though.

They do now have a central bank though...

Central Bank..

Am I the only one that thinks that was the true reason for the Libya fight?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Yeah, crazy lefties... We are all so sick in the head, because unlike our opposite numbers we comport ourselves with love for our fellow human beings, whether they happen to be poor, disabled, from distant lands, or from religious backgrounds different to our own. We are so completely the problem.

Yes, as it happens, those left of the middle are actually the only people in the west, who practice what our western ideals preach. If there were more of us around these days, then we would be in a much better position to deal with these situations, without removing liberty from citizens, without blurring of borders, without dividing the populations of our nations along these outrageous and entirely artificial lines, and without resorting to generalisations born of xenophobia and an apparent allergy to learning from the errors of our forebears.

link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

"People" should come first. I don't care about "German" or "Hungarian" or "Polish" or "Greek" or "British". That does not have a real value to me. Why should it?

What makes a "membership" to one country more valuable than to another country?

Well bully for you that you don't care about "german" or "hungarian" etc - what about those who do - do their views not count because they are different to yours?

We need to just use the reference "people" no pre-names. Using any prename only advocates separation, and in the end we are all just human.

Except to most Muslim's you are not a human, you are an infidel

education, if all you are ever taught is to be a martyr, you likely will be a martyr.

Muslim culture does not seek to integrate, it seeks to subjugate all in its path.

This is why I hate religion, especially infectious ones such as Muslim teachings.

Do you not read the news?

Yes I do, the news only portrays a perspective they would like you to think. Further investigation is ALWAYS required.

link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If it was not your intention to misrepresent refugees and immigrants, and misdirect those reading your OP, perhaps it would be wise in future, to avoid using arguments so poorly researched and propaganda based as those you exhibited in the OP?

What are you talking about?

Throughout history governments have used fear to persuade the people to hand over power, that is clearly what this thread is about.

It is not about immigrants per se, but that for the EU they would need to create a fear that was Europe wide if they were to initiate new powers that would effect all member states.

One way of doing that would be via terrorism, but to have terrorism on that scale would require thousands of terrorists to arrive in Europe, and under the cover of the mass immigration that is almost certainly what is happening.

Forget the immigrants, it's not about them, it's about those hidden within them, and those among them that will use violence to take what they want - they are the ones who will create the fear, the mass movement of people is just the mechanism by which it is happening.

It is not poorly researched, the 72% of arrivals being male is the official statistic.

It's not my fault if as soon as you hear the word "migrant" you get a bee in your Pavlovian bonnet and feel the need to start ranting about human rights.

What you're banging on about has nothing to do with the thread, so I think it's you who has the issues, not me.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Sorry John I live near Bradford in the UK and "most" Muslims think nothing of the sort(not around here anyhow) .
They just want to bring up their kids in a safe place and after speaking with many about the situation they do not push their religion on others heck most Muslims I know think of their relgion rarely as often as a christian would in the UK.
it's xenophobia tbh I welcome anyone wanting a better life and wanting to contribute to the UK with open arms.

Apart from the French of course

Who's xenophobia?

I walk with my girl down the street in the center and groups of muslims (men only, their women are not allowed in the streets) stare at my girls short skirt like they want to rape her or stone her to death!!
They stare at me and my friends making fun of our clothes , hair, tattoos, earnings etc calling us names in their language and laughing.

They are far more xenophobic than what you think of the other side.

But that us exactly how people like him want it.

He is so indoctrinated by Lefty bs he believes our culture should be destroyed, because they believe that they can build their retarded utopia from the ashes......

They are just using the muzzies to that end...

Bleeding heart pinko commie bs is exactly what it is.

Europe, let me introduce you to an idiotic political phylosophy known as cloward-piven.

Over run the state welfare systems until you destroy your society

At which point the commies come in and " save" everyone

Look it up

This is the exact plan unfolding right before our eyes.

The PC garbage is also part of it, as well as destroying religion, as the state is to be worshiped

It is the biggest conspiracy in human history, played out on a global scale.

It isn't working very well in America, but Europe... You guys are screwed if you don't get you # together fast!!!

And you don't even have guns to depose your dictatorships with......

You are going to let this happen because they will make you at the tip of a gun if needs be

As evidenced by fact most of the EUropean population is against this, but they don't care what you guys want or think, because you are powerless to stop them, they have the only guns, thus all the power

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join