It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I am still waiting for someone to blame this on Bush.

Right now, they're still blaming inanimate objects such as the server, itself. Next up, they'll try to blame Hillary's closest aides.
Bush will just have to wait in line. Hillary still has plenty of people in her own party to throw under the bus to save herself, first.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Neat video summarizes a few things....

The Countless Crimes of Hillary Clinton

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

F.B.I. Tracking Path of Classified Email From State Dept. to Hillary Clinton

www.nytimes.com...

If even ONE of the Classified emails they trace back to Hillary doesn't show up in the 30,000 emails she turned over....She has committed a felony.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Right now, they're still blaming inanimate objects such as the server, itself. Next up, they'll try to blame Hillary's closest aides.

She is lying at every turn.

Gowdy said this today:

"But she swore she would never turn the server over again and I guess she didn't," said Gowdy. "It was taken — it wasn't turned over, it was taken
www.washingtonexaminer.com...#!

Yet, Hillary said she directed her "campaign" to turn it over.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ABC News Report: Platte River Highly Likely Full Back Up Copy of Emails Exist

“But, in the most intriguing new development, Platte River Networks, the Colorado company that set up Clinton’s server, told ABC News it is highly likely that a full backup of the server was made, meaning those thousands of emails she deleted, may still exist. The company says it’s cooperating with the FBI.”

edit on 16-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What?
Isn't it about time we had a woman President?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
WHY did Hillary choose to turn over 55,000 PRINTED PAGES of Emails...instead of the digital version of the Emails themselves?

Did anyone find this strange at the time? I did...and so did Government investigators.

Only one logical answer: PRINTED PAGES of Emails can be edited...Government 'Classified' labels can be edited out of a paper printouts before they can be turned over.
Furthermore...paper printouts do not have electronic metadata included in them which can provide forensic evidence to potential investigators.

edit on 16-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 16-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 16-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

WHY did Hillary choose to turn over 55,000PRINTED PAGES of Emails...instead of the digital version of the Emails themselves? 

Because 110 reams of paper are so easy to handle?
And a thumb drive is so clumsy?
I don't know.... it is all so confusing.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Feds flag 60 Clinton emails for classified data: report

Despite Hillary Clinton’s constant denials of sending government secrets through her personal email account, the State Department has already identified 60 emails containing classified data, ​according to a new report.

State Department investigators found one email containing classified information of an intermediate level, while the rest were at the lowest level of government confidentiality, an unnamed official told The Washington Times​ in a report published Sunday​.

The official added that it will take months for ​State Department investigators to sift through the 30,000 work emails sent from the former Secretary of State’s home server​.

During the fried food and presidential candidates hoopla at the Iowa State Fair ​on Saturday, Clinton insisted she did not knowingly transmit classified material and chalked up the investigations to right-wing attacks.

“I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified,” the presidential hopeful told a press gaggle at the fairgrounds.

“The State Department has confirmed that I did not send nor receive material marked classified or send material marked classified,” she added.

On Sunday, the chairman of the House Benghazi Committee said Hillary Clinton’s blank server smells of cover-up.

Click link for remainder of article.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Obviously, investigators did not trust Clinton's attorney...but they delivered a safe to the attorney's office to store the thumb drives until they were ready for them. Most irregular.

Safe given to lawyer among irregularities seen in review of Hillary Clinton emails

When State Department officials first discovered that Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal email account contained classified information, they did not seize the thumb drive containing her digitally archived inbox but rather provided her attorney a special safe to secure the device, according to interviews and documents.

The move allowed Mrs. Clinton’s attorney to keep the device for several additional weeks while State officials reviewed paper copies of the emails for possible classified data. Officials were unconcerned that the thumb drive remained out of their possession because preservation orders from courts and Congress would ensure that her attorney would not destroy the evidence. The digital archive was turned over to the FBI for examination this month.

More: www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 16-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Another New Bombshell

Amid the tensions, some career State employees have now alerted the intelligence community to irregularities that they fear may hide from the public the true extent of classified information that passed through her personal account, people familiar with the matter told The Times.

Their concerns include that one or more State Department attorneys involved in the production of the former secretary of state’s emails to Congress and a federal court have ties to Mrs. Clinton’s private attorney’s firm, creating at least the perception internally of a conflict of interest, sources told The Times, speaking only on the condition of anonymity.

The complaints were received by Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough
received by Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III’s office in recent weeks and have been referred to the State Department’s chief watchdog, the sources said.

The development opens up a potential new investigative front in a controversy that has already tarnished Mrs. Clinton’s presidential bid.
Washington Times

“At present, [the career officials] have not formally sought whistleblower status, but their disclosures are likely legally protected from retaliation since they involve matters affecting Congress, the courts and national security,” one of the sources directly familiar with the matter told The Times.

Soooo someone at State Department is tied to Hillary and her Attorney.
The Rats are bailing ship!

Wow, this is getting complicated quick, just imagine what might come next,
especially if the FBI has any luck with that server.

ETA: This might push the whole thing into a special investigation, hopefully.
edit on 16-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Last I checked, it was Hillary's own political party in charge of the FBI and who appointed the two Inspectors General.
Do you deny this?
AND I am all for discovering whether politicians running for the highest office in the land have placed national security at risk and if it's found that they have...then putting them in prison.
Aren't you?

No, I'm not. Political winds shift quickly, we should not be jailing previous administrations regardless of party affiliation (and the head of the FBI isn't really partisan). The slope to do so is much too slippery, this is something Ford recognized when he pardoned Nixon.

WHY did Hillary choose to turn over 55,000 PRINTED PAGES of Emails...instead of the digital version of the Emails themselves?

Did anyone find this strange at the time? I did...and so did Government investigators.

Only one logical answer: PRINTED PAGES of Emails can be edited...Government 'Classified' labels can be edited out of a paper printouts before they can be turned over.
Furthermore...paper printouts do not have electronic metadata included in them which can provide forensic evidence to potential investigators.

Because she's probably guilty and it's much easier to miss things on paper, especially with such a high volume. If 20% of the evidence from paper copies gets missed that makes it 20% less likely she gets convicted.
edit on 16-8-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

LOL

All it takes is one case of treason or espionage.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
When Biden announces he is running, the end for Hillary will follow shortly thereafter.

It is only a matter of time now..... unlike frogs in a pot of cold water slowly turned up to boil that will stay there until they die, career employees at the State Dept are starting to feel the heat, and they don't like it at all.

The end is nigh for Hillary.... Huma may try to take the fall willingly or unwillingly, but too many State Dept. people with their entire careers on the line are being slowly sucked into the fray... they will not go quietly into the night... more likely screaming and kicking all the way.

PS: I am a democrat....this party needs an enema. soon.
edit on R512015-08-16T23:51:21-05:00k518Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R572015-08-16T23:57:23-05:00k578Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R582015-08-16T23:58:08-05:00k588Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Clinton emails that are classified are up to 60 now...

a reply to: RickinVa
Biden and potentially running is somewhat weird... He stated if he did run he would only serve for one term. I am not entirely sure why that would even be brought into the conversation mix. The other possible issue revolves around his son that died some months back. It hit him pretty hard and he apparently was seriously considering resigning as Vice President.
edit on 17-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I knew the "Chickens would come home to roost".

You really have to ask yourself...

What is so incriminating on those emails. What is so damaging.

That instead of just turning them over. You would risk Federal Prison.

Is it because she left our men to die in Benghazi.

Is it that she is selling influence.

What about her selling our uranium to Russia.

The woman is so dirty....It could be all this and more.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Here are a few enlightening reports that are not mainstream, in depth
looks at what was in a few emails Hillary has not turned over.

Not too surprisingly, they do go back to Bengahzi.

In addition, Strassel stated that “The real bombshell news was the State Department’s admission that, in at least six instances, the Clinton team altered the emails before handing them over. Sentences or entire paragraphs—which, by the way, were work-related—were removed. State was able to confirm this because it could double-check against Mr. Blumenthal’s documents.” Strassel wonders, “But how many more of the 30,000 emails Mrs. Clinton provided have also been edited?”

Apparently Blumenthal, long time hatchet man for the Clintons, was not prepared to withhold documents from the Select Committee, and risk a contempt citation. Instead he chose, in effect, to throw Mrs. Clinton under the bus.

The Obama administration has now asserted executive privilege to withhold a “small number” of documents from the Select Committee, reports Byron York. The plot thickens.

www.aim.org...

“It has already been shown that in [Sidney] Blumenthal’s production of emails to the Benghazi Committee, they included at least 15 Clinton emails related to Benghazi that are nowhere to be found in Clinton’s production to the State Department,” write Hoekstra and Toensing. “Is this obstruction of justice?” www.aim.org...

But Hillary turned in paper copies with a two month Gap.

Halperin , Bob Woodward , Chuck Todd , Christie all piling on..
Even O'Malley wont defend her.

Makes you wonder when the hammer will drop, or if Obama will hang this around Bidens neck
if the Dems want him to run. I dont think Biden would want to endure that.

edit on 17-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
305 AND GROWING:

New Clinton email count: 305 documents referred with potentially classified information

More than 300 of former Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton’s emails — or 5.1 percent of those processed so far — have been flagged for potential secret information, the State Department reported to a federal court Monday.

Officials insisted, however, that the screening process is running smoothly and they are back on track after falling behind a judge’s schedule for making all of the emails public.

MORE
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Aazadan

LOL

All it takes is one case of treason or espionage.

That could knock her out of the race but it doesn't matter because she's not electable anyways.

She will not do a day of jail, and I've already laid out my case for why she shouldn't. She's out of power, the damage is done. We shouldn't cause even more damage in a fit of nonconstructive retribution.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join