It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sell out of our country by top political officials, it's funny we froth at the mouth upon encountering "proof" as if either side is less guilty.

I don't need proof I look around and say holy # shake my head and try to figure out a way to get out of the riffraff eventually somewhere I'll never watch "news" hear of elections, the mockery and irony here is astounding.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
If those type of emails were found on a personal server of a low level employee, or one of us ordinary folk, they'd already be imprisoned.

Surely we can expect the same treatment for Hillary...

i wouldnt hold my breath, when are politicians ever held accountable?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Gothmog

According to the I.G. they are 'Top Secret/SCI' Level

SCI eligibility[edit]
Sensitive compartmented information (SCI) is a type of classified information controlled through formal systems established by the Director of National Intelligence. To access SCI, one must first have a favorable SSBI and be granted SCI eligibility. Because the SSBI is also used to grant collateral top secret eligibility, two are often granted together and written TS/SCI. Access to individual SCI control systems, compartments, and subcompartments may then be granted by the owner of that information. Note that additional investigation or adjudication may be required.

In general, military personnel and civilian employees (government and contractor) do not publish the individual compartments for which they are cleared. While this information is not classified, specific compartment listings may reveal sensitive information when correlated with an individual's résumé. Therefore, it is sufficient to declare that a candidate possesses a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe that is just "sensitive data". That is more like disperse at your discretion.
I am an old military man. I still go by the old designations.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Gothmog because: wrong word

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Unless she wrote zeros to the entire disk array on that server, there should be something recoverable.

link   

10 bucks says she still becomes president next year.

link   
Looks like her flunkies missed a few while they were scrambling to delete !!!

This is also very damning for the Obama legacy.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Clintons seem to have a knack for dodging blame,
it will be interesting to see how/if this gets dodged.
I'm almost willing to bet though that it will somehow become a non-issue.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I'll take that bet.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'll take that bet.

By Odin's Great Beard, I hope you win!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Burn Bitch !

Lmao , couldnt agree more but the clintons are like teflon.

The only thing i can think with all these recent scandals on her and the negative pr during an upcoming election, is she found her match in Chicago in the form of the Obamanator.

I got the feeling that Hillary snubbed Obama during his intial run and he is out for payback. He doesnt appear the type to forget and let things go

link   
My crystal ball has Hillary falling ill very soon.

"Unrecoverable"

hillary@nomail

link   

originally posted by: shaneslaughta
Unless she wrote zeros to the entire disk array on that server, there should be something recoverable.

Even if the drive was low-level formatted (write 0s to all including track 0) they can be recovered .Even the DOD wipe can be recovered. Just takes time

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I will cover that for you and add my 10 . I think so too.

edit on 11-8-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Even if the drive was low-level formatted (write 0s to all including track 0) they can be recovered .Even the DOD wipe can be recovered. Just takes time
I thought they were physically destroyed, as in smashed and burned.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Whoever she was emailing surely knew that it was out of the SOP to use personal accounts for that classified material.

So who is it gonna be that blows her in. We should start an official ATS poll for this.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wtf ate you talking about? What you're describing is not how it works. One they're saying that it qualifies as being ts/Sci which is actually higher than top secret.,but that doesn't matter divulging or security violations of Even secret material is serious business.

Jaden

link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I believe these came from her flash drive held by her atty. and recently turned over to the IG.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
McClatchy is about as left-leaning as you can get in the MSM. Our paper is a McClatchy outlet. If they are reporting it, there is no other choice and no way to spin it at present.

Except what?
It also says in the link that there might be, 'dozens of classified e-mails' while it also says elsewhere that two General inspectors have said that e-mails might not have been classified at the time. So is everybody, the state department..her office, and intelligence talking the brown stuff, or is it because others are involved, either in her office, or in intelligence?

link   

a reply to: Bilk22

I believe these came from her flash drive held by her atty. and recently turned over to the IG.
Yes exactly. The deleted emails will never be recovered from the original server because the drive was destroyed.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Whoever she was emailing surely knew that it was out of the SOP to use personal accounts for that classified material.

So who is it gonna be that blows her in. We should start an official ATS poll for this.

HUMA...HUMA...HUMA...
She will break first. The IG is just getting started on her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join