It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bob Lazar information video with a twist!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I live in NM. I worked with a guy whos dad worked with Bob at Los Alamos.

At the time,.my friend had no idea how famous Bob was. He just thought of him as a family friend.

We were getting dressed in the locker room. We started talking about crap and stuff. I dont remember why the topic of ufos came up. My friend Kenny says, back in the day, this guy Bob would come over and tell stories of working on UFOs.

I was like "Bob Lazar?l

Kenny was like "you know Bob too?"

I asked him how he knew him. He said his.dad worked with him at LA.

I was like "Bob is famous because of that"

My friend had no idea.

Thats when i knew Bobs story was legit.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Nice find there.

One important note here is what is said at the 1:06 - 1:14 mark about Lazar's educational and employment records being erased. That is a part of the smear campaign frequently used to discredit scientists and researchers. So the next time someone on these boards, or anywhere for that matter, says "I can't find anything on this guy", that could very well be the reason. Now, to still write these researchers off due to "a lack of credentials", knowing records are prone to manipulation, wouldn't be fair at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Element 115 is the smoking gun.

Even with my caveman understanding of physics I know that the heaviest elements cannot be sustained for long periods, they live and die in the blink of an eye. If his story was true then the technology that he used to smuggle out element 115 without it decaying would be something extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thanks for this information!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yeah man i aready know he was just the janitor
..Look man i don't really care if i cant find out or there is no proof that he was at MIT,,,All i need to know is that he was a Physicist at Los Alamos and was one of a hand full to be picked to head out to Area 51/S4....You know I wonder how many janitors roll in jet cars I would think maybe that is above there pay grade.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Just curious how more hearsay means anything?

Hearsay seems to be the baseline of evidence in a lot of forums on ATS.

But, once we get enough hearsay saying the same thing, that's when it will mean something--it always has to start with on person saying something.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Stanton Friedman tell what he think, not what he know. how could he know if Lazar know physics?? I personally think that HE is a fraud, not Lazar!!

By the way, very interesting find here OP, thanks for sharing!!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Before people make decisions about Bob, check out this video of his water powered car. Im suprised he hasnt been taken out by the big oil companies. Point is that the hydrogen storage system can only be produced by a particle accelerator which he built all by himself. Discuss amongst yourselves his level of education and genius before debunking him.
This is my first post so if the link does not work then look up bob lazar water power youtube.
bob lazars corvette

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

At the time,.my friend had no idea how famous Bob was. He just thought of him as a family friend.

We were getting dressed in the locker room. We started talking about crap and stuff. I dont remember why the topic of ufos came up. My friend Kenny says, back in the day, this guy Bob would come over and tell stories of working on UFOs.

I was like "Bob Lazar?l

My friend had no idea.

When did that conversation happened? Do you remember the year? Would you ask your friend if your dad could come forward and verify this? I think you should contact Knapp and tell him this story.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jammer2012

Photo at S4 located at Papoose Lake southwest of top-secret Area 51 near Groom Dry Lake, Nevada.

Vintage photo circa 1980's

edit on 16-7-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That's not even a "good" photoshop job..a reply to: imitator

I am still trying to hear what the professor's name is in this video. So far I can hear Dr. Sprangle or Sprengle or Prangle. Anyone else giving it a try?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

LOL..wow when you think you know it all...look i really don't know but i can tell you that something is definitely wrong with this whole ordeal, I mean there is a lot more to the story that i'm sure we will never know the full truth about...Hey who know maybe he worked up the ranks or the photo is bunk... anyway bro that is a nice photo and i have to give credit were credit is do
....You know the does look photoshopped..i mean just look at the head somethings not right....but im not a expert so maybe some one with better knowledge on this can have a look

edit on 16-7-2015 by jammer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Just curious how more hearsay means anything?

Hearsay seems to be the baseline of evidence in a lot of forums on ATS.

But, once we get enough hearsay saying the same thing, that's when it will mean something--it always has to start with on person saying something.

No I get that. And like I said, I hope the good doctor comes forward with his OWN story.

But it's hard to accept a story where "I knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy" as corroboration for another story that starts with "I talked to this guy who did this thing." Third hand info confirming third hand info doesn't amount to much for me.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Many years ago I watched multiple videos, read multiple chats Bob Lazar had with interviewers and read the endless information this man gave to the world and for every moment of that, it was clear he was being truthful. The way he talks in his videos shows how real this man is, his answers to quickly fired questions is that of a genuine response anyone would give if you was him.

It is an obvious that governments of USA and the world feel that they are privy to such advancements before the public. It is an obvious that they know much more then they are letting on and Bob shown just how behind we are. It is a sad state of affairs that technology is suppressed due to the powers he be deciding that we do not need to know.

Wish Bob well, I am happy he still did some newer interviews.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This whole they can't wipe information stance is bunk.
Just ask Sgt Burroughs from the Rendlesham incident.
He had a valid medical claim related to his UFO encounter
and when he called to get his records they told him
he was never in the Air Force. It took a Senator to
help the Air Force "remember" and find his paperwork.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jammer2012
a reply to: imitator

LOL..wow when you think you know it all...look i really don't know but i can tell you that something is definitely wrong with this whole ordeal, I mean there is a lot more to the story that i'm sure we will never know the full truth about...Hey who know maybe he worked up the ranks or the photo is bunk... anyway bro that is a nice photo and i have to give credit were credit is do
....You know the does look photoshopped..i mean just look at the head somethings not right....but im not a expert so maybe some one with better knowledge on this can have a look

What if it wasn't photo-shopped, perhaps he wasn't a janitor but maybe this picture was taken just as he was cleaning up an element 115 spill in his lab. A picture could easily tell 1000 words, whether we know which thousand it is speaking is up for debate.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Interesting development. Thanks for the info. OP. Lazar always seemed honest, but it was/is hard to trust him. You just never know, but this is a positive development in the case of Mr. Lazar.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
That's not even a "good" photoshop job..a reply to: imitator

I am still trying to hear what the professor's name is in this video. So far I can hear Dr. Sprangle or Sprengle or Prangle. Anyone else giving it a try?

Dr. Robert Krangle

He's a real guy. This is an article about him from 2002. www.bizjournals.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxxo

Thanks for that..now it gets really interesting..

www.inquisitr.com...

vimeo.com...
edit on 16-7-2015 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: galaga

I was like "Bob Lazar?l

My friend had no idea.

When did that conversation happened? Do you remember the year? Would you ask your friend if your dad could come forward and verify this? I think you should contact Knapp and tell him this story.

This convo happened around 2003-2004. Kenny andhis parents lived in Los Alamos.

When Bob would come over to Kennys house, it had to be in the 80s-90s.

Last I heard from Kenny, he was going to med school in the Carrabians.

I do know the last name of Kenny and his dad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join