It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bob Lazar information video with a twist!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So I was waltzing through the Openminds.com
site when I came across this..
(just watch the first 8 minutes)

So after all of these threads on ATS claiming Bob Lazar is a liar, we can finally get a little bit of info that ,although it doesn't prove it, (YET) that ol' Bob really did work at Los Alamos in the 1980's.....nice..

Hey, it's a start and so far I believe this guy...but that's just me...enjoy!

I'm guessing ~~>Openminds.com

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

You know i always had a gut feeling that Bob was telling the truth. Also looking foreword to checking out that documentary
...Anyway nice find S&F for a little bump.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think your link is wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jlatchkey
Yea, it's not working on ATS, must be a reason...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Best I can do?

www....(nolink)/new-bob-lazar-discovery-open-minds-ufo-report/34213
edit on 15-7-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

I can get the open minds site separately.
But it's sticking to it's gun with the "No Link" thing.

Sorry I couldn't help.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well, if someone can officially come forward and say; "Yes, Lazar was there, then.", that leads to why are there no records of Lazar if he was only working on normal stuff. I mean, an institution can loose documents, but lots of institutions loosing pertinent info on one person, at the same time? hmm.

Also, why now?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is a good interview by George Knapp with Bob Lazar.

Interesting man for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just curious how more hearsay means anything?

Not knocking the OP. I hope it's true. But right now all it is, is a guy saying he talked to a guy who says he remembers Bob.

Doesn't really amount to much of anything. The guy could've had the conversation with a donut and it would carry the same weight.

Hopefully the good doctor decides to come forward himself. Sadly, though, I'm not holding much hope out.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good to see a little more info coming to light - even if it is hearsay.
Ive followed Old Bobby Boy for a while, then he seemed to drop off the face of the earth - no pun intended.

Hopefully some day the truth will come out

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've been following Lazar's story for quite a while now. Listened to every single interview he's ever done. I always found it amusing how all the questions people have about Lazar, his records, etc. he has those same questions, too.

One of my favorite quotes from him, and I'm paraphrasing, "Look, it's an incredible story, and if you don't believe it, good for you. Because quite frankly if the tables were turned and someone presented my same exact story to me, I couldn't believe it, either.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Just curious how more hearsay means anything?

Not knocking the OP. I hope it's true. But right now all it is, is a guy saying he talked to a guy who says he remembers Bob.

Doesn't really amount to much of anything. The guy could've had the conversation with a donut and it would carry the same weight.

Hopefully the good doctor decides to come forward himself. Sadly, though, I'm not holding much hope out.

Not just a guy saying things, stated around the 1:52 minute mark, he is a documentary film maker and that always means we must be wary of the hucksters gearing up their media hype machine.
Of course, I do hope that this person who is spoken of can be verified and perhaps, someday, give a first-hand account on video for all along with producing verifiable proof that he, himself was actually there at area 51. He should do this soon before he is also Lazarred from history.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Lest we forget Boyd Bushman, another alledged dude that was "in-the-know." He mentions Bob and S4, among other things.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When trying to understand some of the social and psychological aspects of life beyond the atmosphere, plausible dependability will continue to coexist while there remains no 'official' word on the subject. 9/11 was a clear demonstration that facts do not matter when manufacturing and directing public consent.

It is good to see more evidence and weight of consideration of some realities continuing to build.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Nice update on his background. Hope this gathers more attention!

edit on 15-7-2015 by dreamingawake because: nm didn't work

From an article at the OP source link page:
Physicist claims Bob Lazar did work at Los Alamos

Corbell shared some sound clips of an interview with Krangle. Krangle says that he worked on and off as a contractor for Los Alamos throughout the 80s, and still does occasionally.

“I was doing design project this, or an ancillary engineering. Their engineers have been beating a problem, and sometimes they get to close to a problem, so they can’t see the forest for the trees, so they bring in people like me as an outside contact to see what’s going on,” explained Krangle.

Krangle says he graduated from MIT in 1973 with a degree in semi-conductor physics.

For those who can't see the video- Robert Krangle is who the researcher Corbell contacted about the info on Lazar.

Sorry, can't get the link to work either: search article title for more.
edit on 15-7-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thank you for this.
The story goes on.
Just to be clear, of all the ufo people, with all their stories, Bob Lazar always came across as honest, whatever the reasons he had for sharing.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
S&F very interesting...Anyone look up the doctor mentioned in the interview? Do you really think this is true with element 115 ununpentium?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, there is two kinds of people. The ones that believe these crazy stories are real and has faith in people telling the truth when risking ridicule. And, the ones that don't believe anything unless they experience it themselves, the type that needs a dead gorilla in front of them to say it exists.

To the ones without faith, I say, What If?

Just..

What If?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jammer2012

You know i always had a gut feeling that Bob was telling the truth. .
Lazar might have worked at Los Alamos as a janitor. That doesn't mean he was telling the truth about being a physicist doing reverse engineering. We know he lied about his education and Stan Friedman says even if they wiped his educational records like diplomas, a physics would still know physics which according to Friedman, Lazar doesn't.

THE BOB LAZAR FRAUD

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.

Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 — matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks. It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it. He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims.

It is all BUNK.

Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name. This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL....

Scientists leave trails. Lazar is NOT a scientist. He couldn’t even answer scientific questions put to him. An excellent review of Bob’s “Physics” can be seen at web.archive.org/web/20061220030435/www.serve.com...

originally posted by: Crisis
Lest we forget Boyd Bushman, another alledged dude that was "in-the-know." He mentions Bob and S4, among other things.
One liar confirming another liar. How impressive.

edit on 2015716 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'll continue to believe the Lazar story as long as Knapp signs off on it. I have a high level of respect for Knapp. I have no reason to not believe what Lazar says.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think (am not sure) that Open minds is on the banned list for ATS? which is why you can't link.
edit on 16-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join