It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are the NIST FOIA Videos Cut and Tampered With?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Link to them please, with original video to compare with.

Thanks.

Look up the video in question and attempt to look for a alternate uncut version and attempt to disprove my claims. I dare you, if you do I will be glad.

Are you saying that truth seekers are editing and removing key elements from the videos? Absurd since the missing elements would only strengthen the conspiracies and removing them would be just stupid.

Here is this video. The credits are at the beginning. You can search for more info there.

edit on 11-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
NIST FOIA WPIX Dub5, Clips 28-30-29-31

Again cut video great angle, close and but cuts to the collapse but in this one you can hear popping as the building 7 comes down.
Why are all these video edited missing key time frames?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
Look up the video in question and attempt to look for a alternate uncut version and attempt to disprove my claims. I dare you, if you do I will be glad.

So you make unsubstantiated claims, link to at least one of your own YouTube videos, then tell others to supply proof of your claims....Typical.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

So you make unsubstantiated claims, link to at least one of your own YouTube videos, then tell others to supply proof of your claims....Typical.

I have viewed the videos from the NIST CUMULUS files. Are you saying that they are edited? Well they are, that is the premise of this thread, glad you caught on!! Who edited them is the question as they come edited from the 911 DATASETS.

This is WPIX Dub5 30.avi if you or anyone can find the full version then PLEASE POST IT. Its what I am looking for is FULL versions not this edited junk NIST CUMULUS release. Show us the Full Version.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

No, YOU are the one making the claims.

YOU bring the evidence.

Tampered NIST videos vs untampered original please.

edit on 11/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Are you saying that they are edited?

YOU are the one making that claim, YOU are the one that has to back that claim up, but apparently you are unable to!

All you have to do is show the edited file from NIST and the unedited one posted on youtube.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

That's precisely what he's doing.

He's now admitted to not even having seen the originals..

This is WPIX Dub5 30.avi if you or anyone can find the full version then PLEASE POST IT. Its what I am looking for is FULL versions not this edited junk NIST CUMULUS release. Show us the Full Version.

How can someone make such accusations as layed out in the OP when he hasn't even got the originals to compare the alleged tampered videos with?

Sloppy.

Might get away with it on YouTube or GLP, not ATS.

edit on 11/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: admirethedistance

That's precisely what he's doing.

He's now admitted to not even having seen the originals..

I have seen the originals, they are cut. Have you?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Shouldn't there be lots of ways to verify the authenticity of the videos without having the originals?

Are there frames missing from them? It sounds like audio is cut in a few places. Are the digital artifacts? Missing time? In what way are they edited and how can we tell?

I don't know much about that kind of stuff, but I'm sure someone here does.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I have seen the originals, they are cut.

You are very confused, the originals are not cut, if they were cut they are not the originals....

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

The sound cutting out is what interests me the most. I've noticed it on many 9/11 videos.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I have seen the originals, they are cut.

You are very confused, the originals are not cut, if they were cut they are not the originals....

Then the premise of the thread stands, why are the NIST videos edited from the NIST CUMULUS in which they are? They are not original but that is how NIST is releasing them. Cut and edited.

Here is one video among many others that are released from NIST cut and edited

You can download them from the NIST CUMULUS HERE

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Then the premise of the thread stands, why are the NIST videos edited from the NIST CUMULUS in which they are.

Please show some proof that they are edited, like linking to the original then the NIST one.

That should be easy for you!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Then the premise of the thread stands, why are the NIST videos edited from the NIST CUMULUS in which they are.

Please show some proof that they are edited, like linking to the original then the NIST one.

That should be easy for you!

Here is the original HERE

You will have to ask NIST where they got them and ask them if they got it pre edited and cut or did they do it themselves before the FOIA release.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: ISawItFirst

The sound cutting out is what interests me the most. I've noticed it on many 9/11 videos.

In so many 911 videos from the Naudet film on there were cuts, edits, omitting sounds and key frames.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hmm, lets see...

It could be that there was language which needed to be removed to prevent bias, it could be that victims were seen in frame, or it could simply be about saving time in viewing.

In contrast, I would like to ask why 9/11 conspiracy folks do exactly the same with their videos, removing context from the things people are saying, removing sections of videos that don't support their conspiracy, actively altering the intent of opinions expressed by people actually there on the day to make it seem as though they're saying something else...

Y'know, like the firefighters talking about the impact of the floors pancaking down being cut and spliced to make it sound like they were talking about a "controlled demolition" of building 7, for instance.

No matter what you present as suspicious about the NIST videos, none of it is any less credible than the utterly stupid and clearly biased nonsense from the average conspiracy theorist attempting to make this something it wasn't.

After more than ten years of this rubbish absolutely no one in the conspiracy world has been able to offer any proof of anything they propose happened, nothing at all has been proven to contradict what millions of people actually saw and experienced on that day.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hold on, you are getting more confused - you are now saying that the file that NIST has is the original, so why claim it was edited?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

you are now saying that the file that NIST has is the original, so why claim it was edited?

Thread is the NIST videos are cut in mid collapses. That is called an edit. Why not release the originals?

Again. The NIST collapse videos are cut during collapses as I have easily have shown with links, sources and examples.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
For an example why is this video cut at 18:40?

This video was given to A.Junker by permission of MNBC VP Swanson. Now who in that line cut key frames?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

For an example why is this video cut at 18:40?

Now show us the "uncut" original then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join