It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are the NIST FOIA Videos Cut and Tampered With?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
For years reviewing almost endless footage of the events of 911 I cannot help but notice that many of the 911 videos in many cases are edited, cut, spliced and tampered with usually on the onset of collapse of either tower and building 7. This is like the Zaprauder film missing the key frames of JFK at the moment of the headshot.

Usually the high quality video depicting the collapses are cut during collapse initiation. I will give some examples but I hope you can pay attention next time you are viewing footage from 911 that you will notice the splices at key moments.

Good rare footage of WTC 7, audio is cut then the video is cut during collapse. Suspect considering this angle would of been amazing if heard and uncut.

This video begins at collapse and has the audio removed then restored after collapse. Odd.

This video is very good, close and clear, it should of caught explosions on tape considering how close they are to building 7. But wait......
No audio, cut to collapse.

This video is the one video that was not cut before penthouse collapse and you can clearly hear a deep boom!
So looking for other videos closer to the scene during the boom is hard to find.

This is a home video, great quality but he missed all the beginning of the collapse sequence. Could be he paused it before each collapse.

Another example of great footage that begins while collapsing.

This video "what we saw" had been edited before its release at 14 minutes, she catches both collapses but they are cut.

Search for the FOIA WTC 7 videos and see if you can find other examples of 911 video with crucial moments cut.

edit on 11-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
For years reviewing almost endless footage of the events of 911 I cannot help but notice that many of the 911 videos in many cases are edited, cut, spliced and tampered with

You would have to ask the truthers why they do that, as they are the ones who edit 9/11 videos then post them on youtube. It is the only way they can support their silly conspiracy theories.

it should of caught explosions on tape

As there were no explosions how could it have caught them?
edit on 11-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The video are from NIST, You can view the videos at the NIST SITE here ----> NIST

Or unless you think 'truthers' hacked NIST and edited the videos. Silly boy, get some sleep.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This video almost makes me angry because it is of good quality and up close. Why would they cut out a portion of the collapse?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Yeah bruce, F the truth! ...what?

Anyway... this is a great post, good eye. I remember seeing a lot clips and interviews of folks on the ground describing the booms just before the collapses. It wouldn't be that hard to make a montage of those statements, it'd go a ways in aiding this premise. You'd just have to find them all.

edit on 11-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Here is another 'great' video, good angle close, good sound but cut at a crucial time.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
WHY?..
This thread is rhetorical right?...
You can't be that naive...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The video are from NIST, You can view the videos at the NIST SITE here ----> NIST

No surprise here, that link does not work!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

It works. Try reading what it says when you go to it. You have to enter the site through their home page first to have access to it. You can't go there from an external link like the one posted here. Just go to the home page, click the continue button and go to the page again and you'll see the videos.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

For years reviewing almost endless footage of the events of 911 I cannot help but notice that many of the 911 videos in many cases are edited, cut, spliced and tampered with usually on the onset of collapse of either tower and building 7. This is like the Zaprauder film missing the key frames of JFK at the moment of the headshot.

Usually the high quality video depicting the collapses are cut during collapse initiation. I will give some examples but I hope you can pay attention next time you are viewing footage from 911 that you will notice the splices at key moments.

Good rare footage of WTC 7, audio is cut then the video is cut during collapse. Suspect considering this angle would of been amazing if heard and uncut.

This video begins at collapse and has the audio removed then restored after collapse. Odd.

This video is very good, close and clear, it should of caught explosions on tape considering how close they are to building 7. But wait......
No audio, cut to collapse.

This video is the one video that was not cut before penthouse collapse and you can clearly hear a deep boom!
So looking for other videos closer to the scene during the boom is hard to find.

This is a home video, great quality but he missed all the beginning of the collapse sequence. Could be he paused it before each collapse.

Another example of great footage that begins while collapsing.

This video "what we saw" had been edited before its release at 14 minutes, she catches both collapses but they are cut.

Search for the FOIA WTC 7 videos and see if you can find other examples of 911 video with crucial moments cut.

A bloke by the name Jimstone.com a former amateur photographer before he become a truth teller, will tell you its because the superior race from the Mid east who make most of the computer chips in the world, have put back doors in them so they can get in and change documents etc.

He further states that these people always have large well stocked libraries because hard copy books and records cannot be tampered with but they can and do edit many electronic publications using back doors in chips and other components these people from the mid east make.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Go to this page and click continue then you can come back and click his link.

wtcdata.nist.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Recently there was a video posted here from the camera that was found 6 years later but it may have been tampered with as the one I was earlier some years ago the flashes and explosions were very easy to see and hear.

The that was posted recently has something wrong with the flashes as they were radiating lines and explosions were quieter.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Lmao! Anything to discredit the OP! You didn't even read what it said in the link. Face palm

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That joker bruce posts 3 minutes after I posted 15+ minutes of video and comments on them. That should show you that anything this hellobruce says is rubbish and based on pure ignorance.

[

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The term delusional comes to mind. If you think this is a conspiracy you must be living under a rock. A conspiracy requires a scintilla of doubt about the truth and there is absolutely no truth in what NIST or any other government agency proclaims about the incidents that occurred that day. No truth. No conspiracy. They lied about all of it.

No black boxes where ever produced and they found a completely intact passport? Black boxes made to withstand every conceivable possible outcome of a plane crash were never located, but a pristine passport survived. Amazing the magic they displayed that day.

Worst magic show ever.

The amount of inconsistencies and maze of lies prove that there was no conspiracy. They simply persuaded and manipulated. Just can't wrap your head around it because admitting you were deceived is harder than believing you were deceived.

The fact that the single greatest mass murder on American soil was perpetrated by members of our own secret government and that a crime scene was completely ignored and cleaned up immediately, rather than "crime scene" tape put up was the first clue that this was an inside job.

No buildings have ever turned to dust and fallen in free fall state do to a fire. Do some actual research on steel and temperatures of fuel and how physics would not be possible to create temperatures that would continue to burn over 2000 degrees for a period of time as they did.

Explain how every law of physics was completely turned upside down in every single instance of every single aspect of every single flight that was involved. The list is endless.

If you believe the official story then you are the conspirator by pretending it did happen the way they claim.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That joker bruce posts 3 minutes after I posted 15+ minutes of video and comments on them. That should show you that anything this hellobruce says is rubbish and based on pure ignorance.

[

It does not show that everything he posts is rubbish however it does seem to say quite a bit about his thoughts on this issue; I always wonder how many here are here for overtime work….

Anyway, I do not agree with his statements nor do I agree with the NIST report. This is because I have a brain that still works.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I guess you wouldn't have any of the unedited videos ? NIST collected those videos from all over .

This quote is from your link .

NIST acquired from multiple sources as part of its World Trade Center Investigation a large collection of original video tapes. These videos include raw footage shot by individuals, recordings of newscasts from September 11, 2001 and afterward, documentaries, and other coverage. These videos are presented in their entirety, as they were received by NIST. The original tapes have been converted to MPEG4 files. In some cases, due to the length of the original tapes, a tape may have been broken into multiple files. A subset of this material (short clips of these original video tapes) was organized into a searchable database in which each clip was characterized by a set of attributes including: source/owner, time of shot/video, content (including building, key events (plane strike, fireballs, collapse), and other details. To view those analyzed video clips, see the collection ”Organized Photos and Video Clips."

Seeing as how these clips were aired and posted on YouTube quickly. And the truthhers were so well on top of it as claimed in a previous thread on this site . It sure as hell seems like somebody could supply the original footage ?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Wait a minute, these videos are from random youtube accounts, one of them is yours!

These aren't direct from NIST, why are you trying to mislead us?

And as has been pointed out, the videos on the NIST site are clips taken from sources all over, shouldn't you at least be using the videos from that site and not youtube pages?

You've given ZERO proof of NIST cutting and tampering.

Show us the originals vs tampered ones from NIST please.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

The FOIA video can be downloaded from here NIST CUMULUS You will have to download 100's of Gigabytes and then upload the video in question to .... you guessed it... YOUTUBE as this site Abovetopsecret.com only allows YouTube video embedding.

People have already downloaded the thousands of files and uploaded them to youtube the video sharing site which saves much time in putting together a thread. Thank you internet!

The 911 dataset is 930 Gigabyte via torrent. They didn't make it easy.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Link to them please, with original video to compare with.

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join