It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Robot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i think season 2 starts in january.
cant wait.
i re watched all of season 1 and i liked it more.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Cool! I wondered if it would come back on.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
As far as shows about hacking this was the only one I ever watched that was even remotely relevant. The fact the guys were watching the movie Hackers and critiquing it while Elliot was detoxing was a hoot. I look forward to season 2 but I am wondering how you pick up after the end of the first season with the finality of the first.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
At work, my buddies have been diggin into it: "it's awesome, the guy is a hacker, I mean, he did list some files in a CLI computer"

And I was like "okay... so?"

Those kids of today huh? Anyway, I think that I'll finally start to watch the first season, I'll be glad to continue to talk with you guys about it here!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So is anyone watching Season 2? I thought Operation Berenstain in the latest episode was a pretty cool nod to the Mandela effect. Looking forward to see where we go from here...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Verse

I haven't watched last nights episode yet, although I loved last weeks ep. Elliot on adderall was hilarious.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Berenstain. That gave me a good chuckle. Seems the writers have perused ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I just happened on this show and watched the first episode. I'm already hooked.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am a little displeased With Mr. Robot Season 2 the season is almost over and I feel like nothing is done. And worse yet Christian Slater has less of a role now. I mean I loved his truth to power rant/speech at the end of season 1. I havnt seen anything close to that in Season 2.

And the concentration on the other characters is not working for me. Elliot is speaking to me less. Your supposed to speak to us more Elliot!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just watched the season 2 finale and this season wasnt bad but I would just compare it toa freind that maybe you havnt seen in a while. and you jst say the statement. "man you have changed"

what a completely different thing MR. Robot is from Season 1 to Season 2. what is the reason for Christian slaters diminished role??

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A little late to the party but I just started watching this myself. Pretty interesting so far.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I'd put it up there with the best shows of all time and I've seen a few other people say the same. A critic's and fan favorite. It's a really damn wild ride but that's what you want in a show, right?

I really dig the way it's filmed with no one ever really in the middle of the shot. Gives it a really creepy vibe that lasts throughout it's run.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I was ready for the last season but it is not on Amazon. I think it was USA that had the final season and I'd have to pay for it to watch it. So, I am not watching the final season. Yet, anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Would you say the best episode was the one snot episode where they have the protest going on outside the buidling.??

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I'm not sure about the best episode. They did one in 1 shot?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yeah they said that episode was filmed in one shot. Watch it again, its the one where there are coming for elliot as he is at his desk. THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE! THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!

that one has the be the best episode or the assualt on Iron Mountain? the first major hack on Ecorp

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join