It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you an ATS member?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
ATS for me started out 11 years ago with a search for discussions about ghosts, the supernatural and metaphysical topics. Nowadays when I'm here it's because I use ATS as a distraction from my health issues. If I'm engaged in a discussion then I'm not ruminating on my health.

edit on 5/26/2015 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan it certainly takes your mind off things when your in a heated thread

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
well i write sort stories and novels on my free time, and they often deal with with the paranormal or those themes, right now i am writing one about the mermaid myth, so it was kinda natural to gravitate to websites like ATS to gather different ideas, but after reading the posts, and seeing the potential of this website, i made a profile and have been here daily for the past couple of years

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The first time I joined was in 2004/5 because I was looking up either 911 or UFO/ abductions, after a computer crash I forgot my username and rejoined in 2009, probably because of the same content.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

So how does it look like what do you see? And what did you see when the plane disappeared ?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

With the mermaid post, when it is finished, if you could and remember it would be nice if you would link it back here for me. Given the time differences and other stuff I wouldn't want to miss it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I wrote this elsewhere..My mum was visited by a grey and she almost ended up in mental hospital. And my uncle(or something similar) worked at an Aussie base where they kept them.

Any conclusion you have on the 911?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia
thank you for the interest, but i do not actually post them online, i write for "a lonely impulse of delight" really, mainly for me and a few friends that enjoy the read.
And i write in italian, but hey if i get the time i can translate some snippets of it into english to give you an idea and just IM you

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Would have never guessed that.. The posts i come across of yours to me are uplifting and energetic..
edit on 26-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Lol banned her
Good! not just the price they are frozen
I crabed my own blue swimmers..

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I joined because;
Aliens
Conspiracies
9/11
Ancient & lost civilizations
Paranormal

Now I don't use because;
American political madness
The general over population of far-right thinkers that have joined ATS.

We used to chat about the possibility of one or two members been paid shills, now there is a clear abundance of them that jump at the chance of defending anything against Israel & America, and are fast to talk # about China, Russia, Palestine and anything that goes against the status-que of the American dominance and "land of the free".

And on top of that, the greatest mind have been banned from here, there's only a few around now. No more ProtoplasmicTraveler, Arken, realtalk, facelift, mikesingh, zorgon, skyfloating, hefficide, corrptionexposed and many many more who have either been banned or just randomly stopped posting. We're lucky to have people like gortex, slayer, isaackoi, sublimecraft & jude11 stil around but the contribution to ATS through threads has stopped allot, unfortunately.

Its a sad time for ATS's real core members, you can see going through the archives that the direction has changed in thread content. Now, the contribution to the site is predominantly US political madness or social issues and unrest (American related) I think it was the last American elections that drew a big audience to this site and has ruined my personal experience of ATS

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Oh goodness no, you got what I wrote all wrong. I found ATS when I was searching for the little dancing light things that I see which someone said they are floaters but I'm sure they are not floaters but something else maybe prana or energies, so I found ats but it was at they same time that the Malaysian plane disappeared, I have had no visions of the plane or where it might be but the whole disappearing thing intrigued me. I check ats at least once a day but usually after my kids are asleep which means I am nearly asleep. One day soon I will make my own thread but til now I have just enjoyed reading other peoples thread and giving my opinion or ideas every now and again. I will now have to research the Adelaide tunnels as my mother is going there this weekend. a reply to: MimiSia

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I joined ATS (in the beginning) as a distraction...2 days before I joined ATS I found out that my sister had passed away. I needed somewhere to go on the internet that was interesting, thought provoking and a place I could look into the things that interest me...some of which are UFO's, the paranormal, politics and what makes people tick.

I have been a member now for a little over 4 years and I have been challenged and taught. ATS has provided for me an immense window into this world of ours; there is so much to learn!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
What???? has hefficide been banned too, that's a big bum bum I really liked reading what hefficide had to say. For sure I am no shill, not even sure what the word means exactly, all this internet jargon makes my old skool brain work hardcore. reply to: n00bUK

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Another Aussie cool..
Oh sorry .. :$
I have floaters if I look against a white wall I see little black floating strings that have not changed for 17years. so yes I believe that you would know the differce.

Edit: Another Aussie cool.. or just ur mum? is private info I know..

edit on 26-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
What???? has hefficide been banned too, that's a big bum bum I really liked reading what hefficide had to say. For sure I am no shill, not even sure what the word means exactly, all this internet jargon makes my old skool brain work hardcore. reply to: n00bUK

Hefficide is still about, it appears I just miss his threads because viewing his page on here, its clear that he still posts good threads still.

Well on the plus side, hefficide is still here

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I have read one of your stories that is deep in my mind. After that I rethought trusting random people, big time!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I became a member because I felt I had to respond to some really stupid comments.

You know when you read something in a newspaper and you facepalm and want to say something to the author, well that's why I joined.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I had a weird experience on a plane just prior to 911, I have written about it on ATS, and as a result of that and a few other things, I suspect there's something about it that isn't as the official story suggests.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join