It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you an ATS member?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I often find myself clicking on your usernames to find out what we have in common or what topics interest you, your introductions.. Than I come across little bits and pieces that I would have never expected to hear from you.. so it is all assumptions and more assumptions..

I am surprised and intrigued further by all but it is too much information for me to filter through..

So if you are willing to tell me I would really really like to know this..

What was THE one primary reason that brought you to join the very first time..

The next question is hard for me to put into sentence, so I hope my attempt bellow makes some kind of sense..

Reflecting back on the first time and at the now, how does it compare?

No need to read the bellow..

For me it was this:
I saw an animal that doesn't exist in encyclopedia.. (a see trough flying jelly fish looking like creature) ATS was the only place on the whole web where I found few(like 5 people) who saw the same thing.

Then I joined the few doomsday theories I found common with many but now none of them seem to make sense anymore and they just became to me feasible but unlikely scenarios..

So then the purpose of this place for me was meant to be a place where I can gain from collective learning but instead I come across walls or rethorical thoughts.. Like what if, never, not possible, non-sense, u dont know jack squad in all forums and the replies.. so I am lost..

Now re-thinking again, I am looking for some inspirations, visions or new legacies from all of you so I can have some new thoughts of what ever kind.. or just any new piece of info..
edit on 26-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Pretty sure I ended up here when I was doing JFK digging on the interwebs.

Once I started posting that was all she wrote.

I would say the site has stayed the same, but I have changed.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What? Why are you asking me? AAAAAaAA

ETA: Okay, I was just kidding. I'm here because there is a lot of stuff that I'm interested in on here. Plus, I learn something new everyday. The members are cool, too, and thanks to the mods nobody is outright mean.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Can I ask what about JFK particularly? And what is the change?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You are amongst the ones who confused me.. I made an assumption there is not much that troubles you but there is much that you have gone through.. so I was wrong

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I discovered ATS looking for articles on the underground Dulce, NM base. Lurked for a while.. Wrote an intro..

Now I'm here forever

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Not even sure why now but i was googling worlds best special forces . ATS had the only thread that was not dominated by one country and seemed very umm polite . I looked for the thread again , typed in ATS became a lurker and finally decide to join when i came across a thread about my home town Adelaide .

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Don't feel bad. I confuse everybody.
Yeah, I've been through a lot but don't let it get to me. Joking around actually helps a bit.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Um I want to say it was after I watched this documentary about some one believing it was a secret service member that fired the fatal shot when he accidentally fired his rifle cause he was hung over from the night before.

And I just got a little more level headed when it comes to the conspiracy sides of things.
I found this site and BIN about the same time and took BIN a little to seriously.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

yeah the Dulce base.. If you want to, can you say in short what specificaly was the interest(?)..
For some reason, when I think of that one, The Mountain Dew conspiracy pops in my head. Not sure why.
I have pictures saved in my camera.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Not sure why I'm here or other people's reasons but one thing is for sure we are all curious people for whatever reason we discover this site and we stick together no matter how far fetch things seem..

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I was searching for some conspiracy or other,can't really remember now. But I came across this place and as I looked at all the forums I thought, THIS IS IT! This is where I belong.

As far as how I feel now about ATS,well,its complicated. On the one hand, I still love the fact that members dig up unusual finds from the past,conspiracies galore,and just scan the internet bringing more info than I could possibly dig up by myself in a life time. On the other hand,some people bring some really whacked out subjects with no evidence to support it here,and all you can do is roll your eyes.Then there is the fact that I no longer will reply or post on certain subjects due to group bullying,and purposeful drifting of said subjects.I just got tired of the nonsense. I have my own thoughts on those subjects still,but I refuse no matter how much I think I could bring to the discussion to get involved.

So its kind of a two headed coin. I still come here to see what others brought,but I keep my opinions either to myself,or I only make short and to the point posts. I am no longer interested in discussing anything.I just put out there what I feel I want to say and move on.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Thank you for reply, the below is just it u are boared.

Does Adelaide have a conspiracy I don't know about? Or are you the conspiracy of Adelaide? And what are special forces?

This is random .. As Aussie I want to ask if have an opinion on the "milk war"? You know the Coles $1 liter boxes.. If no just say, no.
no dont need to read further..

not that interesting but I really wanted to put it somewhere for AU members

here is my milk conspiracy.. I think this is what just happened here.. Coles caused the start of the local farmers going out of business as they cant keep up with the supermarkets competition. Coles has two Aussie suppliers (I think the guy who decides despite Coles being publicly owned Co.is British). So the out of business domestic farmers now (with the China free trade agreement on dairy) have the option to export milk to China. So slowly they are selling milk to China for $9 a liter(?) and the Aussie Goverment is praising them and the Chinese are going nuts for Aussie milk.. Then reading more stuff, I think the one farm who managed to export it, is actually one of the two main suppliers of Coles and not the local farmer at all.. What is the government doing when one of their main slogans is "Protect all farmes first" plus they are paing $300 million for drought to keep them afloat and "competitive" .Hope it makes sense why I think it is some type of "conspiracy" just can't piece it together. Like why not just band Coles from selling at such price or something like that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

My assumption about you:
I don't know why specifically but I view You here as the peace keeper(?)..
So the belong feeling is it still strong?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What is BIN?

The JFK ..The CIA? so what do you think now.

I thought the "Elite from the White House office" had him shot or something like that.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Leprekon

Does your username mean the little Irish people?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Been here for 8 years and there used to be good actual conspiracy theories.... Now ATS has been hijacked with liberal/new age topics and news, a shame what this place has become

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Does Adelaide have a conspiracy I don't know about? Or are you the conspiracy of Adelaide?

I would have linked but for some reason i have forgotten how to . But if you do a search you will find "hidden tunnels under Adelaide " and " load booms heard across Adelaide " Perhaps Pronto or someone might be able to link .

And what are special forces?

SAS , spetsnaz , seals and the like .

You know the Coles $1 liter boxes.

I must say i dont but can imagine where you are going with this . Seems we cant afford our own produce anymore . Try buying a crayfish at christmas .

I buy small , my local butcher looks after me for instance . I call in for meat , he recommends something , we have a chat about this and that and if i want something he doesnt have he gets it in . Try that at coles . Coles does not care about farmers , its about profit . I have banned my wife from going there . Shop local .

ETA . He also stocks the biggest free range eggs you have ever seen .
edit on 26-5-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I was searching the net for what i call seeing prana energy floating around which I see often but it was a few days after the malaysian plane disappeared and I knew something was not true or right about it and then I was hooked. I still haven't done an introduction I'm a bit slack for that. I feel that there is a lot more trolling and nastyness since I joined a year ago, but I'm not even sure what trolling actually means so maybe that's the wrong word, anyway i
edit on 26-5-2015 by Cloudbuster because: dam phone keeps playing up.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Because here be smart people I don't necessarily agree with and I like being around smart people because it makes me feel smart too even though in reality I'm as dumb as pig snip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join