It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice job Baltimore 28 shot 7 dead two days into a three day weekend. (Sigh)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse Ya, it is a drastic increase. I know I have looked at it several times, but my browser has a vpn extension. I can't remember how I put the vpn on...but if anyone is interested I use Maxthon. It is lighter than chrome, comes with Advanced Pop up Blocker (which I have to turn off when on ATS, it messes with the forums), is geared toward making push to the cloud really easy and it doesn't auto log me into google and fb related things and has a really nice choice of default search engines. And It works with Wartune really well. And it does split screen browsing really, really easily. Sorry , will make a thread about this one day. But was pointing out I can go over 'page views' on sites like Baltimore Sun.

edit on 25-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Haven't you heard.

According to our current Administration and their representatives.

ALL police are racist.
The police got the message.

They are scared sh...less to arrest any person of color,
but more especially terrified
to chase or pursue any suspect of color.

So the people of Baltimore are simply getting what the protesters across the nation have asked for,
for the police to stop arresting, pursuing or chasing any person of color for any reason.

They are simply doing what the entire nation has asked of them,
not be racist
and stop pursuing people of color because they are racist if they pursue or arrest people of color.

The entire nation should be grateful they got the message
and set them up as an example for the rest of the
racist cops to follow.

Please start your own thread. This is not a race thread this is a people thread.

Wake up, this IS the reason for what is happening n Baltimore.

You are in total denial if you don't see it.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Haven't you heard.

ALL police are racist.

So the people of Baltimore are simply getting what the protesters across the nation have asked for,
for the police to stop arresting, pursuing or chasing any person of color for any reason.

not be racist
and stop pursuing people of color because they are racist if they pursue or arrest people of color.

racist cops to follow.

Please start your own thread. This is not a race thread this is a people thread.

THREAD DRIFT and offensive. And NOT TRUE.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Haven't you heard.

ALL police are racist.

not be racist

racist cops to follow.

That is absolutely not true. That whole rant is backwards and offensive.

You can't blame the police for all the rioting
that has been going on because they are "racist"
and then shoot and attack the police randomly
for perceived racism
(with nary a word on the part of the administration
condemning random attacks on the police or acknowledging their deaths)

then when the police stop being "racist"
(according to the media/rioter/administration standards)
and stop arresting and pursuing people of color
they are once again blamed,
but this time for all the crime that is being committed.

Honestly, that is the reason for the slowdown,
to deny it is to be blind to the reality
that the rioters and administration have created.

It is like the one sheriff who a short while ago was
relieved that his officer shot a white person dead
because he knew that the white people
would not riot and no one would really care.

So if the police are now refusing to arrest and pursue
any person of color, which was what was demanded of them,
whose fault is it?
They are simply following what the rioters and
Sharpton, Jackson and Obama asked of them.

edit on 3Mon, 25 May 2015 15:43:36 -0500pm52505pmk251 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Haven't you heard.

ALL police are racist.

not be racist

racist cops to follow.

THREAD DRIFT and offensive. And NOT TRUE.

Not thread drift,
completely on topic

the topic was the rampant crime, shooting etc in Baltimore

I was simply being totally honest with the reason for the
police slowdown, which was mentioned in the article.

It is true and you are in denial if you think it is not true.

I went to all the news sources, and guess what I found,
nearly all of the deaths and shootings were gang related.
One article referred to the end of the gang truce.

The gangs were gangs of people of color, so the police
were doing what was demanded of them by the protesters, and the administration,
not pursuing people of color more than they pursued white people.
To make the pursuit fair and equal they had to stop pursuing the gangs because
that would make their arrest sheets unbalanced racially.

The white population of Baltimore city is 28% and 63% black. So to have a racially fair and balanced
arrest sheet they would have to stop pursuing 35% of the people they have been arresting, assuming the
arrest rates were previously 28% white and 63% black. To balance the arrests, 35% fewer blacks would
have to be arrested. Sounds like the police are trying very hard to make arrests and pursuits as fair and
equal as possible to meet the demands of the public for equal numbers of black and white arrests and pursuits.

edit on 4Mon, 25 May 2015 16:07:06 -0500pm52505pmk251 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This "crime wave" may be part of the plan.

Remember the Baltimore Mayor is on the Obama team to re-evaluate "local" police forces.

They want "national" policies and standards.

Everything in the big cities has been and most likely will continue to be a political/social failure.

droopy.scoopy

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Haven't you heard.

ALL police are racist.

not be racist

racist cops to follow.

No you are wrong it has more to do with poverty.

There's a section of Cincinnati East Price Hill mostly white. Poor white people get shot there regularly.

In Fort Myers there is Suncoast Estates, 10 mi.² of rednecks, trucks,pit bulls and poverty. White people for that area get shot by police all the time.

The problem is you don't hear about a whole bunch of rich people getting shot by police?
edit on 25-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Haven't you heard.

ALL police are racist.

not be racist

racist cops to follow.

that sounds rather racist to be honest...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Police were charged with murder.

The entire police force in Baltimore was thrown to the dogs to score political points (and to cover a drowning mayor).

The police did what the government and the people of Baltimore wanted them to and stopped being so "heavy handed" in their enforcement practices.

Crime sky rockets........ it's the Police Departments fault.

News flash - it's the criminals fault. The people of Baltimore KNOW each and every one of the individuals that pulled a trigger over the weekend. All they have to do is come forward and testify. If they do not then they are complicit in the crimes against the citizens of Baltimore far more than the Police Department is.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

No, the real reason is the fact that some police are so poorly fit for the job that they have to resort to killing people over "crimes" that no other civilized nation on this planet sees the need to justify killing people over.

The real reason is the fact that swat teams can now raid peoples houses and when they injure their infant child in its crib, the defendant can claim "the child should have looked after it's own safety"

The real reason is the fact that killers in pretty uniforms are not held accountable for their actions in most cases.

You are in total denial if you can't see this reality. I have nothing against police, there are plenty of good guys on the payroll, I know a few that are nice guys and would NEVER beat the sh*t out of an unarmed man, HOWEVER, you are looking at a nation that is on the verge (according to many at least) of becoming a police state, and you don't become a police nation with educated officers that think "this is wrong" when you command them to blast peaceful protesters with the water cannon, for those tasks, you need as little reasoning capabilities as possible

And let it be just that, little reasoning capabilities, which is one of the main reasons why situations that USED to be handled just fine, nowadays always seem to escalate for no reason. They are paid to serve the people, not shoot them because they can't handle the fact that modern civilization has become a lot more vocal, even towards police officers.

If you can't handle the job, then quit it. THAT is the real reason behind all of this.
edit on 25-5-2015 by HalfLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Hmm maybe the Black thug culture and the people that except it will finally get a wake up call. Until this problem is solved internally by good leadership and stronger family bonds this is a sinking ship. Thankfully they tend to destroy there own neighborhoods. Stupid is as stupid does.

And before you cry racism notice I used the word culture and I used for a very good reason because this has nothing to do with the pigment of skin.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have lived in Baltimore for 38 years and the homicide rate go,s up and down no big deal it happens...hell in the 80s and 90s we were #1 in murders (not like thats something to be proud of) .... Come On the main stream media have any reason to stir the pot and try to cause fear... I can think of a lot

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jammer2012
I have lived in Baltimore for 38 years and the homicide rate go,s up and down no big deal it happens...hell in the 80s and 90s we were #1 in murders (not like thats something to be proud of) .... Come On the main stream media have any reason to stir the pot and try to cause fear... I can think of a lot

In 2014 on memorial day weekend there were six shot in three killed the whole weekend. This year there are 28 shot and seven killed and the weekend isn't over. That is quite a large jump in one year and is indicative of some type of stimulation.

In my OP I did not lay it at anyone's feet I feel both parties are responsible.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Your post is not as races as many have been. But your position based solely on culture makes me question your sincerity. There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jammer2012

You are right about the PTB media system they want to cause division on many levels. Keeping division points in the citizen base is all part of the grand plan. Left vs right.....Black vs White......Citizen vs illegal........Rich vs poor........Gay vs straight.......peace vs war.........religious vs atheist..........It is all lies.

The people at the top have no divisions............They stand shoulder to shoulder looking down on the pawns and laughing out loud while planning our futures for us.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Your post is not as races as many have been. But your position based solely on culture makes me question your sincerity. There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.

Sincerity.........Ok. You see the world very differently from me it seems. I put faith in the message not the messenger. My message is sound and all truth is subjective so sincerity means nothing because of this simple fact.

I will give you an example to really drive this point home. I could change me mind.........See how sincerity is flying out the door.
edit on 25-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I can't find many statistics but this number seems rather high.
How about some averages?

resources.baltimorecountymd.gov...

But then, how many died in Waco last weekend?

edit on 5/25/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

First off I apologize for my poor choice of words. Believe it or not I tried my first Redbull today and am a little edgy.

I run into a problem with many posters on this site. Most conspiracy theorist think critically or linearly. Myself I am blessed with the laterally thinking mind.

I generally approach things from a completely different angle. When someone is thinking critically or linearly there is often a gap between the two thought processes. And to top it all off I'm also a sarcastic smart ass. Lol

So once again I apologize.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I can't find many statistics but this number seems rather high.
How about some averages?

resources.baltimorecountymd.gov...

So homicides are running just about normal percentage based and overall crime is actually getting better. I will say this even if a corner of your house is on fire bottom line it is still pretty bad. These inner city gang areas are right proper dangerous places for people to visit and live.

We need strong leaders on all levels willing to speak the hard truths. We also need to get rid of tolerance for bad behavior and the generational welfare mentality.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

First off I apologize for my poor choice of words. Believe it or not I tried my first Redbull today and am a little edgy.

I run into a problem with many posters on this site. Most conspiracy theorist think critically or linearly. Myself I am blessed with the laterally thinking mind.

I generally approach things from a completely different angle. When someone is thinking critically or linearly there is often a gap between the two thought processes. And to top it all off I'm also a sarcastic smart ass. Lol

So once again I apologize.

I rarely take ATS personally the written word is so hard to gain context and feeling behind it. I actually like how you approached the topic and only wanted to give you context into my outlook on message vs messenger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join