It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice job Baltimore 28 shot 7 dead two days into a three day weekend. (Sigh)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I can't find many statistics but this number seems rather high. Geeezzzz people you get the attention of the world focused on you and then you go embarrass us like this? How in the hell are you going to get any help if you don't try to help yourself?

I will not put my blame entirely on the people of Baltimore. It seems like the cops are pouting and willing to prove a point by sitting back and watching the city Slip into this level of violence.

An anonymous Baltimore cop was on CNN last Friday, saying that police morale is “in the sewers” and there is a police slowdown of sorts going on.

If they don't want to do their job Stephanie Rawlings start firing them and bring in state and county police. It's uncanny how motivated you can become when your paycheck is threatened.

Video with the link........

depressing link

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Why bring in other officers from their post to make those places unsafe. Why not make some dam new jobs by firing the people who don't want to work. Stimulate our economy, don't make the economy worse by taking job availability away and giving more work to people already working...lots of people need jobs so let's just give the remaining jobs to people who already have them!! Load of shiite

+15 more 
posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Haven't you heard.

According to our current Administration and their representatives.

ALL police are racist.
The police got the message.

They are scared sh...less to arrest any person of color,
but more especially terrified
to chase or pursue any suspect of color.

So the people of Baltimore are simply getting what the protesters across the nation have asked for,
for the police to stop arresting, pursuing or chasing any person of color for any reason.

They are simply doing what the entire nation has asked of them,
not be racist
and stop pursuing people of color because they are racist if they pursue or arrest people of color.

The entire nation should be grateful they got the message
and set them up as an example for the rest of the
racist cops to follow.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

Why bring in other officers from their post to make those places unsafe. Why not make some dam new jobs by firing the people who don't want to work. Stimulate our economy, don't make the economy worse by taking job availability away and giving more work to people already working...lots of people need jobs so let's just give the remaining jobs to people who already have them!! Load of shiite

If there's trained officers to be hired to hire them. If not supplement them with other officers. But fire all the SOBs staging a slowdown.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Haven't you heard.

ALL police are racist.

So the people of Baltimore are simply getting what the protesters across the nation have asked for,
for the police to stop arresting, pursuing or chasing any person of color for any reason.

not be racist
and stop pursuing people of color because they are racist if they pursue or arrest people of color.

racist cops to follow.

Please start your own thread. This is not a race thread this is a people thread.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Well...I wonder if they can beat chitown this holiday?

Looks like it will be close....

And chitown wins!!!!

Worst city ever!!!!

"Nine people were killed and at least 34 others — including a 4-year-old girl — have been wounded in shootings across Chicago this Memorial Day weekend, police said."

chicago.cbslocal.com...

God....this is why I live in the country.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

It's close but it really doesn't look like it's going to go down to the wire. I bet Chicago wins too.

I was hoping somebody could find some statistics for Baltimore from last year I couldn't.
edit on 25-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Geeezzzz people you get the attention of the world focused on you and then you go embarrass us like this?

Do you actually, honestly believe that the attention of the "world" is focused on Baltimore ?

I just spent two minutes of my time having to google "Baltimore" just to find out where the hell this place is that you're telling us we're all focusing on.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Do you actually believe I meant that literally?

But a lot of attention is on Baltimore because of the Freddy Gray homicide.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

My apologies then.

I thought you were being literal and thus, hyperbolic with your opening post.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Haven't you heard.

ALL police are racist.

not be racist

racist cops to follow.

That is absolutely not true. That whole rant is backwards and offensive.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

No problem, a lot of my statements are sarcastic and I just can't find a good emote to convey that.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

That is what smaller jurisdictions in trouble often do...ask for outside help.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

It's close but it really doesn't look like it's going to go down to the wire. I bet Chicago wins too.

I was hoping somebody could find some statistics for Baltimore from last year I couldn't.

Sad isn't it?

I just don't get it.

what good does it do?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is thread meant to be about blaming police because idiots are shooting each other?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Let's see I started off blaming the people of Baltimore. Then I said I couldn't leave the police out of the blame. Somehow you have transformed those statements into a bash the police thread?

Go figure?

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Last Year, Memorial Day weekend 6 shot, 3 fatally

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I worked a security job in B-more one time. I rotated shifts at different social services offices.

Anyway I once asked one of my co-workers when I first started what were the bad areas of B-More (as in B more careful). They chuckled and said "this is Baltimore, everywhere is bad."

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Last Year, Memorial Day weekend 6 shot, 3 fatally

Thank you I don't subscribe to the Baltimore Sun. And have already used my five articles this month might explain why I couldn't find it?

That is a drastic increase.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
One of the early post seemed start focusing on that. Guess it was one poster opinion. The original article mentioned police slow down. Doubt that has much to do with people doing stupid things out of hate in the city.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join