It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may just have found the truth about E.T covert up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76
It is obvious if et's exist they are not here to help

So if the ET story is real, and has remained a mystery this long, why does it matter if what you and I or other members think about it...

If et's cared about us or a GOD, they would have helped us over a hundred years ago, so that makes me wonder,

That. Also I think nothing would change if governments would publicly confirm existence and contact with E.T. I mean... look around: the # will continue as usual. The grind will continue the same way as before. It's not that suddenly the earth will stand still, or a panic happens (the biggest joke ever with "panic" wll happen). No. Nothing will change. There would be no revolution or anything of a kind altering the system. In contrary, it would confirm that E.T. supports how things run on earth. Given they had the power and might to change things since centuries - but never did - we can only assume they profit from the situation.

They were amongst us in the past, and they are still here in the present. If people deny that, they clearly didn't read enough serious sources or serious encounters.

edit on 24-5-2015 by anotherdaytoday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: taoistguy No, civilisation does not imply humanity as a whole.

Yes it does. What do you think it means?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Every past civilisation has at least once and the humanity within has since crumbled. Is my wording specific enough this time?a reply to: Phage

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

originally posted by: Choice777
a reply to: taoistguy

Taking out the assumptions, the part about the number, types, compositions and evolution of solar systems are valid. Combine that with the cases, add the expert witnesses in those cases and you get a compelling picture. Old sayings are wise...in this case ''there's no smoke without fire'' fits well.

No, it still doesn't add up. just cos we have elements in us that come from beyond Earth - (where would they come from? The earth is just stardust anyway), doesn't mean the same has happened on other planets. All these witneses offer no proof, just circumstantial evidence. We know very little about evolution of solar systems to make any valid points about aliens, especially ones coming here.

We know plenty about solar system formation. We are here, our bodies evolved on this planet using elements provided by previous supernovas that seeded our solar system...both our current sun and our planet. No secret here. If it happened here, it happened everywhere. Planet X, considered to be the first planet to have ever formed about 8 bln years before ours. www.nasa.gov...
The witnesses offer the best they've got: testimony, which if it's enough to send someone to jail, then it sure as hell is enough to ascertain something as simple as: there was or there wan't a ufo present. I think someone will be telling the truth.
edit on 24-5-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Choice777

Humanity has been there. We, today are just another civilisation, we aren't ''all'' of humanity.

So, which civilization was the pinnacle of civilization? Which was everything civilization can be?

The Maya? Cutting the hearts from living people?
The Romans? Killing for amusement?

Each of the mentioned civilisations had ''their'' pinnacles. That's why they're gone....''Our'' civilisation hasn't reached ''our'' pinnacle cause we're still here, we haven't decayed yet...or at least we don't seem to be since the population is actually increasing in numbers.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You're getting warm OP! We need to focus on the Cryptoterrestrials who have been in control of Humans on this planet in some shape or form,overtly now covertly for millennia.

I am thinking we have Cryptos who were created as the first experiment (possibly the RH negatives) and they remain hidden.We also have another branch with a more direct ET contact currently in control atm.

But yes they are Earth based and bred, possibly more so than ET.I do believe in genuine ETs but we need to accept that We do not need to look to the stars as they are here and always have been.

I've said before the RH negative blood is a vital clue and proof as to what the truth is.My UFO visits have taken an uptick lately 'they' passed about 8 times in the space of 20 minutes the other night,I am also interacting in a some what telepathic way and have since come by info in a very uncanny synchronistically way.

I recently found out I have RH negative on both sides,I am positive but hold all the traits of the RH negatives,it is recessive and non dominant,and you do inherit the alleles, so this is likely a key to why I have been visited for the last decade.

You're onto something OP! Look into Hyperborea and the RH negatives-that is quite a crucial area of study to tackle.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: St0rD
Interesting you posted this. It was one of my favorite theories I have considered . Theres only one problem though. I tried tying into the Old Testament . When it talks about war in Heaven and the evil ones were cast down to Earth ,just which ones were the evil ?

From a 21st century perspective, 'Heaven' is the sky and space..flying around basically. The 'evil ones'...are probably those who came to do bad to us or our world, AKA...ET invaders.

'Cast down to Earth' seems reasonable to mean, their craft were blown to bits in a space or sky battle, their flaming wreckage falling back to Earth.

IOW..either we, ourselves in the distant past have had access to advanced technology capable of detecting, intercepting and destroying incoming hostile ET craft, or there is at least one other ET species who are protecting us and this world from less savoury species who see Earth as a juicy prize for some reason.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Do we really think we’re are all alone ?
The universe is vast and seems to have no discernable end or beginning.
Are we that arrogant to think we are the Best Nature has to offer?
I for one feel that there are many worlds out there that have far more intelligent life and some with less.
They may have visited us all ready…no solid proof either way. That’s how this site and others thrive.
But like Stephen Hawking’s said, “If there are aliens out there we don’t want to meet them”

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

So if the talking head in a suit comes out and states that there are no aliens here on earth...you have to believe him...

No, I don't have to.

And still...you do. The illusion of choice, after decades od conditioning...

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyMcCoy

So, blonde and blue eyed Swedes are ubermenschen you say?

What about the so called Nordics?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: Phage

So, aliens are humans?
That's pinko talk.

Aliens could be everything to extradimensional beings for all that I know.
And please tell me what has communism to do with my OP?

Maybe the "secret" is being hidden because there isn't one.

Well like you said, maybe. But I would not bet on that call.

I don't think gambling is allowed on ATS. Maybe a moderator could confirm that?

I bet it isn't.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: DiddyMcCoy

So, blonde and blue eyed Swedes are ubermenschen you say?

What about the so called Nordics?

Sweden is at the centre of the Nordic region, the others being Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland. All vikings.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
TO THE SCEPTICS.
IF it is in fact TRUE would that cause you distress?
Would you rebel?
I believe they are real and it really has made zip of a difference to my faith or country.
I only hope they show us a bigger world and don't subjugate us if they are indeed present.

How do you know they haven't subjugated us already?

'The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he does not exist.'

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: moniker

Hehe, I do know that, being a Swede myself and all.

What I meant by Nordics is the reports in abduction literature of Nordic looking aliens with blue eyes and blonde hair. Sounds super racist. And of course, the Nazis went on about Aryan supermen and had some pretty esoteric pursuits and beliefs about subterranean cities and such far out things.

Oh, and Finns were never really Vikings, Varangians would have been around Finland though. I happen to have both Sami, Finnish and Swedish heritage myself. I'm of the northern Noaidi bloodline and in my veins run both elven and dragon blood.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If these two things are true then it is almost certain Earth has been or is being visited by ET.

Truth 1: The Universe is teaming with intelligent species.
Truth 2: Interstellar travel becomes fast and easy for intelligent species.

If BOTH the above are true then Earth most certainly has been discovered and visited by ET's.

So if you accept those two statements as true then one must ask why they have not contacted us and two, will they eventually allow us to join them when we become sufficiently intelligent or will they eat us?

I suspect if there are large umbers of intelligent species exploring the universe, that they wont contact us until we have discovered on our own the existence of other intelligent life in the Universe.

I doubt the line we must cross would be "Warp" travel. I think it more likely that once we have grown enough to identify other intelligent life out there, they may then say hello.

I think it is also likely they will be friendly. If they are not, it begs the question of how any malicious species survived long enough to become interstellar travelers.

If either of those two questions at the beginning are false then it is not likely we will ever contact alien species.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

While it may be 'probable'..."TRUTH 1" is still not proven (to us) as a 'TRUTH'
...ergo, "TRUTH 2", as yet, remains unproven as 'TRUTH', as well.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Xeven

While it may be 'probable'..."TRUTH 1" is still not proven (to us) as a 'TRUTH'
...ergo, "TRUTH 2", as yet, remains unproven as 'TRUTH', as well.

Yeah that's why I posed the question if IFey are true.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't know who it was...maybe Vonnegut...who said: 'The two most important words in human language are "USE ME".
I think this speaks to basic human ego more than extraterrestrials.

Let's look at this from 'their' perspective (if that's even possible):
If here...and if interested (even remotely) in us...they don't need to 'use us' for our bodies; we obviously are not a source of protein to them, or we'd be disappearing into some cosmic abattoir en mass.

As for 'using us' for our minds?...well, I think it's safe to assume that anything even our most brilliant thinkers could invent or construct...was probably invented eons ago by them.

So, essentially, one has to ask: "What good are we to them?"

What's left, IMO, are the following options:
1.) We are used for their amusement: i.e. 'Pets', 'Zoo'.
2.) We are used for 'Study': i.e. 'Lab rats' or 'Study in the wild'
3.) We are their children.

edit on 24-5-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Well actually they arent the genome Rh - ( Rhesus monkey negative ) arrives from Neandethals which lived in Scandinavia, which implies they started crossbreeding about 40.000 years ago,the "serpent bloodline" 10.000 BC they arrived in India an America when the Icesheet melted ( food source Mamuth ) as blonde blye eyed ( melatonin deffiency from the north ) heavily built superhumans with an IQ as us, which gave birth to Adam and Eve, Rh - carnivore diet increased the brain capacity,instead of the Rh + fruit and vegetable diet ( Aboriginal existing ) and started worshipping the blond and blue eyed more advanced humans and called them sun gods cause of their Hair, skin and eyes. And in every ancient civilazation you see the worship of the same blond, blue eyes worship, which still exists today in approx. 7% of the population called blue bloods, which comes from the Rh- and Rh- parent/fetus oxygen genetic mailfunction. Some people think they are "choosen" but the only ones who are actually chosen are the Hybrid Rh - genome the rest are hybrid monkeys. So a yes on Adam and Eve were born 10-12.000BC and all you know today is cause of religion and the moral and ethics they provide, the Bible is a history book, you can even find Atlantis in Harappa built on a river valley.

The reason we Swedes are left alone is one, we gave birth to this modern world and second. we think the rest of the world are retarded as hell.

Religion must exist in all societies, not as an extreme but as moral and ethics.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Jaha du e svensk,det är inte så komplicerat, neandertalare började kors fortplanta sig, våran moderna historia började när de för första gången gick över till asien och ner till Indien, sen började historierna. Blodtransfusionen är vart problemet och myten startade, sen länge sedan har människan utövat transfusion men de med Rh- dör av Rh + inte tvärtom. 200.000 år av sagor och myter, Sirius dubbelstjärnan gav upphov till profetior(profeter) som går på en cykel av 1460 år. Vi klarar oss inte utan religion i någon form, eller en form av tro, vi skulle utplåna oss själva omgående. Alla påhittade historier i Bibeln är sanna, allt ifrån Adam och Eva till idag. Problemet är att man tolkar det på det sättet att en vanlig människa förstår. Allt är enkelt, våra hjärnor gör saker komplicerade. Religion ger oss moral och etik, med rädsla.
Som djur har man bara två känslor, kärlek och rädsla. Den ena funkar i större samhällen, den andra i mindre.
Låt dessa människor leka sin lek, som svensk ber jag dig hjälpa till alla flyktingar som kommer komma för dessa människor är så borta ifrån verkligheten att det får en att nästan fundera på om de överhuvudtaget är mänskliga. Öppna ditt hjärta och dina armar för alla som flyr ifrån människor som tror att de är ifrån en annan planet.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join