It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may just have found the truth about E.T covert up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So, aliens are humans?
That's pinko talk.

Aliens could be everything to extradimensional beings for all that I know.
And please tell me what has communism to do with my OP?

Maybe the "secret" is being hidden because there isn't one.

Well like you said, maybe. But I would not bet on that call.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

This part:

start acting like an unified specy instead of living like simple individuals.
Individuality sucks. Let's be proles in the cosmic motherland.

No matter the odds?

edit on 5/23/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

So, aliens are humans?
That's pinko talk.

Aliens could be everything to extradimensional beings for all that I know.

Maybe the "secret" is being hidden because there isn't one.

I don't think gambling is allowed on ATS. Maybe a moderator could confirm that?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

You didn't "find the truth". The healine of your post is very, very misleading.

Yeah I must agree that you are right, I didn't find the truth. Truth isn't meant to be found. It is meant to be felt.
So we could say that instead if you like-
I may just have felt the truth about E.T covert up

You came up with an idea without basis in anything, nothing more.

My idea is based on the current available informations about aliens - which means not a lot - just like yours.

The term "finding the truth" indicates that you've come across some sort of documentation supporting your claim.

You don't need documentation to consider the idea that I brought to the table. What kind of documentation would you need to actually think about it. Of course I have nothing on paper.
This is one of the most top secret phenomenon we are talking about it here.
But I think you just need a brain to put the idea into perspective.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

This is one of the most top secret phenomenon we are talking about it here. But I think you just need a brain to put the idea into perspective.

So very top secret that there are thousands of youtube videos and websites about it.
Must be true then. ET is here.

edit on 5/23/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Yeah not original either.
How many threads gave I opened with the promise of truth only to be let down.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Where did you find this info about aliens? Did you go to the site that tells you about their music mad art and has the 16 essays on the similarities of the different alien languages and accents?

Not sure it's the most top secret...there are things even more top secret and we have absolutely no idea about.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Gothmog

Snidley Whiplash, Cruella DeVille, Boris Badenofv, Count Duckula...all pure evil.

You forgot Natasha Fatale!

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

1.They are real.
2.There is a massive,global cover up.
3.They are not extraterrestrial.
4.They are inter dimensional.
5.They are not our long,lost space brothers.
6.They will not bring mankind closer together.
7.They are evil beyond human understanding.
I did research on UFO's for over 20 years and I am also a christian.
I believe that the fallen angels from the Bible are the occupants
of these UFO's.I wouldn't be too eager to find them or get taken
by them either.Just my 2 cents worth.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Individuality sucks. Let's be proles in the cosmic motherland.

Woah, you clearly don't get the point do you? I'm talking unified in a way mankind would realize people are not separated from each other. They would instead realize that they all are connected to each other. But don't worry you can still keep your own individuality and personnality even in this reality. And think about it for a sec, do you really believe people would still kill each other if they knew deep down in their guts that the person in front their eyes was a part of themselves?

No matter the odds?

I don't know what the odds are, but yeah I would definitely bet all my fortune on the alien presence whether they are physical or not.

edit on 23-5-2015 by St0rD because: typo

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You like to play on words right

Look, top secret would mean the veritable truth is being kept away from general opinion. No matter how many YT videos, books and websites will talk about the alien subject, it will still not change the simply fact that the truth might be hidden, hence the secrecy. Now, if you want to believe that the government - or whatever power throne present in the system - are saying everything they know about it (and I know for sure they are not saying too much about it) well just go for it man.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Woah, you clearly don't get the point do you? I'm talking unified in a way mankind would realize people are not separated from each other. They would instead realize that they all are connected to each other.

You mean like in Independence Day? That's hardly an original idea. But keep on hoping that something other than us will rescue us from ourselves. That's a very helpful outlook.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Now, if you want to believe that the government - or whatever power throne present in the system - are saying everything they know about it (and I know for sure they are not saying too much about it) well just go for it man.

For me, it's not a matter of belief.
It's a matter of critical thinking. I'm quite sure the government doesn't say everything they know. I'm quite sure there are good reasons for that.

I just don't happen to think (belief having little to do with thought) that if ET were visiting Earth, the government would be powerless to conceal it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

But keep on hoping that something other than us will rescue us from ourselves. That's a very helpful outlook.

It's fun I just remembered the only time I had a discussion with you on ATS you kept putting words in mouth. And guess what, here we are again.

Where did I say E.T would save mankind or help them in any way? They can't do # for us. Life just doesn't work that way, we have to wake up and rise all by ourselves. If you would have listenened well you would have seen that I only raised the possibility of man realizing he is much more than just a separated body living on an isolated planet if the alien contact would be published and accepted worldwide. And that it would be kept secret for this precise reason, to keep the human race from awakening.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Oh, I listened. I've heard it before in a variety of contexts. I listened to the equivalent of "If man realized that God created everything then the world would be paradise."

And that it would be kept secret for this precise reason, to keep the human race from awakening.
So trite.

edit on 5/24/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
TO THE SCEPTICS.
IF it is in fact TRUE would that cause you distress?
Would you rebel?
I believe they are real and it really has made zip of a difference to my faith or country.
I only hope they show us a bigger world and don't subjugate us if they are indeed present.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well you can come here and mock me all you want. But the truth is you don't know anything more than me. On the E.T subject, almost everybody is lost in the void. There are no certainties as far as I know. And it is a very sensitive matter. You answer no to the possiblity and I answer yes. Now I just try and give my own personal viewpoint on the actual scenario of their presence and the covert up following. Why don't you try and do the same?

I'd sincerely like to hear your own rationnal thinking.
Tell me why would you believe their existence would be kept secret by the elite in place if you consider the possiblity of their presence here on earth?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well you can come here and mock me all you want. But the truth is you don't know anything more than me.

If you consider an argument to be mocking, so be it but you are going to tend to be resentful with that sort of outlook and resentment is not healthy. I never claimed to know more than you. On the contrary, I implied that you may not know as much as you think you do, not that I know more.

Tell me why would you believe their existence would be kept secret by the elite in place if you consider the possiblity of their presence here on earth?
You assume that "they" know that ET is visiting us. I don't accept that.

edit on 5/24/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

If you consider an argument to be mocking, so be it but you are going to tend to be resentful with that sort of outlook and resentment is not healthy.

So trite

Google definition of Trite:
not interesting or effective because of being used too often : not fresh or original

I sure don't like the tone of your choice of words.

You assume that "they" know that ET is visiting us. I don't accept that.

Well if you don't even want to consider the possiblity because you can't accept it and give your own opinion, instead of calling mine 'boring', so be it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I sure don't like the tone of your choice of words.
I'm glad you looked up the definition. Do you think your statement is fresh or original?

Well if you don't even want to consider the possiblity because you can't accept it and give your own opinion, instead of calling mine 'boring', so be it.
What makes you think I haven't considered it? But I didn't call your opinion boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join