It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Outrageous!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Eventually it will "come down" to the TRUE beliefs of which some represent- kill and die for...
When awareness levels of some are stuck on Old World activities and behaviors of control and manipulation.

How will we respond? Which "we"?

Considering the WATCHERS who did not fall and of whom many disbelieve exist and oversee human activities abroad here for long periods.
The malevolent deeds perpetuated in relation to species self hatred, including the conscious manipulation of the youth, may attract some... Who may follow after the flesh the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy of the perpetrators through the realms within the phases of Life and Death within EXISTENCE.
Seeking balance for the innocent, judged upon by non judges...
As said the laws of attraction

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
so when are ISI(s)(l) ( what the hell are they called this week?) attacking bagdad or Israel?
and who got fired for the friendly supply drop(s) of the US arms and equipments?

hey V1

sad state of affairs innit?

Isis won't attack isreal.

Mossad would litteraly skin their children alive if they did.

Ever seen the movie sword fish?

That is what they do.

They make attacking isreal unthinkable because of the terrible things they will do to your family if you do.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

The KGB used to act the same way.

The KGB then apparently kidnaped and killed a relative of an unnamed leader of the Shias' Hezbollah (Party of God) group, a radical, pro-Iranian group that has been suspected of various terrorist activities against Western targets in Lebanon. Parts of the man's body, the paper said, were then sent to the Hezbollah leader with a warning that he would lose other relatives in a similar fashion if the three remaining Soviet diplomats were not immediately released. They were quickly freed.

source

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Read "The Arms of Krupp" the tale of the German munitions makers that sold ordinance and weaponry to all sides prior to WWI. Now they make coffee machines, but then, they made the most profit that can be made and that is in WAR. And the best way to do that is to arm both sides.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
ISIS....FBISIS

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I find very interesting that in the photo ISIS seems to look very well put together with very nice looking equipment, they most be very well financed and heck from where they are getting all that equipment.!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't bite into US been using drones to bomb ISIS either, because I am sure that satellite can see very well into large convoys of military equipment moving around, also it seems that once Obama supposedly withdraw troops from Iraq ISIS just moved in

It makes no sense at all and this is an insult to the family members that lost loves ones in Iraq along with all the civilian casualties of war, to now been run by a terrorist group when that didn't happen under Saddam.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

what I understand is that air strikes in an urban area are totally ineffective given the buildings and civilinians. these vehicles travel thrue the dessert for miles isolated when there is plenty of opportunity to bomb them and nothing..

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm still not convinced Obama is even bombing ISIS.

There's something hidden and something suspicious going on.

Based on what? Evidence? Gut feeling?

If you don't believe they're being bombed, go to SYRIA and check it out for yourself.

These "Celebrating troops" will be bombed pretty fast. Remember, they're celebrating in the middle of town. If they were hit with airstrikes and drones, there would be massive civilian casualties, for which you would, no doubt, blame Obama.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This whole situation reminds me of the Guild Navigator talking to the Emperor from Dune(1984)."I see many things,I see plans within plans".

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
a reply to: intrptr

Read "The Arms of Krupp" the tale of the German munitions makers that sold ordinance and weaponry to all sides prior to WWI. Now they make coffee machines, but then, they made the most profit that can be made and that is in WAR. And the best way to do that is to arm both sides.

Did you ever fill your car from an Exxon or Mobil station?

If you did, you are supporting a company (Standard Oil) that sold a jet fuel additive to the Luftwaffe (against the trading with the enemies act) without which German Air Force jets were unable to fly.

Bank of England provided loans to both sides during the war. After the war, it's pretty much assumed that the victor will pay off the debts of the loser. It all happens pretty secretly, but basically the international banks nearly always finance both sides.

Lots of this going on.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I find very interesting that in the photo ISIS seems to look very well put together with very nice looking equipment, they most be very well financed and heck from where they are getting all that equipment.!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iraqi military uses the French style of engagement. That's why the equipment looks so new it's hardly ever been used and only dropped once.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

That Is my point also, it seems that since ISIS is now taking over Iraq they are allow to move freely around.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Who is the makers of the equipment that ISIS is using, because I remember a long, long time ago, after the US finished with the first gulf war that a lot of new equipment was not brought back to the US but rather was buried in the desert in Saudi.

Location "unknown"

I will clarify that this information is base on conspiracies.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MimiSia

That Is my point also, it seems that since ISIS is now taking over Iraq they are allow to move freely around.

They're being really smart in not taking Baghdad until they are ready to run Iraq, and not taking over Damascus until they're ready to run Syria.

I suspect that when they ARE ready, they'll take both cities in pretty rapid succession.

Once they're running Iraq and Syria, they'll set their sites on Saudi Arabia.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

after the airstrikes that they are going to receive in the next week or so. Most of that equipment will be fit for nothing but scrap.

Where were the damned air strikes when these people were having their victory parade in the city?
And, oh, where is the leadership, the serious, leadership that can make tough decisions when it comes to war?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

If that happen, isn't that to be considered the biggest failure and embarrassment in the History of the US after spending trillions of tax dollars in two conflicts in the middle east?

Is the American people that forgetful? I guess the following market crash after the invasion of Iraq means nothing, when president Bush kept insisting that our economy was fine and solid.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yep military equipment gets into the enemies hand facts of life. Happened and Nam and Korea too. But as I see it making a conspiracy out of it. Is like accusing Russia of personally supplying a AK-47 to every terrorist or criminal that currently has one.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Based on what? Evidence? Gut feeling?

If you don't believe they're being bombed, go to SYRIA and check it out for yourself.

These "Celebrating troops" will be bombed pretty fast. Remember, they're celebrating in the middle of town. If they were hit with airstrikes and drones, there would be massive civilian casualties, for which you would, no doubt, blame Obama.

There's no proof that ISIS is even being bombed at all by anybody.

How 'bout YOU go to Syria and take before and after pictures.

I'll send flowers

edit on May-18-2015 by xuenchen because: snotgrass

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Agree, but ISIS money supply or let say money backers are very wealthy, I will not be surprised if they have plenty of investments with Wall street.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

How 'bout YOU go to Syria and take before and after pictures.

I'll send flowers

I was thinking the same thing, Syria wasn't looking very touristic in the last few years.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join