It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS Outrageous!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The below photo is of ISIS muslim forces celebrating their take over of Ramadi.
www.foxnews.com...

Now look in the background! There are two MRAPs and a Humvee. The cost of an MRAP, according to www.nationaldefensemagazine.org...
is $6000,000 and a humvee is $170,000! If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this one is worth over a Million Dollars!!!
This photo is in broad daylight and where are the coalition forces? Where are the F-35’s or Predator Drones with their Hellfire missiles?? Why isn’t Obama calling in air strikes? If this were a US Citizen, these two tards in the photo would be cratered.

This is Outrageous!
(obamabots preparing for a keyboard attack in 5…4…3…2…)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

after the airstrikes that they are going to receive in the next week or so. Most of that equipment will be fit for nothing but scrap.
edit on 18-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

+57 more 
posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm still not convinced Obama is even bombing ISIS.

There's something hidden and something suspicious going on.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This photo is in broad daylight and where are the coalition forces? Where are the F-35’s or Predator Drones with their Hellfire missiles?? Why isn’t Obama calling in air strikes?

Haven't you heard?

The (I)maginary (S)tate has figured out how to move tanks underground…

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

after the airstrikes that they are going to receive in the next week or so. Most of that equipment will be fit for nothing but scrap.

Yep, have to destroy the evidence. Something like the Gulf War and that billion in arms that went from the US State Department, through France, to Eddie in South Africa, picked up the G5's and then it all went up the coast from Durban to Saddam so he could invade Kuwait, after his CI handlers and the State Department said the US wouldn't interfere. Sort of like that eh?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its a beauty of a mind meld, isn't it?

Remember, the bombs aren't landing in Syria, they are landing in the "ISIS", an "Islamic State". The whole Middle East is pretty much a state of Islam…

See how they did that?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
so when are ISI(s)(l) ( what the hell are they called this week?) attacking bagdad or Israel?
and who got fired for the friendly supply drop(s) of the US arms and equipments?

hey V1

sad state of affairs innit?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

just wait till they have one of those big weddings....everyone will get nicely bombed

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Every play has two agendas, put on a show and make money.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

A couple of carpet bombs would have done the trick. I have to agree with xuenchen there is something suspicious going on.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wait a minute are you claiming that Saddam never invaded Kuwait?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Sort of like this?

US pickup in the hands of Syrian rebels… how'd that happen?

Brilliant war strategy, arm the rebels with US equipment, bomb the US equipment with US bombs.

cha-ching…

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

i wonder if they put any homing beacons in the glove boxes?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

A couple of carpet bombs would have done the trick. I have to agree with xuenchen there is something suspicious going on.

Yes considering for some time ISIS was staged outside of town, stalled, trying to advance. Perfect time to use heavy artillery or air on them but no.

I mean even Iran aids and advisors cant organize a better defense than this? LOL

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
a reply to: intrptr

i wonder if they put any homing beacons in the glove boxes?

Probably. They need to know where to make the resupply drops.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

What is truly outrageous is the fact how much equipment we abandoned other there. I am sure it runs into the billions if not hundreds of billions. Then there is the depressing fact that once we end up going back into the region that all we left behind will be used against us.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Wait a minute are you claiming that Saddam never invaded Kuwait?

No, he did invade Kuwait, but the bulk of the weapons, the protections against retaliation and the initiative were provided by the US State Department. I am just drawing similarities to ISIS as we have in the past to al queda.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/18.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's not hidden. Obama "supporting the cause" is right there in plain sight. Are you blind?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Curious about your statement. What are the dates on those arm shipments they aren't in anyway associated with the war between Iraq and Iran are they?

Because we were definitely arming them at that time. If you've got any of the links handy I would like to look into them. Or give me the name of the arms deal I'll look it up myself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join