It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Great first post and I saw a roster on a link provided by a member earlier in the thread that I remember seeing at least one retired police detective listed as one of the detainees. As for the association of threat assessment connections I suppose that could be looked at from two different angles if you know what I'm saying. I sent you a PM too btw. a reply to: landman650

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 22:37:05 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 22:37:05 -050037 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 22:37:37 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 22:37:37 -050037 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTThu, 21 May 2015 22:38:42 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago21-05:00Thu, 21 May 2015 22:38:42 -050038 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There is so much that I want to say about all of this right now but I just can't because it would air me out personally too much but this is really scary stuff happening right now.a reply to: TrappedPrincess

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I got your pm but I'm receiving a message saying that I can't respond via pm to anyone but ats moderators. To answer your question, feel free to share. I at least can receive and read your messages

a reply to: TrappedPrincess

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
Great first post and I saw a roster on a link provided by a member earlier in the thread that I remember seeing at least one retired police detective listed as one of the detainees. As for the association of threat assessment connections I suppose that could be looked at from two different angles if you know what I'm saying. I sent you a PM too btw. a reply to: landman650

The ex San Antonio detective was black.... Which is contradictory to a post I'm about to make about a far out there theory.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I honestly haven't figured anything else out. My guess would be a simple good old boy connection and let the guys go.... And all the coincidences are just that, coincidence. When I look at that list of unarrested and there is the one Keith Rodgers who stands out. That's the one I want to know who he is.
edit on 21-5-2015 by landman650 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Sorry for the double posts. Getting used to the mobile site and its icons
edit on 21-5-2015 by landman650 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: landman650

Good old boy net work. Paid Informants .to deep cover ,or get out of jail free card for testimony . I lean to 70% deep cover ,or 30% get out of jail free card for testimony considering these names are attached to a sworn testimony of the time line like because of these being released we get this.

My 2 cents

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

To be unarrested must be legally different that released . Arrested and released can show up years later . But unarrested is it like it never happened if there is a legal difference that could determine what reason they were released for .

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure unarrested is a legal term. But this email from th detective isn't just a FYI type email... This a confirmation of completing an order or request.

Now is this type of thing legal is the question. a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If anyone knows that part of texas, they know those are small towns. I'd imagine that old Rod is pretty well known. There aren't that many bike shops out there. He's the president of a veterans club so he's not just a casual rider. He's apparently respected in some sort of way.
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The aging rebel again

Same blog I posted before, but for years now this guy has been a very credible source for all things 1% club related.

It's looking more and more like a fit up.
Im certainly changing my mind based on the stuff I've read in this thread and elsewhere.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sometimes a simple good 'Ol" boy connection is not enough to save your life if you buck the system to hard.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Oh and I would not believe for one second if you said JH15 was not going to be a topic of discussion at that conference, not saying but I'm saying. Think about it with all the electronic monitoring nowadays it is not hard to paint a picture of some guys saying

" hey you hear about this thing going down? Yeah brother I heard about that. Could be some kind of "fill in plot". Maybe we should bring this up at the next regional sit down. Yeah that's a good idea, put some kind of plan together just in case this JH15 thing is some kind of plot. yeah thats a good idea well you be safe out their and I'll see ya then."

While the NSA eaves droppers are saying " Man this is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Hey you wanna get tacos for lunch?"
edit on CDTFri, 22 May 2015 07:29:06 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago22-05:00Fri, 22 May 2015 07:29:06 -050029 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTFri, 22 May 2015 07:30:40 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago22-05:00Fri, 22 May 2015 07:30:40 -050030 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Looking for connections, one finds this:

Terry Gott, Capitol Blvd, Evansville Indiana
Keith Rodgers, Greystone Ct, Evansville Indiana

source

Coincidence?

edit on 22-5-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I doubt it.... Considering that Evansville is only 59 miles from Raleigh and Harrisburg ILL where the rest of the gott family lives.

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This blog points out some interesting facts:

Motorcycle headlights were on, indicating club members were trying to leave. Police claim that the brawlers redirected their fire toward officers, but did that happen while the bikers were trying to ride off? Because riding requires both hands.

Something like three dozen undercover officers were monitoring the usually uneventful bi-monthly meeting of the Confederation of Clubs and Independents, in anticipation that the “Texas” patch would offend the Bandidos MC. They were able to respond within 45 seconds of the alleged altercation. What might have been an unremarkable barroom brawl, if even that was not contrived, turned into an ambush that killed nine and wounded eighteen.

No doubt one can say the bikers were not boy scouts, but have you seen the photos? These “gangs” wore their colors, in this case patches, like boy scout badges. And everyone in uniform creased jeans and leather vests as tidy as bowling shirts. Did you see the mugshots? If you look past the long hair and tattoos you’ll note everyone is clean shaven. This was a Sunday outing. These are family men and women, not gang members. The Cossacks are a “Harleys Only” motorcycle club for God’s sake!

Police aren’t naming the “gangs” involved in what’s being called the “Waco Shoot-out”. Because they are motorcycle clubs, for one, and because the only gang deserving of the notoriety is really the police.
all emphases mine.

Deadliest motorcycle “gang” in Waco shoot-out was not Bandidos, Cossacks, Scimitars, or Vaqueros. It was police.

I'm also looking at the bikes themselves, these are not a group of chopped and scavanged parts, but high dollar machines that are all obviously well taken care of.

I was a restaurant manager for years in a pkeace where the Lone Star Rally is held and can tell you that the people n these clubs are nowhere near what many people think of as "bikers." Most of them were doctors, lawyers, real estate agents, engineers, etc.

Some of the comments mirror this well:

The big thing is I am not a bad guy nor do I run with bad guys. I am a licensed aircraft electrician and have been for over 30 years. I have a family and am not an animal like some of the folks in this post would think. We get together because we love to ride. Hot, cold, sunny, rain, calm, windy, we ride. As a club, we ride and for that we are looked down on. Why? Because you don’t understand us. I don’t care if you do. What I do see is a lot of judging going on. I saw the photos too. I didn’t see any guns anywhere near the bodies nor did I see shell casings. I saw bikers trying to ride out like the one pictured above. It takes both hands and both feet to ride out.

This situation is NOT what is being spoon fed to the people sopping up the MSM garbage.

One of the Dead was a good friend of mine, He is in the picture lying behind his bike, I have the same picture without the plastic sheets over the bodies. It shows him lying in a pool of blood on his back and his Cut (Vest) is still buttoned up. That tells me that he never drew a weapon, because it was most likely in his vest inside pocket….. Also another Biker’s sister that I am friends with tells me that her brother was also shot there and his weapon (which he carried legally) was still holstered as well…They were all slaughtered, plain and simple.

edit on 22-5-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
While there details are murky at best, a Leo brought up an interesting point. Basically this goes back to the installed fear that local police can't enforce the law and there is a need for federalize get the police force. Like I said, a statist Leo recently brought this up as an interesting theory or at least end game for this shooting.

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

edit on 22-5-2015 by landman650 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I also believe that 95% or more of the guns were legally owned and concealed. 5 of the dead had criminal histories but that doesn't mean they were felons. My biggest thing is, if I am carrying and a knife fight breaks out, yes I will shoot my attacker. But I sure as hell wouldn't expect to be killed simply for protecting myself

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I also believe that the organized crime bs that all 170+ are accused of is bull# to give the DA reason to arrest them all because they have no hard facts. Also in th state of Tx, you are not allowed to use a weapon whether in self defense or not while in the act of a crime. I think this charge was given to allow the courts to sidestep the stand your ground defense

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is a great thread.
Glad to see the interest in this is expanding. I think this has the potential to be a flash point for future actions. Even if the police account is accurate the bikers are not buying it and the chance for an escalating conflict is increasing.
Keep watching this thing and keep looking out locally for this to spread.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join