It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - Jury Reaches Penalty Verdict in Boston Marathon Bombing Trial - Livestream

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
DEATH!

Good riddance to that piece of S#$@!

link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Kapusta

He's not a patsy. He's responsible for his own actions. He placed the device. He got his trial and was rightfully sentenced.

According to you and the MSM hogwash you have been eating .

link   
I'm not usually for the death penalty most of the time either. In some ways I feel living with it everyday would be a living hell for him, that's how it would be for me. I would personally rather be dead, although, I could never do anything even remotely close to what he's done. But........some people are able to detach from the remorse and he's exhibit such behavior in court, which in case another part of me thinks he should die an extremely slow agonizing death. So I guess I'm a little torn between the verdict myself. I think he will get the death penalty one way or another, someone will get to him eventually.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

They say he scratched his chin. That shows you right there how much of a monster he is.

Well there really isn't anything that he could do or say that would change the verdict...so scratching an itch really doesn't matter to him.

Especially when your attorney says this...

After thousands of pages of legal briefs and nearly two years of hearings, a lawyer for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev stood in federal court Wednesday, the first day of the long-awaited Marathon bombing trial, and made a startling simple declaration: “It was him.”

www.bostonglobe.com...

Hard to care after admitting to the crimes.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I agree totally innocent, given the obvious evidence I find it difficult that people can not see what a false flag cock up operation this was.

A

edit on 5 15 15 by kazryll because: iPhone auto correct

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: EternalSolace

He's not a patsy. He's responsible for his own actions. He placed the device. He got his trial and was rightfully sentenced.

I suppose personal accountability is hogwash too?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Then by all means explain to us the reason why the verdict isn't the right one?

I mean you call it all hogwash...show us the way.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wonder what method they will use to execute him? Personally, I hope it involves a pressure cooker and explosives.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kazryll

I agree totally innocent, given the obvious evidence I find it difficult that people can not see what a false flag cock up operation this was.

Care to show proof that this was anything other than what it was...terror done by two brothers who will soon meet in whatever afterlife those who do these acts go.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

execution methods are one area N.Korea is more innovative than us.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

I wonder what method they will use to execute him? Personally, I hope it involves a pressure cooker and explosives.

They should ask Kim Jong Un what creative way he can come up with, as he seems to have a creative way to get rid of people, or so it is reported.

But your idea is fitting here.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

execution methods are one area N.Korea is more innovative than us.

Little Kim should write a book about them...guarantee it would sell.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I personally agree that he deserves death but for me you cant be against the death penalty yet demand any crime is punished with the death penalty, so I'm taking your 'He deserves death' as you think that is what he deserves but you're against it and dont believe it should be carried out.

The best way to deal with this criminal is lock him up in the deepest darkest hole with a big burly bloke called BOB and just let BOB have some fun.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

"My Methods" ~ K.J. Un

"Mortars,Fires and Anti-Aircraft" ~ K.J. Un

"Can I Eat That?" ~ K.J. Un

I derail my own threads....

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm surprised they went with death. Most of the victims and families of victims asked for life. All I can hear is the news copters overhead booking it to the scene. I wasn't hoping for one or the other really, it was over for me at the guilty verdict.
edit on 5/15/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't believe in the death penalty. Anyway 60 years of solitary confinement at Supermax would've been far worse.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I don't believe in the death penalty. Anyway 60 years of solitary confinement at Supermax would've been far worse.

He will still see 15-20 years in a supermax anyway. The prison system still needs to make its money on him before the sentence is carried out.

...well, maybe not in a supermax, but on death row somewhere. That might as well be like a supermax anyway.
edit on 5/15/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well, I see it from two views here.
One, if they don't sentence him to death then it would show a bit of weakness for future domestic terrorists within' the states.
But at the same time, if people commit these acts of terror, do they not know what will happen to them if they get caught? Death is most likely the outcome.

Second, this guy is 21 years old, and these 'plans' to carry out these attacks were most likely at least a year or two in the making. The jury based their decision off the accounts that he was charged with, and the ideas to inflict mass destruction, severe bodily harm, and death. His actions were most likely molded by the real mastermind, who is dead.
So, putting this guy 'down' like a psychopath serial killer with no emotions isn't really the intent of what being put on death row is really about, if this guy were set out into the public again, I highly doubt he will carry out an attack like this again.
This guy should be locked up, forever, send him to Colorado where he only gets an hour of sun light a day, live the rest of his life with only his thoughts, which will most likely eat him alive till he takes his own life.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Federal death row is in Terre Haute. But he will be under similar conditions.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Actors clearly photographed pretending to be bomb victims
An actual bomb drill carried out by private mercenaries wearing recognised company emblems throughout the crowds which msm suppressed
The older brother arrested alive on TV naked and then photographed dead with press stating he was run over and shot during his arrest
Explosives at accommodation were harmless firecrackers
No physical evidence found - backpacks containing explosives, however photoshopped pictures with backpacks on the brothers distributed to press
Same victim pictures shown on msn as Sandy Hook
It goes on and on....

A

edit on 5 15 15 by kazryll because: iPhone auto correct

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join