It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukip supporters are convinced Nigel Farage's defeat is a conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: grainofsand
You don't get involved in SNP threads? Seriously could you keep a straight face typing that? You posted on just about every Indy thread going and recently started your own thread about SNP victory in Scotland?
I think you will find the slimness' of Cameron's majority is going to tested, especially when it comes to Europe.

I think we'll find That Majority will soon slip, The Tories will turn on each other as soon as the backbenchers find out they are not getting as big a slice of the pie as the guy in front. it's all about greed with these people.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Migrants are less likely to vote UKIP, so an area of higher immigration is going to have a smaller proportional pool of UKIP voters.

Also, being in a area with more migrants, and knowing them first hand, will lead to many potential UKIP supported realising that we are not all so different, and just get along fine.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Things

Farage is an intelligent man, surrounded by a large proportion is common idiots. Unfortunately UKIP mopped-up most of the BNP lot. There are a few genuine "we just want out of Europe"ers, but, in my experience, the conversation often, and quickly, gets around to immigration. If I could have £1 for every time I've heard "Britain's full" and "Foreigners take all "our" jobs", I'd be very wealthy.

Mind you, if I also had a pound for every time I've heard "Hard working families" from the other parties.... I'd retire.

edit on 11-5-2015 by Meduzi because: I type like a dolt.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm so glad Farage was ousted. We lost lots of good men and women fighting the fascists in world war 2.
We need to stamp fascism out once and for all.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X
I was no supporter of farage, but he wasn't a racist or a fascist. He will be missed from the political sphere, he represented many views in the UK at the moment.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

He may not have been elected, but his party certainly brought out the worst of the Conservatives. When "Pumped Dave" became so scared of a party with almost no concentrated vote (hence unable to gain many seats), is a mystery.

Having said that, I agree with Farage regarding the voting system. It's why we get stuck with virtually the same two parties, and one of those parties in power, though two thirds of the voters, voted for someone else!

edit on 11-5-2015 by Meduzi because:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

1. lol tinfoil hat alert! Do you like also believe in aliens?

originally posted by: eletheia

Although I am not one for conspiracy theories ....

Are these people aware of what website they're on?!?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

ignorance is bliss

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

originally posted by: eletheia

Although I am not one for conspiracy theories ....

Are these people aware of what website they're on?!?

LOL!! A star for the chuckle that gave me.

edit on 11-5-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
not sure what to make of this.. but thought i would post it anyways.. mind you she does come across a little boring lol.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Never trust a Woman who keeps peeled Oranges on her Headboard.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I too used to live in Ramsgate, then Westgate on Sea. I loved living in "Planet Thanet". What part are you in THINGS?

I think there was only 2000 to 3000 votes between Conservatives and UKIP in the end. Lets be honest here and think about it for a moment, if it was fixed;

a) Farage would have asked for a Recount if he believed he'd lost unfairly
b) There are a lot of "Shy Tories" who would not dream of telling anyone who they were voting for as they'd end up ridiculed

NEWS JUST IN - UKIP have refused to accept Farage's resignation so he's staying as the party leader.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
I'm so glad Farage was ousted. We lost lots of good men and women fighting the fascists in world war 2.
We need to stamp fascism out once and for all.

Yes our forefathers did fight the Fascists in World War 2, did they die in vain though considering the British Government is handing over Political and Legal Powers to the EU despite the British Populace having no say!

I'd say our Forefathers would have backed UKIP as now it seems they died for nothing as we just handed it all over to Brussels on a Platter. Might as well off let Hitler win back then and saved thousands if not millions of lives.

edit on 11.5.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Farage to stay! Great news. The strongest leader in the UK! UKIP have made the right decision, not to accept his resignation.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Farge is UKIP, so hardly a surprise.

edit on 11-5-2015 by Meduzi because:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

NEWS JUST IN - UKIP have refused to accept Farage's resignation so he's staying as the party leader.

Haha
Great news, the first thing that made me chuckle all day. I can't vote for anyboday who wants to pull us out of the EU due to my work, but political life was looking like it was going to be much less colourful without Farage involved. I wonder how long it took them to cook up that excuse to stay as UKIP leader, possibly it was schemed up straight after his threat to resign if not elected. Funny

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Nope, 3,881,129 people to be precise.
2,426,693 more than voted the now toothless SNP who will lose every vote in the majority controlled Conservative Parliament lol.

What a dumb comparison given that UKIP stood UK wide and SNP only in Scotland. Want to compare votes between SNP and UKIP where both stood? No I bet you don't because it makes UKIP look like the bunch of sad narrow minded people that they are.

Still it is interesting that your "sharp thinking" believes making the comparison is statistically valid. Want to quote some economic stats for me to laugh at next !!!!!

My my aren't you the bitter one lol.
I made no statistical comparison, you have clumsily invented added value to a simple reply I made to Solo when he said this:

They had plenty of Balloons in the party and over 4 million Balloons voted for them.
I was pointing out that the exact number of people, not balloons, who voted for UKIP.
Your apparent fixation with me makes me feel all warm and special though, but if you are going to argue my words, argue solely on what I state, not what you invent in your mind.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Fair one, at least I haven't ever laughed at the thought of Scotland burning in violence fueled riots.
Such a stance does no favours for UK/Scottish relations...pity none of you ever seem to rein in your fellow countryman on ATS, I can only assume y'all agree with such views due the constant silence from the Scottish contingent here.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Why are you polluting another UKIP thread though Solo?
It's not like they have any influence over your life, and besides, by next election you Scots should probably be independent with any luck.
You don't see me involved in any SNP threads, I just ignore the SNP as an amusing distraction

Really.....Credibility out the window man.....Whoooooosh

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How exactly do I troll/pollute my own thread lol?!
Hahaha! That is priceless, nice one fella!

...and it wasn't even an SNP thread, it was about the referendum which would have affected my nation, totally valid.
Nowhere on ATS have I laughed at the thought of fires/looting/riots/violence/etc happening to Scotland for any reason, ever.
You have done so many times about England. I think you pollute many more threads than I do, at least I usually have a decent reasoned argument while you just take the piss, and often quite openly nasty.
edit on 11.5.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join