It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order & The age of Illuminatiam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey there my name says it all and once one chooses to find out what it means will get a rough idea. I am here to explain what is really happening and how it is all playing out.

Many of you think NWO is Evil and Many of you think NWO is Good...Yet! What is Good and Evil?

That which is Good can be Evil and that which is Evil can be good. So... thus is it not the perception of man that defines good and evil?

It is true Hollywood is ran by certain groups and we all know of them, but still we think that it is evil and that is just for that which is not of the order can not be the order.....

The Goal of the real Illuminati has been to safe keep and guard the human species, for that which was given onto earth came from the earth. The plan is just to abolish the money system, to build a one world government to further avoid any future wars, to abolish religion and let mankind not be part of spiritual fear slavery onto a select few, to offer cures for the children and all those in need of a miracle etc..

Are these things Evil in the eyes of man? Great power comes as a test and a test to see if man is yet ready to work together and to see as One.

The bankers are nothing more than book keepers and accountants, their greed consumes them and that is why they will go for a way forward will be pained by peace. True peace that is not influenced by the whore of Babylon that will crash like a mountain of fire, you know who the whore truly is and what Babylon really represents.

The scales will tip and many nations will struggle, but the ones that will survive will become strong, they will become the image of peace and hope in times of darkness. However, a great Empire must parish to give birth to a new like a phoenix rising out of the ashes....

Many of you will hate us for it and will curse us through history.... However, this is necessary and it is needed for the human race to survive! An Empire that has brought nothing but greed, blood,pain and suffering to the world must perish before the plague it spreads devours the whole world in it's cold clutches.

All of you know a war is coming but there will be no more and by the fall of this great Empire we will ensure the survival of mankind and let a new Kingdom Rise. The road to peace and the bridge crossing from old to new has been built, once the great unveiling occurs mankind will see that the plan is truly just!

We do not want war, we do not want pain, we do not want suffering... All we want is peace and order for all to be able to live in a world where fear of such things will be abolished.

The truth is that the Middle East has been tarnished by war as the truth for mankind to see about belief and faith. A war was started as a way to abolish these tools of corruption of knowledge and man. For man is a divine creation the byproduct of time and nature, a true masterpiece to behold in ones own wonder. Radical belief that dictates life should not be forced upon mankind as a tool of fear and ones own belief, for the path to the future will see religion either destroyed or united. We leave this decision to mankind as it is mankind that will decide if Religion will stand as one of the many pillars in the new world or destroyed by war.

I've said enough for now... You can now decide if NWO is truly Evil or Good....

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I didn't know ATS had a resident Oracle.

O, wise one, what proof do you have that you actually know anything?

You realize you haven't actually said anything except to imply you are an Illuminati cheerleader here to convince us there is no such thing as evil beyond our perception (and we lack your insight I am supposing) but at the same time we can decide if the NWO is Evil or Good.

LOL!!!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcana

Are you the ambassador of the new world order ?

I ask because you said "we" a few times, indicating you're part of moving the plan forward.
edit on 7-5-2015 by threeeyesopen because: Correction

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Vita Arcana, Secret Meaning/Mode of Life?

Okay, so you are "with" the NWO based on how you are presenting your case.

I would say, you are presenting it in the same manner politicians present their stance on a particular topic - paint the nicest picture you can for the audience, weasel your way into office, and then do the complete opposite.

Sorry, nothing personal against you but usually when someone seems overly convincing it's because they refuse to be honest with themselves or those they are trying to convince.

In summary... I'm not convinced.

1984 George Orwell, Aldous Huxley Brave New World, G0vernments proclaiming surveillance and invasion of privacy is for safety and "freedom for all". Yet there is no transparency with the g0vernment and no accountability, but we're supposed to just "trust them"

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Furthermore, after reading through your other posts..I'm not entirely sure who you are trying to intimidate.

You're wrong if you think that, "simple humans", as you said in one of your threads cannot access their full potentials.

The burden of proof is on you to show that you are truthful about your messages.

In the meantime I'll keep my eyes (all three of them) open

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: VitaArcana
Hey there my name says it all and once one chooses to find out what it means will get a rough idea. I am here to explain what is really happening and how it is all playing out.

Many of you think NWO is Evil and Many of you think NWO is Good...Yet! What is Good and Evil?

That which is Good can be Evil and that which is Evil can be good. So... thus is it not the perception of man that defines good and evil?

It is true Hollywood is ran by certain groups and we all know of them, but still we think that it is evil and that is just for that which is not of the order can not be the order.....

The Goal of the real Illuminati has been to safe keep and guard the human species, for that which was given onto earth came from the earth. The plan is just to abolish the money system, to build a one world government to further avoid any future wars, to abolish religion and let mankind not be part of spiritual fear slavery onto a select few, to offer cures for the children and all those in need of a miracle etc..

Are these things Evil in the eyes of man? Great power comes as a test and a test to see if man is yet ready to work together and to see as One.

The bankers are nothing more than book keepers and accountants, their greed consumes them and that is why they will go for a way forward will be pained by peace. True peace that is not influenced by the whore of Babylon that will crash like a mountain of fire, you know who the whore truly is and what Babylon really represents.

The scales will tip and many nations will struggle, but the ones that will survive will become strong, they will become the image of peace and hope in times of darkness. However, a great Empire must parish to give birth to a new like a phoenix rising out of the ashes....

Many of you will hate us for it and will curse us through history.... However, this is necessary and it is needed for the human race to survive! An Empire that has brought nothing but greed, blood,pain and suffering to the world must perish before the plague it spreads devours the whole world in it's cold clutches.

All of you know a war is coming but there will be no more and by the fall of this great Empire we will ensure the survival of mankind and let a new Kingdom Rise. The road to peace and the bridge crossing from old to new has been built, once the great unveiling occurs mankind will see that the plan is truly just!

We do not want war, we do not want pain, we do not want suffering... All we want is peace and order for all to be able to live in a world where fear of such things will be abolished.

The truth is that the Middle East has been tarnished by war as the truth for mankind to see about belief and faith. A war was started as a way to abolish these tools of corruption of knowledge and man. For man is a divine creation the byproduct of time and nature, a true masterpiece to behold in ones own wonder. Radical belief that dictates life should not be forced upon mankind as a tool of fear and ones own belief, for the path to the future will see religion either destroyed or united. We leave this decision to mankind as it is mankind that will decide if Religion will stand as one of the many pillars in the new world or destroyed by war.

I've said enough for now... You can now decide if NWO is truly Evil or Good....

Do you believe the so called illuminati is good or evil?

What they are, if this is true, is dictactors, that want to dictacte how things should be done. We can only get peace by war?

What your are saying, is that people need masters to rule them, to avoid wars and such - and new masters most take over to accomplish this...

You talk about what YOU want, YOU want to free mankind? this can only happen if there is no masters, no nations, but equal human beings, with the right to rule over their own lifes - You cant do that for them!!

By my definition, someone who wants to rule and control other people, are evil!!

edit on 7 5 2015 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Since apparently you have some inside knowledge I have a question. Can you provide some evidence for your claims?
Otherwise I think you are in need of attention. Grab a snickers.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The plan is just to abolish the money system, to build a one world government to further avoid any future wars, to abolish religion and let mankind not be part of spiritual fear slavery onto a select few, to offer cures for the children and all those in need of a miracle etc..

Abolish religion...lol so we have a new Master, dear Oracle? What say you to people of Faith? Their faith will be deemed illegal? Or is it that there is no God? Please enlighten us.

Abolish the money system... meaning hoard the gold in your coffers, not suspicious at all

Offer cures and miracles... If you have truly that power, all of that is possible now. Why wait? Dost thou waiteth in order to gather the faith of the masses by posing aseth their saviour?

My favorite sentence-

but still we think that it is evil and that is just for that which is not of the order can not be the order.....

Hey nonny, nonny. Hey!

Lol!!
edit on 7-5-2015 by raedar because: for clarity and poetic intrigue

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm all for a one world Government. Abolish political parties, then each country (or region )votes a single candidate who's represented in the world government and decisions are made by majority vote. There should be no one leader.

We should also have only one currency, then only one single language taught and spoken in all educational institutions. Religion should not be talked about outside of ones own home and there should be only one basic set of laws, based on total equal equality to everyone born to this earth.

Everyone should have the right to free high equality healthcare and no one should be allowed to go hungry or not have a roof over the head. This could easily be paid for by capping everyone's net worth at 500 million dollars, there's no reason whatsoever that are person would need more money than that.

Then, the whole of the human race could work together as one to advance humanity to infinite happiness.

But........... that's not what the NWO is. The NWO is what we're doing now, keeping people segregated and at war over arbitrary differences for the purpose of controlling the herd and manipulating us into being compliant slaves. So the 1% can remain rich and all powerful without opposition.

The 1% indoctrinate us with feeble minded patriotic & religious beliefs to keep the masses powerless and under control. That's what the NWO is about, its got nothing to do with a one world elected government, just full control on a global scale.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Meh. Sounds like you don't have money. These money arguments always stem from jealousy.

Money is just a good way to motivate/control human activity. You are correct in thinking the goal is to protect human life. We are human, and it pleases us, so we have a natural desire to protect ourselves.

The real need is not money. It is resources to survive and thrive. When we finally travel off the planet we will need resources to survive and thrive in some other place where they don't take U.S. Dollars or gold or women in trade. When there is no means of transaction... fight. This is the origin of war. War is not fought for money. It is fought for lack of a necessary means of exchange.

When I was younger I thought money, money, money. But now I know money is not the goal. Money is the tool. It is better than whips and chains.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Evil is anyone who encroaches on another human beings person or property without their consent. THAT makes any NWO evil because I DO NOT consent to their rule or control.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Just like a gardener thins out the crops and removes the weeds.
It's not evil, it's just good gardening.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

from the gardeners point of view

in this example, the gardener ask the crop if they think it is evil what he is doing, and tells them, that he does it for there sake, to make sure it wont be necessary to thin out the crops again. He tells the crop that after the thin out, everything will be good and peacefull

At the very least, the gardener is liar!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

monetary system is a false image of economy

ultimately it can only exchange into energy economy

family is a self interested unit and false image of sociaty

ultimately it can only exchange into bee-hive sociaty

having a free will to express your opinion ot complete neutrality is a false image of freedom

one claiming to know what is best for all is the one who is the worst for all

selfsuficiency also has its limits as long as there is sociaty

beying able to adapt to any given situation and letting randomness define our destiny is the only school of evolution

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

Precisely and as always from time to time an action that is good for the crop may seem utterly evil by the crop. Just like NWO the steps to it may seem evil, but than are not cures, one currency, shared resources, science,art and philosophy having a chance. A good thing?

At times you need to crack a few eggs to make a good omelet

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

I'm sorry but humanity needs masters, humanity needs a big brother to watch over what they are doing. Without such things in place humanity would devour one another like wild beasts, like in the days of old when humans became as such and feasted on one another.

Without proper control and order you would destroy the planet withing days, the human greed and condition is more deadlier than any weapon.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
I didn't know ATS had a resident Oracle.

O, wise one, what proof do you have that you actually know anything?

You realize you haven't actually said anything except to imply you are an Illuminati cheerleader here to convince us there is no such thing as evil beyond our perception (and we lack your insight I am supposing) but at the same time we can decide if the NWO is Evil or Good.

LOL!!!

Want proof? Why do you think we are buying all the gold through Russia and China? While the USA and EU with their hands spread trying to figure out as to what is going on?

Within a few months we will crash the markets and cause a massive economical collapse. To build a path to a new Nation and a New one world currency that will be of gold.

We did it during the early 1900's and in mid 1900's we moved the gold for the plan to succeed The American Dream worked for a little while,but we made a mistake not counting to the greed of a few and the several rogues that were within the organization.

A rogue empire rose and rogue members were at the helm which decided to go off on their own to flash things wildly and blindly, to raise dominion over man and not do it in a way that will bring peace. It's an abortion, mockery of the order and a child's ploy!

While the rogues contemplate global war and devastation and at the tipping point, it will be us that will tip the scales and put the ball back into our court.

Also to sooth your conspiracy theorist mind at ease we are not the ones that want only 500 million to be left alive as private live stock, we do not condone sacrifices of man nor beast and we consider that for all life is sacred.

You want the ones that devour flesh and feast upon the hearts of pure consciousness that recently entered this world, look towards your leaders, your bankers and the so called elect few. You know the ones that warship a deity with a goats head and think that drinking blood will give them power.

By the way those conspiracy theorists many of you count as leaders and admirers - Who do you think they truly are?

Anyway, it is not the first Empire we toppled and it sure won't be the last if times will call for it, we are watchers and fence sitters....

To no be a pest I do have to say this LOL stuff is a bit demeaning and dumbfounded...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

hey bro, you aint nothin but my biiiiitcchh!!!! Go fetch me a sandwich bitch! Idiot you will never topple the USA. # the money, we'll just blow everything up and you can have a wasteland of a planet. What you going to do then smartass huh? Think we wont do it?? Whos families do you actually believe were put in pace to man the nuclear facilities?? Loyal, God Fearing American families thats who! We know it is you who really serves Satan, and would rather burn the planet down ourselves than to see you hold dominion over it in its entirety.

I will salute the sky as the ICBM's roar off into the distance and praise God for my time on this planet, and welcome Armageddon into the next existence with pride and glory

Now begone demon back into whatever synthetic hole you crawled out from. We fear no beast here, only God Almighty!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I bet you also have the audacity to call the Muslim religion inherently violent? Just after you've promoted some vial nonsense about nuking the entire world in the name of a christian god, no doubt.

All religious people should be herded up like the cattle they are and locked away forever, for the safety of anyone who dares to be a freethinker and have a rational frame of mind.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Just reminding those who are trying to topple America that we will be more than happy to make sure WE ARE the last empire, because nothing will be left after. That is all. Hey man I dont make the policy, it just happens to be there, and the people in charge of those steps are very loyal American families who will do as they are ordered to do no matter how controversial it will seem to the world.

And in that inevitable event, I would be saluting the ICBM's in the sky literally all the while singing Star Spangled Banner . I can still go out into Armageddon as a true American

and actually I love Islam very much. Every Muslim I have personally ever met has been very polite, respectful, and had great hospitality and manners, much like myself. My cousins are Buddhists. I was raised by Catholic parents but am now like a Christian values leaning Agnostic.

I guess you couldnt have been farther from the truth eh?? Not quite what you expected eh?? Welcome back to America buddy. I just know my countrymen is all.
edit on 5/8/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join