It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order & The age of Illuminatiam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

An organization of world leaders selling necklaces to the first guy clicking their link.

You are thicker than a brick

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Why not get your information straight

You claim ... The Illuminati does not exist ... it is all just a Marketing Scam
I have answered those questions way back in the thread

Why not show proof of your claims

edit on 9-5-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Why not get your information straight

You claim ... The Illuminati does not exist ... it is all just a Marketing Scam
I have answered those questions way back in the thread

Why not show proof of your claims

All you have proved is that someone registered a facebook page to sell a self help book and a necklace.

I'm really sorry for you if you believe there is truly a group of world leaders behind it.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You are welcome to your opinion
edit on 11-5-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanaYou are certainly accurate and if you truly are a guardian of the human species as Myself am such a being, we must not let war which this time is a radical religious based conflict to destroy all memory of nature as nature and mother earth are our true protection against all of this she is more evil then good and much better at being good then evil can be cruel but vice versa if we want actual peace we must cleanse all of earths cruel beings to let peace and abundance flourish

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You don't need a necklace or to read a book to be a true Illuminati all you need is a will to help others realize that we all can live proper and peaceful abundant lives without ignorant mind altered idiots like some people I have observed living amongst causing suffering and pain to others. I feel sorry for you who doubt our existence for us to be your guardians we must be stronger than the average human to actually make our promises a Reality...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Why has the Illuminati decided to go public?

"Many citizens have asked why a global organization would relinquish their hold upon their deepest secrets in such a public manner. Why risk turning a population against us when secrecy has served so well?
The age of Illuminatiam approaches. The people of this planet are ready to accept the Light. And our enemies will do nothing because they do not believe we exist.

The revelations in the Testament have been in effect for decades, but they were already being planned decades earlier than that. Anyone who reads the Testament or our other tools as a means to subvert our authority will find their scheme to be futile. The components are so deeply established in modern society, there is nothing anyone could do to change them even if they tried. Not even the world’s most powerful leaders can alter planetary law.

There will always be a voice whispering that the Illuminati does not exist. Our hold upon the modern human subconscious inclines our enemies to dismiss our public outreach as a hoax and something they can simply do nothing about. In this way, doubt remains our strongest defense."

illuminati.am...

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KosRegionalDetect
I feel sorry for you who doubt our existence for us to be your guardians we must be stronger than the average human to actually make our promises a Reality...

I probably made more than you to help the people around me and I don't need to belong to a new age cult to feel special.

What are the "illuminati" even doing to help other people? Concretely?

All I see is armchair feel good posts.
edit on 11-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
double post
edit on 11-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I don't need to belong to a new age cult

You belong to the Human species

What are the "illuminati" even doing to help other people?

Ask yourself "What are you doing to help people"

The answer of course it is non of my business
Nor is it your business to know what occurs in private between influential one's and The Illuminati

Why are you so angry about something you have no understanding of

edit on 11-5-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I said I probably do more than you.

I'm not angry. I'm warning people that the scam you are prozelitizing for is nothing but a group of maladjusted people who feel more special by belonging into something called the illuminati, while doing nothing personally to seriously help the human race.

All you guys did on this thread is more proselytizing, meaning more customer for your cult's scam

Those who truly help mankind don't feel the need to belong to a group, don't need to brag about their spirituality or philosophy being better, and offer their help to all for free.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

You just think belonging with them makes you wise, it doesn't. It makes you part of a herd

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I said I probably do more than you.

How would you know that

I'm warning people that the scam you are prozelitizing

That is mere assumption ... Did I start the thread

a group of maladjusted people who feel more special by belonging into something called the illuminati,

Harsh words ... A lot of people want to feel they belong to something ... Hell the world is full of groups and divisions
As for being special ... If one is special then all are special in my view of things
The only true group as I have stated is the whole and all inclusive
Be it citizens of a nation ... or citizens of the Earth ... or citizens of the Universe
This I truly believe

while doing nothing personally to seriously help the human race.

How do you know what others you do not know do

All you guys did on this thread is more proselytizing, meaning more customer for your cult's scam

I only speak for myself and reference appropriate information regarding the topic of this thread ... I would do the same whether I was an Illuminati member or not
As for "Scam" you would need to offer hard evidence to back that up

Those who truly help mankind don't feel the need to belong to a group, don't need to brag about their spirituality or philosophy being better,

I agree ...

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Name this problem you speak of and also the solution

You just think belonging with them makes you wise, it doesn't. It makes you part of a herd

I would never claim to be wise ... as for herd ... I am like you and it is a big herd ... in my way of thinking it is as big as everyone/all ... So what if I am a member of the Illuminati ... That is secondary to being a member of the "Herd"

My interest and allegiance began way before the recent Illuminati outreach ...
You do not know me or my life

edit on 12-5-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 12-5-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
when you say they are doing good its hard to argue they are evil. you say the control to protect us. they see that as honest and required. i think that was the case but in todays world possibly no more.

i think of all the people who tried to better the world for future generations deserve credit even when done for good and others. im sure many today see themselves as similar people but possibly they are holding back progress, saying it has to be this way.

surely once in a while the people get to talk. i think its time people really looked at what the world is saying.

give us basics. give us freedoms. protect us. be open with us. help others...

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: guidetube

when you say they are doing good its hard to argue they are evil

You should accept nothing at face value unless you understand it to be so.
Evil is causing harm to another
War is evil it's fruit is only death and destruction
War is people ... the Human species slaying itself
No one needs to be told what is good and evil
You already know evil
You also know good

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
whats good and evil to me is different for someone else.
I dont know all the time, but I see that it is there and the basic ones are simple.

is it better to let things take their cause or get involved?

I think its better now to say what you want listen to others and decide,
how do we let people who are persecuted let us know what they want?

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: guidetube

do we let people who are persecuted let us know what they want?

Does a starving person have to let you know they require food
Or a persecuted person inform you they want to live free of persecution

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I willa reply to: VitaArcana
Let me tell you something [snip].
People are constantly manipulated to stay on their ego (false self) by society, by the media, by religion. People are kept from discovering their powerful true self, the common soul.
An easy way to see the self is when you see flock of birds flying. Do they bump against each other? No. This is their SELF operating. This also exists among humans. But most people are not aware of it. The ego can't perceive it. Only the " crazy ones" have been on the self at some point in their lives and the ones who are aware of it...among them the Illuminati -
The self is very powerful and connected to energies. You will perceive them once you are on the self. There is no other way to explain it...you have to experience it for your self to really see this is THE TRUE REALITITY. We are all connected.
I can only tell you this and not more: my energies are excited about Illuminatiam. Why? I don't know. They are covinced that Illuminatiam is good. I did find out that there are " the good ones" and " the bad ones" among the illuminati. I've read a lot of # about the Illuminati. Frankly, I think that a lot of it is total bull# But Illuminatiam, whoever is behind it, I know that my energies like these people

edit on 19/2/17 by JustMike because: Snipped inappropriate personal statement.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey guys how to become an Illuminati member???

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join