It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Creating Coalition of Terrorists Against Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I think the real question is, what has Israel ever done to Iran? Iran is also an open supporter of terrorism. Add that to the "death to america" billboard signs in the country, and I think that pretty much sums up the answer to your question. Organizing and supporting terror activities against American allies is pretty much reason enough. (Israel, Yemen, etc.)

These billboard signs you speak of are mostly the opinions of the general public, and rightly so. Imagine what American citizens are saying about Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq ... nations that have not touched America. Yet America is invading them, and killing millions upon millions of innocents (they haven't started on Iran just yet)

This isn't a pissing contest of words and insults. Clearly there is underlying anger between citizens residing in both nations..

But who's anger is misplaced, and who is being completely brainwashed by CNN and FOX news about who is starting what fight, and who is killing who???

America will blow up their own buildings.. blame any country in the middle east and proceed to mount an invasion against each one till they are happy that all economies are ruined, oil is stolen, and regimes have been replaced with puppets.

What the difference between the rhetoric on Israel's side and Iran's side??

This is it:

"I killed people [in Gaza], most of whom didn't do anything to me."

That was the shocking testimony from one Israeli soldier - who spoke to an organisation called Breaking the Silence.

Source: Channel 4 News (United Kingdom)

Israeli's actually act on their words, scratch that, they kill first then talk later. America do it the other way round, the make up some ******** BS claim, backed with flimsy evidence, then do the mass killing (of innocent people).

Iran? They get their words twisted by the media, mistranslated, then get bullied, then get sanctions placed on them, all for what? Being peaceful???

Que apologetics.. 1.. 2.. 3

edit on 6-5-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Does the US have billboards from the American public that say, "Death to Iran"? Iranians can't speak their mind, let alone post a billboard, without government approval.
edit on 6-5-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: JonStone

Why do you hate Iran so much? I see Saudi as a far more dangerous country to the Western world.

Wait, did I say that I personally hated Iran? If so, then i'd love to see the quote. I'm just calling things as facts would suggest. It doesn't matter what my opinion is.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So far there seems to be a coalition against Iran in place. The Saudis would rather bomb iran than Israel.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

It's the same one active in Yemen as well.
The real question about this alliance is to see if this will be

Wahhabis+Zionists VS Shiites

or

Sunnis+Zionists VS Shiites

And how Sunnis will take their distances from the Wahhabis.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Just NO.

If Iran is creating a coalition - then what in the hell is Saudi assembling? Seems they have US & other regional powers's support.

Nice attempt to vilify Iran.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

It won't matter.

Iran controls the area. Iran has launching point in Yemen.

Its why Saudi is trying their hardest to destroy ALL airports in Yemen - especially near their border. Saudi can't hide forever, they're gonna get airstruck.

.Watch.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Iran has attacked who lately?
who hasn't the Israeli led NATO coalition bullied lately?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

You get it.

Don't know why others don't?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Yeah, whatever dude. biggest threat to Israel is Israel.

And to the Palestinian people. Actually all Arab people within range of their nuclear weapons. I really feel that the next time a nuke is detonated, Israel will be behind it. Whether a direct attack or orchestrated by the Mossad.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Who has been attacked by Iran ? Please let us know. Which country do they occupy ?
Please make sure the occupation last since 1967 if you want to make it even with some other guys ...

Iran, that terrorist state who just seized a cargo ship ... oops sorry, they just exercise their right to collect judiciary fees.
Iran, that terrorist state who is just three month away for the Bomb ... for over 30 years.
This could go on and on.

Who are the good guys, who are the bad guys ?
In Yemen, you have on one side the Sunni-zionist Alliance (Israel & Saudis & others) and then the Houthis-Shiites who are linked to Iran because they are Shiites too. So it is the classic Sunni VS Shiites internal muslim opposition that is at work here ? Not only, the US and Israel are part of the mess.

So, as shown on map what is the most embarrassing for the Saudis is the fact that the Houthis are controling the area alongside their borders. And on the ground, the Houthis are opposed to Al-Qaeda (Sunni Islam). So fighting Al-Qaeda or other similar group (Al-nursa front in Syria for ex.) is a bad thing or is it OK ?
Before the Houthis took over of the Yemeni capital Sanaa, the US - officially member of this alliance - had about 3000 pairs of boots on the ground in the area. The US withdrawn them, signed a nuclear deal with Iran, lost track of 500 millions $ worth of military gear in the area, and then announced that they would provide their full "logistical support" to the operation ...

That's the problem of international diplomacy, you can't change alliance too quickly or it will sounds hypocrite, if you scr**w your former allies smoothly, it is way more acceptable. Don't consider the presence of the US there as an approval of Israel or a denial of Iran. Practically, the US are still doing drone strikes against ... the sunnis ! Not the Houthis.

Al-Qaeda leader who claimed responsibility for Charlie Hebdo killed - report

So now, in Yemen, a ceasefire - with the Houthis, not Al-Qaeda of course - has been signed. Wait and see.

In Iran, people just learned about the recent declaration of war between ISIS (Sunni - Wahhabists) and the Talibans (Deobandis - technically part of Sunnism). Iran is stuck right between the two.

I really like the way the US is scre**ng Israel in the region, because Israel is an active member of that coalition. There has been some conflicting press release recently about the downing of an Israeli drone over Yemen. Israel insisted that no drone had been downed, they never denied sending some.

edit on 11-5-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I think the real question is, what has Israel ever done to Iran? Iran is also an open supporter of terrorism. Add that to the "death to america" billboard signs in the country, and I think that pretty much sums up the answer to your question. Organizing and supporting terror activities against American allies is pretty much reason enough. (Israel, Yemen, etc.)

Get real dude ! pull your head out of your keister ...

Stop with your pro Zionism propaganda poop

go do your self a favor and research !

funny how you believe Iran want's to whipe out all the jews in Israel but they allow jews to live in their own country ?!?!?!

baffled i tell you !

edit on 11-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Does the US have billboards from the American public that say, "Death to Iran"? Iranians can't speak their mind, let alone post a billboard, without government approval.
Why should US put up "death to Iran" billboards ?

What did we do to US ? huh ?

Not that i like them , but Iranian officials have EVERY right to put up those almost non-existent billboards .

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

that cargo ship?
revenue collection? like a traffic stop in any modern state?
any dead folks?

The Gaza flotilla raid was a military operation by Israel against six civilian ships of the "Gaza Freedom Flotilla" on 31 May 2010 in international waters in the Mediterranean Sea. Nine activists were killed in the raid

en.wikipedia.org...

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

“Why would our government put Israel’s interests ahead of our own?” Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

whatreallyhappened.com...

I'll let you in an a little secret:
rumor has it that after the US coup that replaced the democratic government of the day with the Shaw and his secret police, that control has been extended through the installation of varied British petroleum Ex pat Mullahs

Iran was the second Muslim-majority country to recognize Israel as a sovereign state after Turkey. After the 1953 coup d'état, which brought pro-Western Mohammad Reza Pahlavi to power, relations between the two countries significantly improved.
en.wikipedia.org...

On March 3, Israel’s strong statements against the Iranian nuclear programme, violence in Libya, and Saudi Arabia’s decision to raise the official prices for its oil helped global oil prices recover ground lost during the previous session.

Brent crude oil prices surged more than 15% from their $51.74 per barrel at the start of February. However, prices are down about 40% from June 2014 highs as markets stay weighted toward the supply side.

Oil prices surged on March 3, moving up sharply during Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address in front of US Congress, before falling slightly back, as futures continued on a volatile path.

www.neurope.eu...

now, do I have to explain how the oil money that runs the above freak show also owns your TV station, or the difference between customs inspections and extrajudicial killing?

edit on Monam5b20155America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monam5b20155America/Chicago12 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monam5b20155America/Chicago20 by Danbones because: fixed quote boxes etc

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Then you should be delighted by the following info :

ISIS supporters claim attack on Hamas base in Gaza Strip

It seems first to back my point about the real Zionist/Wahhabist alliance and, it's way fresher news than yours.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I'd say there are 3 key powers in this discussion, Israel obviously, Iran obviously, but also Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is Sunni but it is also a Feudal form of power, a Monarchy. Iran is Shia but it is a Fundamentalist form of government, a Theocratic regime. Israel is a Democracy and Republic, their defect is they are extreme Nationalists, Fascism is when Patriotism goes too far, more or less, and the Zionist powers in Israel push that line and often cross it. Fascists in their own crazy way love most of the people of their nation and want to do the right thing by them but beware if you do not qualify for their approval, Feudal Lords like the Saudi Monarchy may or may not love their people, it depends on that Lord, so one could be good for the people but another may brutally oppress the people, it is an inconsistent form of government and can be the worst.

Iran as a Fundamentalist regime has very strict laws and enforcement, laws are one thing but which ones you enforce and how you enforce them, especially who you enforce them for, this is the real issue. People who are strict Islamic Conservative will want a strict Conservative government, more moderate Muslims would prefer a more moderate government, the problem is extremists are harder to keep happy and they are dangerous when they aren't, moderates will put up with crap they just wont like it.

The Saudi Monarchy is interested in making more wealth for themselves, so they do resource deals with the West and are more or less friendly, Israel is also pretty friendly with the West, so Saudi and Israel would be more like cordial friends, Iran hates Israel and Iran also hates Sunni Saudi Arabia, Israel is worried about that hate by Iran and wants to defend itself, much like how Israel is afraid of Hamas attacks by Palestinian Nationalists and we know how heavy handed Israel is with Palestine. Finally Saudi Arabia as Sunni would also hate Iran for the same reason Iran hates them, ideological differences.

It is interesting to note that ISIL identifies as Sunni, this is why Iran is against them, but you have to make sure you identify between Sunni and Shia, they will probably never work together even against something like Israel unless they absolutely have to and with great reluctance.

But really; all these crappy governments and elements within the nations, Feudalism, Fascism, Fundamentalism, they have to be recognised for what they are and overcome. I will also point out that Western economics creates very Feudalistic powers also, that is a danger we have to recognise and overcome.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well, there was that little thing called stuxnet and then those assassinations of nuclear scientists in Iran.

For Iran's part, they have built this coalition a long time ago. They called them Hezbollah and Hamas and have been sowing terror and discord throughout the Middle East for decades now. That's not to mention the myriad other terrorist groups they fund and train.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

As a WW3 issue I will say that Syrian Dictator, Assad, is allies with Russia, ISIL is against Assad, Assad is against ISIL, Iran is against ISIL, the West is against ISIL, I expect Saudi Arabia secretly supports ISIL but if the West knew they would not be happy. The resource deals keep the West and Saudi friendly, the West cannot attack Assad because Russia would fight back, that would be WW3. If anything we can attack Saudi but our economic interests are against that, but that would not really be a WW3 scenario. I will say the economic powers of the West are dangerous also, they are not a national power but they would be able to fight pretty hard against the world, which would be a WW3 or World Civil War scenario.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789

Well, there was that little thing called stuxnet and then those assassinations of nuclear scientists in Iran.

For Iran's part, they have built this coalition a long time ago. They called them Hezbollah and Hamas and have been sowing terror and discord throughout the Middle East for decades now. That's not to mention the myriad other terrorist groups they fund and train.

Iran has been indeed supporting both of those groups .

but care to tell us exactly which "terrorist group" we've been supporting ? Al-qaeda ? ISIS ? Boko haram ? Taliban ? Annusra ? LeJ ? TTP ?

OOPS , they're all supported by your long-time ally : Saudi arabia

To add to those little things :

30 year old brutal sanctions , Supporting of saddam during Iran-Iraq war , Shooting down Iranian airliner , Overthrowing of democratically elected mossadegh gov't ,. ........
edit on 11-5-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

You're under the false assumption I am an American, which is incorrect.

Also, how far back would you like to go in naming Shia militant organizations that Iran has sponsored in materials or training?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join