It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Creating Coalition of Terrorists Against Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Looks like Iran is trying to create a group of terrorists to attack Israel. Mainstream seems to be avoiding this, maybe because of the deal Obama is trying to make with Iran's nukes. It's clear that its never going to work out. It's like Obama is trying to shake hands with the same people that is stabbing him in the back...and vice versa. This really should be all over the media, but we're obviously in a media black out on a number of matters.

The middle east has already become a regional war, and the dots seem to be starting to connect to form a World War. What was once isolated to the middle east is merging, hence, Russia, Ukraine and Iran, Syria...what's going on in Yemen, not to mention China and the US butting heads in the Pacific while Russia and China seem to be making a number of deals. One key indication of a coming world war, is when nations, small and large, begin taking a side. That seems to be happening right now.

Not to mention Jade Helm, Stargate mountain re-opening for business, etc. The signs are everywhere, yet the mainstream media would rather (or be instructed to) discuss Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.

Main Article

Backup Source

Backup Source #2
edit on 5-5-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yeah, whatever dude. biggest threat to Israel is Israel.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

History would disagree with you sir.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
well the middle east kinda skimped out on WW1 and WW2.

Now it's their turn to * Face a tyrant* of course. Only the victor gets to write this story.

One thing is for certain tho, WW3 is going down in the middleast. And this has been and will be the longest world war to date.

All lessons learned from WW2. There isn't a particular madman we can pin the culprit on this time. If the Muslims win, the madman will be *Western culture of hithans* If the west wins against the middle easy the Evil villian will be *Terrorists overthrown* It's all been mounting to this point for a long time now. One by one, Muslim nations are being destroyed.

Is there anything that can stop the modern crusades? Short of natural disaster and alien invasion? Or, if Iran got nukes. Mutual destruction? lol.

* Eats popcorn well watching livestream of ISIS getting bombed*

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The sources are hate filled islamophobia and the message is propaganda.

They are ramping up the war and counterintelligence programs for the near future.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
One thing is for certain tho, WW3 is going down in the middleast. And this has been and will be the longest world war to date.

I agree for the most part, but now that we have nuclear weapons, the war may end quicker than we think, but with far more losses. I think it's stemming from multiple regions, which makes this so scary. The middle east is a mess, but the Ukraine and China conflicts are mixing into the mess as well. This is a dangerous cluster, maybe even more dangerous than anything that we've ever faced during the last cold war.

I think Iran already has nukes, but fails to disclose this in hopes that a deal will ease the sanctions.
edit on 5-5-2015 by JonStone because: Add on

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

As I am sure you are fully aware the source you have put up is from Israeli Military Intelligence - hardly and I repeat hardly again an independent news source. Do you think people are stupid?

Israel trying another squeak to get others to fight Iran for her because she doesn't like that country. Israel doesn't seem to understand that people are sick of mitilary intelligence trying to manipulate their news.

Lets face it, the bankers and we all know their backgrounds would make billions out of warfare as countries borrow for arms and we all know who controls the media.

Sorry Israel, today people have moved on and despite all your politicians sitting in my country's parliament with their dual passports if they are caught up to tricks like lord Janner, your rhetoric is so predictable and boring why don't you shut up and sort out your own country before trying to destroy others?
edit on 5-5-2015 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Double post

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

As I am sure you are fully aware the source you have put up is from Israeli Military Intelligence - hardly and I repeat hardly again an independent news source. Do you think people are stupid?

Israel trying another squeak to get others to fight Iran for her because she doesn't like that country. Israel doesn't seem to understand that people are sick of mitilary intelligence trying to manipulate their news.

Whats next, Israel nukes itself and blames whoever they want wiped off the map?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
How are Iran stabbing Obama/ America in the back exactly? Seriously dude are you spreading propaganda as well?
It is way more likeley that America is stabbing Iran in the back, Iran have done nothing to America.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

I think you'll find most people on here will disagree with the likes of you....Dinosaurs.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Lets face it, the bankers and we all know their backgrounds would make billions out of warfare as countries borrow for arms and we all know who controls the media.

Sorry Israel, today people have moved on and despite all your politicians sitting in my country's parliament with their dual passports if they are caught up to tricks like lord Janner, your rhetoric is so predictable and boring why don't you shut up and sort out your own country before trying to destroy others?

I had a thread deleted because it showed that ISIS was created by the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service based one one source claiming it was hate. This is the same thing and the poster has been posting this hate propaganda uninhibited for sometime.

Oh well propaganda is not weak. Its very strong to the point that they own the 'independant' sources too

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

But how can anyone win this pissing contest if everyone starts sending nukes?

The people behind these plots are all macho types. Their going to measure themselves first before the last straw is pulled and by that time. It will be to late for the * nukes*.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

After spending some time in this forum and many others, I'm beginning to learn that the people who have a habit of calling news that they dislike, "Propaganda", are usually the ones spreading (or at least believing) the true propaganda.
edit on 5-5-2015 by JonStone because: Quoted

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Most are youtube armchair professors. They are certainly entiled to their oppinion tho. as i am and so are you. Within guidelines of T and C of course.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Their going to measure themselves first before the last straw is pulled and by that time. It will be to late for the * nukes*.

The one who is forced to admit having the shortest straw, will likely be the one to launch the nukes. WW3 will begin with conventional warfare (I think), but once one side or the other begins losing, that player is going to use whatever it has in the arsenal, to turn the tables. That would be nuclear weapons.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

No simply sorts its own country out. Its often put by supporters of Israel that its the only democracy in the Middle East and we should feel honour bound to protect it.

Right! We can all see how that works and its not the way other democracies do it.

I have been opted off also at times, I try to fight my own battles and have never run to the mods because I don't like someone else's point of view, kind of defeats the freedom of expression ATS is renown for. For the record if ISIS doesn't attack Israel then its obvious, who is funding it. Also a lot of its actions are designed for media horror to stir up emotions and push people into fear. With the military capability the USA and other Western countries have, they could be shot out of existence were they not serving a media purpose.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I think you'll find most people on here will disagree with the likes of you....Dinosaurs.

I noticed that no one starred your comment.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
How are Iran stabbing Obama/ America in the back exactly? Seriously dude are you spreading propaganda as well?
It is way more likeley that America is stabbing Iran in the back, Iran have done nothing to America.

I guess you missed the part in my post where I said, "and vice versa". It is wise to read an entire post, before attacking it. That is common play for someone that actually "Seeks the truth."

As far as Iran doing "Nothing" to America, Dude, read a little history. Look at who Iran is allied with.
edit on 5-5-2015 by JonStone because: Clearification

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

I noticed that no one starred your comment.

au contraire

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join