It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream, a warning of something very bad...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Abortion is a completely different subject.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jamiros

It seems like something is coming. That's the feeling I get, like its right behind me or all around me and I just don't see it yet. Its like being in the dark and you think you hear something so you start backing away from it...then you hear something else and start backing away from that...and realize you are now backing toward what you were backing away form in the first place. There is nowhere to turn without feeling like its right there.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Now that is a some freaky dream. Most dreams are just your unconscious at play, but it does represent things as its all based on symbolism. So ya! I think you know that for you at least, on some levels, likely in your outlook of the world. Well! The whole thing going from black and white to full color just represents the fact that its transgressing into a more real state at the very least on your conscious and perspective.

But in all dreams are dreams.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Dreams are the brain's way of clearing out 'junk data' from the frontal lobe, while at the same time storing permanent data in the cerebrum. The mind fashions this emptying of the 'recycle bin' into palatable thought in order to minimise interruptions to the sleep cycle. Hence why dreams are vivid, yet often abstract -- information being expelled cannot always be wrought into perfectly logical fairy tales and love stories. Stress, health, sleep cycles etc, can all affect the structure of dreams.

The incidental fact that some people dream of that which they can relate to their waking lives, even dreams that sometimes can be construed as auguries, is just an statistical coincidence of billions of people dreaming billions of dreams every second of every day. Kinda like finding anything one wants to find in 'bible code'.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Im interested in your spiritual perspective. Do you believe Jesus died for our sins?

Your perspective is going to change real fast once you finally see that most of which you believe is meaningless, and powerless.

You would not see Jesus for all the priests in the skies, and such a being certainly will have to wreak havoc to save anything.

Again perspective shows nothing, only truth matters, many others will have far more profound impacts, and already are totally prepared.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
My dream was the same but I know why they were all kids lined up in my dream. It was at a school. In my dream they were lined up shoulder to shoulder against a brick wall. The shooters were Chinese Military and they made a game out of it towards the end. Like a sick eenie meenie miney mo. I swear I heard some Russians talking and laughing in the background.

I was observing this while floating above the scene. I have had a hard time sending my kids to school everyday since I had this dream. I send them but tell them how much I love them before I let them go.

I hope its just a dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I believe if you research ISIS and other organizations like them. I think this is the proxy in your dream. If you google Children killed by ISIS and look at some of the videos it is almost an exact depiction of this vision.

I think that this will ultimately be in a few years a war with Christians and Muslims. Clearly the new crusaders will crush the Islamic nations. The atheists are going to be the real question mark. Will the falling in line with an ideology or at a more basic level who will they support Muslims or Christians if at all?

I personally am looking forward to send as many of these ISIS sucmbags back to Allah as soon as I can.

>Rangers lead the way !!!! All the way!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MagmaCumsLoudly

I cant discount the possibility that it is exactly as you suggest. But I also have to leave room for other possibilities. I have had the junk drawer kind of dreams you described, butt this wasn't just different, it felt different. I really cant explain it, but it was not like other dreams, except of course for the first time I had this same dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sKatie

Sounds similar. In mine I don't see what happens to them. One minute they are there, the next they are dead. I don't know why there is a gap like that, but the end result was certain. I think I should spend some time looking at what is missing and not just what I saw. Maybe there is some kind of explanation in the absence of information.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: raymondmonaco

I think we have all seen and heard what ISIS does, and it makes a mark on memory when it happens to children. I cant say with any certainty that my dream is tied directly to that. I just didn't have enough information. I can definitely see the similarity, but I cant be certain at this point.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Could these be the end time prophecies that the Bible spoke of? Men would begin to see visions of near future events?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

Well, looking at the world today I guess it could be. I hope not. What I saw wasn't the least bit pleasant, but then I don't think the tribulation is supposed to be fun...

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What... The... F***!?
OP and second poster, I hope you never dream something so horrible ever again. That is sick.
I hope you dream of something provocative tonight so you can relax. Ha!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: spartaocean

Supposably, one of the "alien" species running around our planet are long, spindly looking creatures which look for children to "eat". They are usually not visible to humans. Maybe that's what your seeing.
Also, I too had reoccurring dreams that involved seeing a hudge wave wiping out entire areas. They have stopped. For now.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Our military and ultra-wealthy are responsible for many such attrocities that all really stem from old old occult beliefs.

The reason these Satanic Pedophiles like children so much is because they have the highest amount of pure spiritual energy according to them. I had dreams like this but somehow It was more of a knowing that didn't come together till I awoke to the reality. Now I can read the energy fields of those into this kind of stuff easily. The negative polarity is not easy to hide unless you are a slave to the five senses. It doesn't take much to intuit the true nature of many of these people we call our leaders, ceos, etc.

The worst things you couldn't even imagine happening to children do happen and its all right under our nose. Study the dark occult and you will see the connection. They are drunk from fear and power.

The negative polarity is not one that lacks self control. It is the opposite. Extreme Self Control. Thats why you don't see these guys slip. Many were even groomed from birth. Those of the negative polarity love bloodlines and the momentum built over many generations of insanity being born into a family.

The whole thing is a dream. Our leaders will eat human flesh behind doors. and then go out and speak to the public. many have fragmented personalities and it makes it easy to do this. go from one extreme to another. Trust me.

I say this only after a lifetime of intuiting and study. I didn't just go on youtube and buy into any old video about this stuff. It can be felt. Its a HUGE front that is being uncovered. They are masters at disguising themselves....

I agree with those saying don't let it pull you in

yes life will be very different soon but we all chose to be here at this time for a reason. Love and let Love....thats the only way we can win. You won't win with hateful opposition.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Huh, interesting.

Your OP had me raise my eyebrow...

I've been having the same repeat dream for over 40+ years now that involves dozens of children. I think the dream started for me sometime around the age of 5-7, I can't remember exactly when it started.

Basically I'm in a dark damp boiler room in the basement of a school and there are dozens of children all around me scared and crying. Above us (above ground) are some kind of bombs going off... I'm assuming it's some sort of war. I'm in there with them taking shelter from whatever is going on above and trying to calm them.

When I was a child dreaming this dream, I was one of the kids. Now I dream it as an adult with the kids.

It's a very vivid realistic dream and I can't for the life of me figure out why I've been dreaming the exact same thing for just about my entire life.

It's seems I'm not the only one dreaming of children and war.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: qiwi676

Believe me, it wasn't on my to-do list, that's for sure.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

There definitely seems to be a commonality to a good number of these dreams. For a long time I never said anything about the first one because I was afraid of what people would think. Then when I had the second one that just amped up the first one, and it was so real, I figured it couldn't hurt to at least mention it and see what happened. There are a lot more people having this kind of dream, or some close variation of it, than I had ever imagined. I don't buy in to psychic dream predictions and the like. I wont do it until after the fact, when I can look back and say yeah, that was my dream. I hope I never do that with this dream.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I don't buy into the psychic dream prediction thing either and I have a tendency to not make much of my dreams... although I've had a few incidents over the years where my dream(s) actually came to fruition in one way shape or form.

But this one is a real head scratcher because it's been repeatedly going on for so long. I don't recall having any other 'repeat' dreams over the years, so that's the part that has me baffled.

And I agree, these particular types of dreams are NOT ones we would want to see come to fruition !

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Although I'm on the fence about reincarnation, I have to say -

When I read your dream, my mind immediately went to 'past life memory' and WW2 England...

Just sort of makes sense that you would start dreaming it as a child if it were a former life experience..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join