It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Charleston cop charged with murder after video surfaces of him shooting man in the back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: roadgravel
I wonder how this will be spun in order to justify the shooting. Killed over a broken tail light. If he was being arrested, is there some outstanding warrant. What ever happened to tickets...

no matter how hard they try and they will probably try hard , they wont be able to spin this one..

To me it is clearly murder no ifs, ands or buts about it

Wanna place bets???.. it will go something like this: did you see What happened before they got on to the ground???, the cop felt threatened, the man was a big black guy and you know how they can be, Okay so if he wasn't guilty why was he running away huh? was he running for something, like a gun perhaps??..or it was meant to be warning shots to stop resisting arrest of which running away is, so clearly he was breaking the law, btw what about a prison record, face book scary pics??:
While there is a will there is a way all you need from there on is the right jury, prosecutors and judge and he walks, futile protest be damned.
edit on 7-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't think the cop ever looked afraid for his life or even remotely concerned. He shot the guy in the back until he fell, casually walked over and handcuffed him as he laid their dying then planted the stun gun... Didn't look like he had any concerns as the guy bled out...

Cold bastard anyway you look at it...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
At least it made front page headlines on HuffingtonPost:

POLICE MURDER CAUGHT ON TAPE

Everyone born after about 1990 who read that headline is probably just as perplexed trying to figure out what kind of tape was used to capture the cop as I am trying to figure out why they bother with psychological profiles & personality tests when hiring cops.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Another senseless murder. And over a broken tail light? Are our lives worth that little? Like seriously. He didn't even have to shoot the man. He was just impatient and trigger happy. Then he lies about the incident and goes back to plant the taser. As if he didn't kill a human but simply stepped on a roach. And if it wasn't for the hidden camera, they would've covered this one up too (as the BS official statement showed).

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow I cannot believe my eyes.

I hope this officers conviction will bring even the slightest relief to that mans family. Best wishes to them.

As for thethat trash can of an officer, we all know what he deserves so I will not waste any further thought on him.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Congratulations to the cop winning this new piece of furniture in his future

My heart goes out to the family of the slain man. At the very least, the death will be vindicated, and be a eye opener nationally to the institutional racism still infesting many positions of authority. Perhaps a strong talk for having cameras live feed at all times on police being recorded at a central office.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: chibistevie

We already witnessed a murder caught on video when an officer used a prohibited choke hold on Eric Gardner until he died. He already had like 7 over officers in complete control of him but the officer applying the hold still felt the need to hang on for dear life until he stopped breathing.

Your account is completely inaccurate as Garner stated "I can't breath" 11 times after the officer let go of the choke hold, but that's irrelevant to the topic at hand.

That's probably because Garner's trachea, the "wind pipe" that goes to your lungs, was crushed by the choke hold. It's not just going to pop back open once he lets go...trachea's don't quite work that way.

I'm surprised he was able to get the words out, but then again, even if the trachea is crushed that doesn't necessarily mean the larynx (voice box) was also damaged.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I thought the same thing but the department chief has already said "he made a bad decision". The spin machine has cut ties with this one, probably deemed impossible to defend and they've cut him loose. He is on his own. He will go down. Then again..stranger things have happened.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not defending the cop, I'm just telling you what his defense is gonna be.

I do find it quite convenient though, that out of a 3 minute video we only got to see the last 46 seconds. Perhaps the answer you're looking for is in the other 2+ minutes of footage?

Plus, where did you hear that he planted the taser next to him? I didn't read that anywhere, nor is it shown in the video.

I just watched the whole video on FB. It shows the cop talking to the man and he started running.

You can look it up.

The cop is going down for this.
edit on 7-4-2015 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What I wouldn't give to see the video of what happens to this mentally ill cop his first week in prison. God I hope he's put in with the general population at a mostly minority prison.. How long do you all think he'll live???

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He'll never be in general pop.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Cops kill people by the baskets

Everyone knows that, why even create the tread

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09

He'll never be in general pop.

Why? Is that a law, a general rule of thumb, or just your belief, WhoDat09?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

No idea on the law, just generally cops hardly ever go into general pop, they usually put them in a cell by themselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09

No idea on the law, just generally cops hardly ever go into general pop, they usually put them in a cell by themselves.

OK.. I understand what you're saying. But you would think that imprisoned police have to interact/interface with the general population at meal time, in the showers, recreation, etc..

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What I wouldn't give to see the video of what happens to this mentally ill cop his first week in prison. God I hope he's put in with the general population at a mostly minority prison.. How long do you all think he'll live???

Oh he'd live... I'm sure the inmates would find a few uses for him.
edit on 4/8/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

They will be house in PC with the rats and sex offenders/pedophiles..for their own protection and to keep the violence to a minimum. In most cases they will be locked up 23hrs a day.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

LOL I watch a lot of Lock Up Raw, anyway usually they get locked in their cells for 23 hours a day, they are let out 1 hr a day by themselves to exercise/shower. That's where they keep ex-gang members, snitches, pedofiles, rapists etc

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
As a staunch supporter of the police I must say, that was cold blooded murder.

They should throw this clown unto general population.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MensaIT3

Cops kill people by the baskets

Everyone knows that, why even create the tread

Really? That's your attitude? Are you being snarky or do you really not see the value in this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join