It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Has No Chance In 2016, Because Of His Fetish !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well, at least he's not sniffing boys. That would be really creepy.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Joe Biden is just too creepy feely for any room he is in.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

From bald head loving W to follicular sniffing Joe... If only these were the worst of their fetishes. I shudder to think what gore these diabolical creeps conjure up behind closed doors.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
People are entertaining the notion that Biden ever had a chance? Which alternate universe did I just step into and how do I get home!?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Sorry but president aside......people actually voted for this pervert into his current office in the first place?

Does he live in a area of hair sniffing perverts or something?

Guess being in the UK I cant laugh as it seems we have a whole goverment of pedos.
A president Bidin would take our special relationship to whole creepy new level

edit on 1-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't even know that was a real thing, until I watched the videos posted in this thread.

I doubt any of those girls and women knew either.

I guess my advice for you, if you're female with hair and are going to meet him, don't wash your hair for a few days and do a really hard workout, so you are all smelly and sweaty.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
Wow, I didn't even know that was a real thing, until I watched the videos posted in this thread.

I guess my advice for you, if you're female with hair and are going to meet him, don't wash your hair for a few days and do a really hard workout, so you are all smelly and sweaty.

That would probably turn the creep on more!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I always wondered why they hid him from the spotlight during the election, there just seemed to be so little coverage on him. But then they let him out and now we get to see why they didn't want him near the cameras.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: iNobody

That would probably turn the creep on more!

Haven't thought of that.

Just stay very far away from him then. And be insistent on his keeping his hands off you. Just 'cause you're VP of the USA doesn't give you the right to go and putting your hands on whomever. Nah, too much trouble. Just stay away.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
At least it's better than him being on all fours with a foot sniffing, toe licking fetish.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Instead of flying around the country in a 747 while on the campaign trail he can use Van Force 1 and dispense candy to all the good little girls who may, hopefully, be of age to vote when the election rolls around.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well if that would keep Biden out then Rand Paul and Ted Cruz won't have a snowballs chance given their fetishes.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Sorry but president aside......people actually voted for this pervert into his current office in the first place?

Yeah, when you voted for Dear Leader you automatically voted for Uncle Joe.

The method of determining the Presidential/Vice-Presidential ticket has been fixed ever since the National Conferences were rendered useless by not having to vote on who their candidates would be some time ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, when you voted for Dear Leader you automatically voted for Uncle Joe.

The method of determining the Presidential/Vice-Presidential ticket has been fixed ever since the National Conferences were rendered useless by not having to vote on who their candidates would be some time ago.

Yeah but someone had to have voted the creep into congress in the first place?

Surely he has a constituency Deleware?
edit on 1-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Yeah but someone had to have voted the creep into congress in the first place?

Surely he has a constituency Deleware?

Ah, that. Yeah, well I guess you guys do not have a monopoly on pervy politicians having their activities swept under the rug.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Bring back Ross Perot

Biden puts his foot in his mouth so much, I'm surprised he has room to smell someone's hair.

He's creepy to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If he was a Catholic priest his name would be Father McFeeley.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I recall the thread that was made about the meme at the bottom!!

I have never seen it before however it does a great job capturing the utter disgusting nature that Biden brings with him everywhere he goes!

And people said there was nothing creepy about it!

Leftists will defend their guy at any and all costs. Sexual harassment is bad except when Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton and Joe Biden do it! Racism is bad except when Robert (KKK) Byrd does it.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I recall the thread that was made about the meme at the bottom!!

I have never seen it before however it does a great job capturing the utter disgusting nature that Biden brings with him everywhere he goes!

And people said there was nothing creepy about it!

Leftists will defend their guy at any and all costs. Sexual harassment is bad except when Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton and Joe Biden do it! Racism is bad except when Robert (KKK) Byrd does it.

You would have to be so far left your brain turns to red mush to not think this guys a creep

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Madness...

So what does this mean? I am not allowed to use one of my senses if I bend over to give a woman a hug? I don't know guys... I think most women smell good and I'm not gonna cut my nose off in spite of what others think.

Besides, from the angle of most those pictures it seems that women should be more "worried" about him sneaking a peek down your blouse.

Not defending VP Biden because I think he is a train riding crackpot.

But come on guys, would you not smell some good smellin' hair? Even if the hug was platonic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join