It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Has No Chance In 2016, Because Of His Fetish !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Biden has a female hair sniffing Fetish !

Good Old Joe

Feel free to add any more you know of.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Joe Biden to Obama, "This is a big f'ing deal."

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I recall the thread that was made about the meme at the bottom!!

I have never seen it before however it does a great job capturing the utter disgusting nature that Biden brings with him everywhere he goes!

And people said there was nothing creepy about it!

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Wow! That isn't creepy at all. The one that really bothered me was when he started sniffing that tweens hair when her dad was being promoted, assigned, whatever. There was a video on an ATS thread here and it was just disturbing.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Remember the lady biker?

Just Icky

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This is just wrong on so many levels.

Joe being....well...joe.

He likes the little ones too. This vid makes me ill thinking about the alleged pedo scandals going on.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I would agree, Bidens perversions will likely keep his wet dream of Oval Office occupancy merely a fantasy.

Sad though, cause it should be the people being absolutely fed up with this group of garbage we have in Washington that would secure his fate.

Unfortunately we will be provided with our classic choice of "lesser of two Goldman Sachs sponsored evils" running.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think all of us straight men have a little biden in us. I say give the man a fair chance.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazzzarus22

Please speak for yourself.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Ill second that....Biden is a mutant creepshow....

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh my god!

Biden and most politicians are creeps!!!

Who knew...

Enjoy your flagfest.

edit on 31-3-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
That's one creepy dude. I can imagine him having a "children's" show called Fun Times With Uncle Joe or something like that where he hands out candy. I better shut up now before I get banned.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I sometimes compliment my girlfriend telling her she smells good or sometimes that her hair smells good, and it does smell nice, but I mainly tell her that to make her feel good and confident about herself. I don't constantly sniff it though and its not a fetish of mine by any means. I most certainly don't go around burying my nose in random women's hair and give it a big sniff like Biden does. And whatever fetishes the man has should be kept behind closed doors and be kept between he and his wife and any other Consenting parties they invite into their bedroom/relationship. What he is doing amounts to molestation! You can see how uncomfortable these girls and women are around him.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazzzarus22
I think all of us straight men have a little biden in us. I say give the man a fair chance.

I bet Biden has a foot smelling fetish also. Take off your shoes and see what he does to ya.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Only perverts would find his behavior ok.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Bring back Ross Perot

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Wow! That isn't creepy at all. The one that really bothered me was when he started sniffing that tweens hair when her dad was being promoted, assigned, whatever. There was a video on an ATS thread here and it was just disturbing.

Cheers - Dave

Yea that one made me feel creeped through the screen.. Yuck old man..

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Lechery (including paedophilia) is readily accepted at that level of government. Not uncommon at all and it won't hurt Joe's chances at anything at all. He's a member of the club. The citizenry may not like it, but they're not the ones that matter. You think it's a coincidence that all the kiddy lovers just happen to be in charge?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So you have no issue with his obvious hair fetish? And if it were your daughter he was hair sniffing?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Nope, I have zero of this crap in me. I'm a ladies man sure, but consent is a necessity, not a "plus."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join