It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has been to Area 51?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I have a few years ago. Went right up to the gate. Got alot of pictures of the then new vehicles that watched us. Also ate at the lilalien resteraunt and bought some alien tequila.

Anyone else been down the Extraterrestrial Highway?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
alien tequila ummmm, if all tequila is from Mexico and you drink it outside of Mexico does that makes all tequila alien to you?

Now would be a good time to make a visit, if you are bold and don't fear for your life someone should take a drone there and see things up close, not a quad but one of the small plane drones with more capacity, maybe we could crowd source a suicide mission.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Never been, but it's on my bucket list. What does alien tequila taste like? Is it made from space agave? Lol

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Was there a worm in the tequila?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have the Tequila and a couple of legal alien ET Area 51 laminated drivers licenses.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
No worm. But its in a cool looking prysmatic clear bottle with an alien head on the glass. Got the Dreamland t shirt also.

It is a thump out in the middle of nowhere though.

Driving in there are signs warning about low flying aircraft. And boy howdy they arent kidding.

Plus we heard alot of sonic booms from planes you could barely see in the sky. They were very fast even as high as they were.

Posted my pictures as well as the story here....

www.ignorancedenied.com...!!

www.ignorancedenied.com...

All pictures are mine exclusively, unedited short of crop and zoom.

It was alot of fun.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I've driven past it at about 2am and didn't see anything strange, but about 20min later saw a red light in the sky in the middle of nowhere nose dive quickly before slowing down right as I lost sight behind a mountain. Could've been normal tech but the wierd part is the area is sharp hills and rock, nowhere to land.

By far though the craziest time I drove past Area 51 is when I hit a huge rabbit at 110mph, that scared the ahit out of me and destroyed my new bumper on my BMW M3. Anyways nevada away from the cities is creepy.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: smirkley
No worm. But its in a cool looking prysmatic clear bottle with an alien head on the glass. Got the Dreamland t shirt also.

It is a thump out in the middle of nowhere though.

Driving in there are signs warning about low flying aircraft. And boy howdy they arent kidding.

Plus we heard alot of sonic booms from planes you could barely see in the sky. They were very fast even as high as they were.

Posted my pictures as well as the story here....

www.ignorancedenied.com...!!

www.ignorancedenied.com...

All pictures are mine exclusively, unedited short of crop and zoom.

It was alot of fun.

Ummmm...did you see any movement from that passenger in the truck? Do you think it was real or a dummy?

Crazy pic either way.

Edit: could you upload the pics to ATS? Would love to hear what everyone here has to say about those pics. They are truly amazing. But I'm no photo expert.
edit on stpamTue, 31 Mar 2015 07:35:00 -0500k1503America/Chicago3135 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I would like to go there,

and set up a camping tent for a week.
It would be like a new years eve )

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Man, all I can think is "Road Trip". Thank you so much for sharing your trip and pictures with us.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

There's an ATS member or two that I suspect may have more in-depth knowledge of Groom Lake that just what you can see from afar. I am not wanting to call out specific names, but if you follow any of the Science &Technology threads, you may very well know who I'm referring to.
As for personal experience, sadly, I have none. But if I do vacation out that way I definitely want to check it out.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

bought some alien tequila

Careful drinking that , many have complained about some probing going on after being given an Alien drink.

Is the trip worth it?

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Worth doing it??

110% worth it. Something that everyone should have on their bucket list. No not alot out there. Not much to see. But my wife and I gots bragging rights. And we enjoyed it.

I just realized that was back in 2011. It didnt seem that long ago. Might have to make another road trip. I would do it again.

Yes the passenger in the truck does move around. But you can only see it in comparison of stills. I was shooting some 6 odd frames a second. And the passenger is creepy.

I prefer to keep the images on my server. Unless ats staff suggest otherwise about the links to ID. They are the only pictures I have ever owned like that and the only ones I may own ever. Sure anyone can copy them for personal use. But I hesitate to let them out in the wild unprotected by copyright. They are kind of special to me as I have never had been anyplace like that before. So I am kinda defensive. Hope everyone understands. Please dont go scattering them on websites without asking.

I have a friend that has worked on nuclear subs, military bases, and yes at Area 51. He was an installer of certain technologies for the military. He has told me as much as he is allowed to about Area 51. Retired now of course. But nothing top secret naturally. He is still under non-disclosure which is standard. I may have to peruse the forums here as suggested to see if I find any similarities or correlation to things. That would be interesting.

Anyone else been out there?
edit on 31-3-2015 by smirkley because: to change 6 frames a minute to say seconds.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'll bet they stuck a dummy of an alien in the passenger seat to mess with the tourist lol. Did I miss the picture of the Alien bottle of Tequila? I didn't see it.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
I'll bet they stuck a dummy of an alien in the passenger seat to mess with the tourist lol. Did I miss the picture of the Alien bottle of Tequila? I didn't see it.

Sorry no pic of the tequila. It is full and still sealed at home. I dont drink anymore so now it will just age unattended. But you can see them as some people sell them on ebay. Empty of course lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This thread will not be complete until we see a picture of that alien tequila bottle. Do not make me call shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah I've been there & camped out. We saw the black mail box & took photos
of the ET highway sign, black mail box, the black hawk helicopter that flies
around the perimeter at dusk & dawn, the commando dudes & the Janet Bus
drove right passed us with the employees leaving for the weekend. It was a
Friday night that we stayed & during the first week of Dec. It was Bloody Cold!
We were under surveillance the whole time by the "commando dudes", from
the time we arrived until we left...that includes the whole night.

We went past those signs that you showed...I think...any way the last sign before
you hit the guard shack is a very threatening sign saying lethal weapons can or will
be used? I just recently moved so all of my photos are packed away.

We stopped at that sign & turned right to pull off the road, drove a few
yards & we just camped there. Luckily we found "shakers" (that's what we
called them) from off the cactus that we used to keep a fire going all night.

They kept hitting us with extremely large & powerful flashes of light from
different directions all night. I say powerful because you could hear the
flash...like in a photo session. We stayed where we were & did NOT wonder
around so no one bothered us. It was definitely exciting & we were on edge the whole time.

Since it was the beginning of the weekend we did not see anything. I was later
told that Wed nights were the best as that's when they did alot of test flights.

The following morning we had breakfast at the Lil Alie inn. I would definitely go
again but I no longer live close enough. I was in southern CA at the time. The
desert is beautiful!

Cheers
Ektar

Edit We were there in ~ 2000.
edit on 3132015 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Was there a worm in the tequila?

No an alien xenomorph

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I've been with my mom about ten years ago.

We were on a trip to Las Vegas and decided we'd drive from there to the Grand Canyon. On our way we drove down the ET highway and it really was desolate for quite the stretch.

What stuck with me though is that driving through there I always had the feeling we were being watched, and I'd look at a mountain or something like that and feel as if something was going on either inside or behind where I could see.

Anyways as we drove down the highway we came across this really interesting guy who was selling all sorts of souvenirs etc.

He'd told me at that time, ten years ago, that he knew lasers were being tested at Area 51 and that he'd seen some crazy stuff given his proximity to the base.

He even told us of a route that led into Area 51, which we took..it was a dirt road in the middle of nowhere, and eventually led to a sign that stated whatever it says on the sign (can't remember) but it was legit.

The craziest thing I think was that typically when you get to the sign the security is visibly watching you, but we saw no security at all..again just an overwhelming feeling of being watched.

We were obviously not brave enough at the time to cross into the base so we took a picture of the sign as proof and took off never to return again

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

A very clear and detailed story.
But I'd expect nothing less from one who shares a name with what I feel is Kodak's best film offering before digital cameras became the norm.
And that's not meant to tease you. Truthfully.
The name has a solid history, is all I'm saying.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join