It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacklight Power Emerald Investment Groundhog Day Presentation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug
I think your all wrong. Blacklight Power is going to change the world. They are spending their investment monies on mass production technologies and business offices. He even says in the presentation that they are expecting enormous demand.

Lol they are building the infrastructure to deliver sweet FA

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

Oh and when is this magic box going to finally come out? Next year? How do you fall for this scam when it's been going on as long as it has without ever producing anything yet?

Here is a post made by you even, almost a year ago, where they were already past the deadline they set for a working device.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is 2008 where they claim they have a working device. So 7 years after creating a working miracle device they have yet to do anything .. other than claim in 2014 they almost have a working device? So wait, if in 2014 they were 6 weeks away from a prototype, how did they have a working device in 2008?

Back in 2012 they had $75 million raised to start manufacturing. How is that not enough, when they had a working device in 2008 .. or if we go with their other lie, a year ago in 2014.

Although even without a working prototype until 2014 (or wait didnt they have it working in 2008, I am so confused keeping up with their lies), they had it peer reviewed and working and licensed to 3rd parties for production in 2009.

It's just too hard to keep up with their constant changing lies.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I watched about half the video and I'm 90% sure it's a scam. There's a small chance their reactor actually works but the theory behind it is definitely wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

They had a working product in 2008 .. although their first prototype was finished in 2014. Sounds legit to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join