It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacklight Power Emerald Investment Groundhog Day Presentation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I came across this video. It seems the groundhog isn't the only one who comes out on Feb. 5th

Video Link

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To sum up the video:

Blacklight Power went under heavy engineering work with an outside firm since their announcement in July. The have had tremendous success and are currently working to integrate the components of their power source for a 100 kW prototype. The dimensions of such prototype would be one meter by one meter by half a meter, and light enough to fit in a car.

This could be the grid crippling invention to the TPTB. If they can put a power source into a car that runs on water vapor from the atmosphere and produces more than enough electricity to power the car, say good bye to your fossil fuels. And away with Big Oil.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Blacklight Power gets no love...... an hour and not one flag, not one star, not one reply..... you all must hate me.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

I am pretty sure that is because like I most people see it as a scam.

Things do not add up just like the guy who claims he can make gold from beer bottles using a microwave oven, but needs donations to fund it.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Dunno blp keeps postponing the date for its product launch into the market. Until one sees their product in the market, they shouldn't be taken seriously imo

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug
Blacklight Power gets no love...... an hour and not one flag, not one star, not one reply..... you all must hate me.

These claims by the company are very hard to believe. Until they demonstrate a working prototype it's all vapourware. I really hope it's true though. It would change the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

why is mr.Slug desperate for acclaim ? BLP invented it !! we are all numbed by quasi-miracles. "free energy" /"cold fusion" / "perp mag motors" /water power cars /thorium reactors etc etc - where are they ? nasa and big-oil grabbed all the patents to make bombs with. "governments" too stupid to let us mock "citizens" have them. we hope they all work, but will we ever get cheaper electricity and live happily ever after - we all doubt it Chef
myself prefer to make gold blocks out of beer bottles in my microwave, have u tried that in your kitchen ? its a great Nouveau Cuisine dish
20 stars if you can cook that for me

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug
Blacklight Power gets no love......
They've been about to release a product soon for what? 20 years? At what point does skepticism set in?

Keely made the same kind of promise after promise to investors. His miracle invention the Keely motor was always just around the corner. Some people are still waiting for the Keely motor to be released, and Keely's been dead for 117 years. I'm not joking. They don't think Keely is going to release it, but some followers of his who think all the signs of deception found in his lab after his death was a conspiracy are still trying to perform the same miracles without deception and not having much luck.

As far as I know the Keely Motor scam and the BLP scam are the two biggest scams in history, dollar-wise. The Keely scam gets much bigger when you adjust the dollars investors lost for inflation, but BLP is a close second, unless they moved into first place with more investments I haven't read about.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the first time they were about to release a working prototype was when Reagan was President.

Why do you want people to get excited for an obvious scam?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I think the first time they were about to release a working prototype was when Reagan was President.

No no no this time is different , they really mean it. Its just around the corner . They promise.

Just send me a check so i can send it to them plus i will let you in in this big deal im working on with a Nigerian who just inhereted a billion dollars.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

No no no this time is different , they really mean it. Its just around the corner . They promise.

Just send me a check so i can send it to them plus i will let you in in this big deal im working on with a Nigerian who just inhereted a billion dollars.

I am already working with that Nigerian. He sent me a money order I just had to cash it and send him the cash, and I could keep 10%!! I made like $5,000 on that deal, SUCKER!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
They have decided to release a working version of the Orbo, the QEG, the RAR Energia gravity generator, the Ecat, the Keshe reactor and the Blacklight reactor all at the same time.

Never!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I am already working with that Nigerian. He sent me a money order I just had to cash it and send him the cash, and I could keep 10%!! I made like $5,000 on that deal, SUCKER!
Lol , looks like you fell for scams from spear chuckers that come in your spam folder, seeking a [partner to keep his money for him.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'm amazed that BLP keep managing to string the gullible along for so long.

Where's out resident BLP shill, AnCap?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hmmmmm not totally sure how you can keep an obvious scam like this going for so long. There are so many things that just don't make physical sense. Put it one way, a small device like that generating 100KW, does no one actually see that should be waving red flags.

Energy density is always dangerous, hell, even cell phone batteries can be supremely dangerous in terms of the amount of stored energy should they become damaged. All the demonstrations Iv watched/sat through on youtube don't actually show anything, nor do they explain really anything. They also make statements that are scientifically incorrect when they do try and explain stuff.

If it happens, ill be here to say "I was wrong, congratulations" but im fairly sure ill not have to do that.

Furthermore... just did a quick search, apparently they have 75Million in investment? Wow... more money than it took to build the biggest dark matter experiment to date... they certainly dont have much hardware to show for it. The equipment they show off in most of the videos is about $50,000 worth... MAX

edit on 18-3-2015 by ErosA433 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

It's even worse than the Rossi stuff. At least that one has claims of nuclear reactions from supposed isotope shifts in nickel.

100 kW is a decent size automobile engine. There has to be a pretty hot exhaust somewhere, right?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433
Hmmmmm not totally sure how you can keep an obvious scam like this going for so long. There are so many things that just don't make physical sense. Put it one way, a small device like that generating 100KW, does no one actually see that should be waving red flags.

Energy density is always dangerous, hell, even cell phone batteries can be supremely dangerous in terms of the amount of stored energy should they become damaged.
When I heard that MH370 disappeared with a load of batteries in their cargo hold, the possibility that the batteries had something to do with the plane's disappearance seemed obvious, so heck yes batteries can be very dangerous because of their energy density.

But the energy density claims don't bother me as much as other things. For example I put a lot more credibility in Lockheed Martin's claim they are aiming to put 1000 times that much power on a truck the size of a tractor-trailer using a compact fusion reactor. The military would probably love to have that for a high powered laser that could melt an enemy tank or whatever.

The red flags for me are things like a physicist saying he was hired by a potential investor to perform due diligence on the feasibility of the technology, and the physicist reported to the investor that it was not plausible and not to invest. I can only guess that some other investors didn't undertake such due diligence before investing. But we don't have to even take the physicist's word to be skeptical.The hydrogen atom is probably one of the most studied atoms in existence, so what are the odds it has a lower energy state that nobody ever noticed before (the hydrino)? Apparently no reputable lab can replicate such an energy state even after hearing BLP's claim of such.

Whether Lockheed Martin can put a 100MW reactor on a truck in 5 years remains to be seen, but given fusion power and E=mc^2, the power density isn't implausible at face value, so it's not the physics I see problems with there, but the engineering. Even designing a probe to go close to the sun has engineering challenges, so making something like a small sun in a truck will probably have even bigger engineering challenges. With BLP it's the physics that bothers me, as I don't believe BLP is the only place in the world that can detect a new form of hydrogen at a lower energy state that nobody has ever noticed before and that hasn't been replicated elsewhere. Furthermore, even if the hydrino existed, I'm not sure that its existence provides any plausible pathway to an energy source.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Lol , looks like you fell for scams from spear chuckers that come in your spam folder, seeking a [partner to keep his money for him.

Scam?? But he said he was a Prince and when he became King he would reward me!

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Scam?? But he said he was a Prince and when he became King he would reward me!
Lol. These blacks always upto some tricks.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think your all wrong. Blacklight Power is going to change the world. They are spending their investment monies on mass production technologies and business offices. He even says in the presentation that they are expecting enormous demand.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join