It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Saudi Connection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No stranger than releasing every Israeli who was found being up to very suspicious things on that day.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
From what I understand, SA is pumping out massive amounts of oil and sinking price and demand. Why? Because they were told to by their pimp daddies in the west against SA's will. So the west does not have to be blamed for dropping barrel prices.

If SA does not go with the program and keep the production high, then SA will only be a few well written articles and media frenzy away from being labelled the birth place of radical Islam and quite possibly the backbone of the 9/11 attacks.

The west wants to hurt Russia
The west commands SA to ramp up production and flood the market
SA cops an attitude
west shows SA that the west can drop the hammer at any time so SA better play ball.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

No stranger than releasing every Israeli who was found being up to very suspicious things on that day.

I have to say I have never seen anything that would suggest the Saudi's were working with the Israelis.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
9/11 conspiracy theorists take note: This OP demonstrates how to get skeptics to take you seriously.

I'm one of those who derided the 'truther' movement from the get-go. Over the years the official story has had enough holes poked in it to make me wonder, but the typical 9/11 thread is heavy on speculation and light on facts.

If I remember correctly, a US Senator made a big fuss last year about the unredacted version of the FBI report, and the Saudis were central to that discussion as well...
edit on 14-3-2015 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Didn't Micheal Moore call this in his film from Fahrenheit 9/11 back in 2004 ?

Interestingly when I saw this movie back in 2004 I wasn't a truther yet, it just made me think America got screwed over by Bush and the Saudi's.

Regardless, I think everybody in 2015 realizes that the House of Saud and it's elites has 100% more involvement in 9/11 than Iraq. It is a tangled web, and the rabbit holes seems bottomless.
edit on 14-3-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yes Moore did highlight the Bush connections to the Saudi's, he coined the name "Bandar Bush", I believe. However, there is also quite a lot of information in my thread that is not covered by his documentary for example most of the stuff about Sarasota came out after the documentary was released.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Thanks for the response and ki d words buddy

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So why would OBL himself deny any part in the 9/11 attacks? That should have been his crowning triumph in his jihad against the West. I still say OBL is nothing more than the fall guy to carry the blame.

Operations like 9/11 are planned and executed over the course of years, multiple false trails are laid before the attacks even happen to obscure the identity of the real planners.

One must look from the top down to even begin to fathom where such plots originate. Answer these questions and you will be close to finding the real perps:

WHO had the ability to insert false radar returns?
WHO had the ability to make NORAD delay and misuse defense assets?
WHO had the authority to make Washington air defenses stand down?

Hint: it wasn't the Saudis or even the Israelis. Blaming either is the default back up plan should the real truth ever leak out. 9/11 simply could not have happened without the willing participation of several very high ranking government officials. You will find the treason lies close to home.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Looks like another great thread from you (I really like your thread on Building 7, which was a myth-breaker), marking it for later reading. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Looks like another great thread from you (I really like your thread on Building 7, which was a myth-breaker), marking it for later reading. Thanks.

Thanks dude!

Glad you enjoyed the thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Hint: it wasn't the Saudis or even the Israelis. Blaming either is the default back up plan should the real truth ever leak out. 9/11 simply could not have happened without the willing participation of several very high ranking government officials. You will find the treason lies close to home.

Agreed. The OP is beyond secondary detail. Suitable for those who believe the OS is almost true.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There is zero proof of any of these.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
this is excellent analysis, supported by Robert Baer's book, Sleeping with the Devil...there in he outlines the source of the 20 hijacker ids from Bandar. former cia....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: wotyathink

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Agreed. The OP is beyond secondary detail. Suitable for those who believe the OS is almost true.

It is true that I do not believe that there was any involvement from any other state other than Saudi-Arabia however despite that it is possible for one to infer that other state actors may have had a role to play.

Although I do not believe that any elements of the American government had a direct role to play in the attacks, I do believe they had a role in covering up the Saudi connection.

I am curious to hear what you have to think of the idea of a Saudi involvement over all?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am curious to hear what you have to think of the idea of a Saudi involvement over all?

911 was a globalist job. Most black ops are.

These are just 2 of the useful idiots.

These people are not in power.

There's an international network of secret service organizations. Here you may find a couple Saudi's, Israeli's, etc. An international clan caught up in a fascist hierarchy. They work and die for those who own planet earth.

Countries today really are minor players just doing their part of global crowd control and resource management.

My 2 cents

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The OP title is "The 9/11 Saudi Connection"
I helped build one of the prices palaces years after 911. Gold everywhere... The foreman in charge had family killed that day (911)so go figure. What i know is that the house of Saud has a lot of property in the US.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wotyathink

Its really interesting to see how many members seem to think that Israel seemed to have more to do with 9/11 than Saudi-Arabia. I have seen a number of conspiracy theories over the years about Israeli involvement but none that have really stood up to much scrutiny.

But I digress, Israel is not really the topic at hand, although it may make for a good future thread.

I think what is really interesting about the idea of a Saudi connection is that it seems like almost every one who is researching 9/11 seems to be in agreement that this is where the conspiracy theory is to be found.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If Saudi Arabia had anything to do with 911 it was as part of the plot as devised by the western or Israeli perpetrators.

What reason would Saudi Arabia have in doing 911 by itself?

Other than as part of the overall plot by the secret plotters.

Saudi would be crazy to do this by itself.

Your thesis falls on that alone!

edit on 21-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am going to try to be polite about this.....

You guys might not like this and you might say "ahhh how dare you"

But.

In my experience and in my study of 9/11 I have always felt that almost all 9/11 Israeli conspiracies are pretty much a excuse for anti-Semitism. Now in our modern day society anti-Semitism is frowned up much like homophobia and I have came to the conclusion that may people who try to argue that Israel was responsible for the attacks of 9/11 do so because they see it as a illegitimate way to express and justify their anti-Semitism in a more socially acceptable way.

Now to get back on topic, like I have said, this is more about the Saudi connection to 9/11, the title of this thread was not "9/11 the Israeli connection".

I understand that some members might want to argue however that the Saudi's and the Israelis were in on it together, which is fine and is a reasonable avenue of discussion within this thread. I would only ask however if you want to have a discussion from that perspective that you present some kind of evidence first that the Saudi's and the Israelis were directly working together.

What reason would Saudi Arabia have in doing 911 by itself?

To be clear I am not saying this was a official move of the Saudi state, I am saying that there were very high ranking government officials who may have been involved in supporting the terrorists who went on to commit this act of terrorism. Their motivation is unclear but my strong suspicion is that it was for two reasons, firstly it was for Saudi defence, as I said in the OP there is evidence that Saudi financing Al-Qa'ida in return for protection. The second reason is that of ideological sympathy, it could just be as simple as members of the Saudi establishment were sympathetic to Bin Laden's cause and that was their motivation.

Saudi would be crazy to do this by itself.

Your thesis falls on that alone!

I love the ignorance behind this statement.

I write a thread full of links and quotes that is over 6000 words and you are arrogant (and ignorant) enough to think that you can have it fall by these two very short and meaningless lines.

Again if you want to have a debate about this subject also I am all for it, but you are going to need to do a little better than that!
edit on 21-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There aren't enough stars and flags I can give your post OSOTC, so take my measly 1 apiece in good steed.

The Saudi connection was grossly under-represented by the intelligence community, and that alone should ring alarm bells. It's as glaring an omission as leaving Building 7 out of the 9/11 Commission Report.

There is a tripartite at work in the drive for pre-emptive war in the Middle East, this exists between the Sauds, Neocons in the USA, and Zionist Neocons in Israel. All three have a stated goal of regime change across several ME nations, culminating with Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join