It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine/Syrian Wars And What Is Behind It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

so you are saying only Russian oligarchs benefited from soviet collapse

and you are saying capitalism had nothing to do with it

and you are saying Russia started cold war with it self

I don't follow
I am pretty sure you believe communism was a good think (yes or no?)

then u say usa has nothing to do with soviet collapse so what is the whole cold war about

sorry I sound cynical just trying to understand your view so far I am very confused about ur outlook on this
edit on 12-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

now someone please help me figure this out
I picked 2014 statistics

in 2014

USA had 492 billionaires and 320 million population
Russia had 111 billionaires and 140 million population
does that not mean USA has higher ratio of billionaire : people then Russia ?

USA has 1.53
Russia 0.79

I forget mathematics times
statistics of billionaires is from here

en.m.wikipedia.org...

additionaly what about

America is being mined and drilled till it is empty by Oligarchs that don't care about average American. Your statement that most money actually goes to the American people is a complete joke.

So America could have it all too if it DIDN'T ship out all the money from Americast vast IT services

Every year BILLIONS of dollars are being shipped out of Russia...never to return.
DOLLARS are being shipped out you said strange is not rubles that came to ur mind first

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

can you further explain please

If we go into gold/fed/imf since the banking Ponzi scheme (please define ponzi scheme) is connected to these wars ( what wars?) from my point of view. How many people on this thread believes in this scenario?

China is forcing FED/IMF to sell gold cheaply (why does China do that? and does FED/IMF have gold to sell?) and manipulated to them/Russia and India (please explain) or they will Hyper inflate the Petrodollar. Saudi Arabia (sunni oil states) are also dangerous to the Petrodollar so US politicians have to follow when they bark. ( or Saudi Arabia has to follow when USA barks?) See gas line thru Syria to Turkey. Turkey need energy to grow economically. (so ? meaning what country cares)
The neo cons (please give example of a neocon) need to make Fiat money(please define fiat money) the only solution (please explain)and make China and India alone by forcing the Fiat system in Russia( please explain ). Boris Yeltsin was the neo cons lapdog but Putin will not allow the new banking order (Debt slavery to fiat money).

The time is running out on the western neo cons. If Chinese go the golden Yuan thru China International Payment Platform then the fiat currencies are over and you will see a running to Yuan.( why Yuan? is this china's goal to become the no.1 trade currency? is running to yuan an issue? if yes for whom?)

i thank you upfront for expanding. terms and short statements can easily get vague these days so I would like to see if we have the same "dictionary"

so far I think I agree approximately 70% but let's clarify further
ah and was there anything that you disagree on with OP
if yes can you please list it briefly ?

edit on 13-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
btw sorry I am mainly talking US
I do so only because they are the ones who keep keeping on in pressing Russia into corner (europe even uk seems to be cooling down to sanctions/pressure some have been even opposing usa /uk / Germany etc. for a very long time now)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

How?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

With all the many questions you have and would like to understand I will pass you this vid that is a good watch ..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
hello /Xcathdra
how what?
btw I forgot to ask.you are looking for truth about what?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

oh man
you said video. this is a movie.. I watch it as a thank u for the IPad camel
I still cant stop laughing . 4 horseman here we go
ok I am ready to watch wine/popcorn
does anyone care to join me ? going to cyber movies..I am leaving in ten.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I watched first 20 min will continue tomorrow

I don't know if the video will purely talk about economical topics. my concern is that we are trying to balance world economy in sociaty that still struggles to unite in the very basic fundelmentals of sociaty such as faith. we can not even abolish differnt religional believes and religional politics how are we ready to abolish economic politics
we still rage war on eachother because of 2000 year old religional differences how can we start trying to sucessfuly achieve economical equality and establishment of moral politics

to move on I recognized religion as first barrier this is what I think has to be pushed for first

I am kidding my self however I tend to be a dreamer and I tend to not involve people in my believes I don't ask opinions this is what I simply believe to be the issue I am hypocritical cause I dont ask friends people to provide me with their thoughts as I came to believe people live on a different planet than me.

anyway I can only dream of this world becoming a paradise for all creation from human to everything created in nature. I can only dream people will dearly love and appreciate this beautiful extraordinary gift called planet earth(however I need to first learn to practice what I want to be preached -so I am a huge hypocrite once again) ..I dream of being brave enought to say this is my true proaganda.I often hear a response such as one person will never make a difference. than I point out power of voting . we each actually do hold power to make a difference by selecting our leaders.
one day soon I want to see a day when religion will unite and the birth of new genaration arises. This will require a movement not an organization. It will not have leaders funders sponsors unlike in currently existing corporations for peace. No money will ever be asked to donate and No person will ever be asked to help or volunteer. This movement represents the end of the dormant era and beginning of the awaken one and is purely people driven. This movements is For world where religion is not abused for political and economical propaganda. This movement is  For world where religious dogma is not part of the monetary foundations of society. It is Only then society can progress politically economically environmentally and sustainable.This is a new millennium where we have acknowledged that human race can only progress if we put our differences aside 
This movement is the voice of new generation. This movement is powered by people who believe...that different religious views don't separate us but instead enrich us as a whole. This movement is for people who believe...that free speech does not equal discrimination. This movement is for people who believe...that ridiculing hysterical prophets is utterly childish .This movement is for people who believe...that people who play GOD with wars does not bring justice to the table .The goal of this movement will be accomplished when the political leaders of all existing nations and the representatives of religions unite on the symbolical holly ground as one declaring to the world that...they recognize war on religion as a form of crime .declaring to the world that...religious intolerance is form of discrimination declaring to the world that...
people who play GOD and use wars will not be tolerated .declaring to the world that...
as one they will progress with absolute transparency to achieve peace and unity. then we can address economy and politics of nowaday empires that rose up during and after the dark ages. I hope color of skin woman man equality and human rights will naturally get abolished parallel to these changes as I dearly hope we are not such apes we will tolerate this.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You have a very noble mind and heart
... It will take the God/creator to unite all to one in how we do religion / political /and economy . For now it's only mans best try to do and show that he is not capable of uniting the all to one .

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I struggled to understand the how the world really works part and understanding politics/ economics/history
I am however lucky for coming across people who shared their life wisdoms with me willingly not preaching but teaching me despite the fact I am totally different generation background religion to them. this includes peeps like yourself and people like op and the person who responded to me here starting with W and lilbylyl and others who are willing to answer my questions and have the patience to explain and care to share and are wise and ethically and morally advanced miles beyond mentality that currently surrounds me.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Fiat money is defined as Currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, but is not backed by a physical commodity.

Fractional-reserve banking is the practice whereby a bank takes in deposits, creates credit or makes loans, and holds reserves (to satisfy demands for withdrawals) that are less than the amount of its customers' deposits.

What happens is that the owner of banks give some people cheap loan that gives them the ability to buy companies before the market have adjusted the price. Let say the whole economy was 100$ and the production capability was 100x so that each x is worth 1 dollar. I then give a loan/deposit of 100$ to myself and buy up production capability at 1.2 before the other people notice the real value should be 2$. I then give another loan/deposit of 100$ to myself and continue the buying at 2.5$ when the real value is 3$. Rinse and repeat until I have bought up all and own all production capability. As you see my creation of deposit inflates the $.

The creator or money have the unfair advantage of always being able to manipulate the price by increasing/decreasing the flow of money.

Warren Buffett is the perfect example of a person who can never loose in the game since for him deposit/money grows on trees from his bank friends.

The dollar is over valued since there is a demand for dollar to buy oil and because china is holding back from using their dollar on the market slowly buying up the physical gold cheaply. If fed where not doing the fake paper gold thing the gold price would increase but at the same time China would dump it's dollar reserve that is weaponized money causing high inflation and probably even hyperinflation. China holds the cards in this game of poker.
edit on 13-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

.. It will take the God/creator to unite all to one in how we do religion / political /and economy . For now it's only mans best try to do and show that he is not capable of uniting the all to one .
and until then we should just try to get along. it doesnt benefit no one in times of children slavery or innocent people dying in wars and other stuff happening like ur movie warns us about. religion is such a touchy subject. I came to AU country with such a religious diversity I almost peed my pants to say out loud that i am christian and was terrified of the extreme differences. many remain and are still a red flag subconsciously for me. yet absolute majority turned out to have similarities the basic rule is to be a good human being and love and respect one another(I realized language ,cultural barriers and acceptance of others home politics is so much harder to overcome then religional believes)

one very big issue was created for me when Paris attack happened. because of diversity of AU most of my friends are now Muslim Hindu friends and I guess becoming friends with different believes will come unavoidable for my generation to mix and match. unless i wabt to become lowner when paris happened
I didnt understand why Paris was so much more overhyped then Sydney siege. than I found out about the cartoon drawings and I was uncomfortable to face my friends and colleagues ... I pictured them drawing rude cartoons of Jesus as revenge (?) and I certainly became very angry and upset if not actually aggressive
as i wasn't sure what their reaction would be. also I was ready to respond aggressively if someone said that the Paris person provoked it . surprisingly non of it happened . they assured me that Paris attack by their own people is totally unacceptable. so I asked how does it feel to become blamed for one persons actions. and the response was that people will keep on barking at eachother for any given reason economy/ politics/religion; and is just best to simply ignore it. i came in armored and ready to get in a fight I was even preparing for days to back up my believes and because of prejudice believes That i was going to be targeted as the only Christian at uni and work

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Texta reply to: LittleByLittle

ok so it is what I am reading. thank you. it is hard to tell from Internet what is true and what not

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I couldn’t care less about politics’ but was wondering what the motive behind this was.

I’m a white Afrikaans speaking citizen. I know about sanctions because we were so bad. I even saw a picture of blacks sleeping on the lawn in their lunch break on Church Square in Pretoria. It was used in a British newspaper as proof as one of our white government massacres. So I also know about lies. It’s the why I can’t get?

So my question was this; what in the world can the real reason be for what I will basically call “meddling in Russia’s domestic affairs” even if there are Russian troops in Ukraine. You don’t play chess with World War Three and you don’t dictate to Putin. He will not dance.

Thanks now I know

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

if things were completely different .. lets go through this fictional scenario .Canada
USA started having clashed over let's say Montana

out of the blue comes Europe and starts screaming at canada .sanctioning it from doing trade with USA(despite the fact it is only texas California and Florida who agree with sanctions on canada) and then imagine Europe starting to claim how Montana desperately needs the help of our 300 EU soldiers and than the next biggest bull# would come out of Europes mouth: label Canada as the biggest security threat to Europe . not USA but Europe. what would be going through your mind. what do you think go through the worlds mind. to me it would certainly look like Europe is desperately trying to secure USA trade not wanting you to give trade to Canada but to us Europiens instead

additionally

now imagine Canada is the biggest exporter of gas/petrol to USA now and always has been

what would be going through your mind if Europe suddently started attacking the gas deal by claiming USA doesn't really need it. now imagine that 100 years ago Europien president declared a law all gas /petrol needs to be sold globaly in Euro currency only. Now imagine Canada one day decides she no longer will sell gas/petrol in Euro currency but instead it will trade with USA in American money and with others in their currency. (lets say euro is 2 and usa dollar 1.5 ) Europe suddently makes looses 0.5 euro suddently. previously it made this 0.5 euro profit not because Europe sold it's own petrol but because Canada /usa had to trade in euro currency. Now imagine Europe knows the rest of the world will start to get similar ideas then Canada and they will also want to move away from this silly law it can only be Euro. You can see how Europe would sees any opportunity to put Canada on a chopping board.
edit on 14-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

the problem here is that people believe Putin is responsible for Ukraine unrest but people who believe this are not Europien
I can explain why Putin is not the issue here by explaining how stuff works in Europe and it is in fact very normal what is happening in Ukraine.

I explain this why telling you how it works in my country
My country is boardering Hungary . And I live bear Hungary boarder. Historicaly my country always had Hungarian native people almost 30-40% of us(not me) can speak Hungarian . Even our government has 30-40% of seats are a Hungarian political party. Living in my town I often got pissed of that my town opened a Hungarian school and when I went to shop I used to get pissed of I was first greated in hungarian . now imagine that one day my country has has to decide wether it wants to become part of Europien union or remain as is. Hystoricaly many would want to remain having closer ties with Hungary people like me being pissed of would want to became europe . many would remain undecided as it is hard to tell. decisions decisions ate being evaluated. Meanwhile in my city I chuck a hisifit saying stuff like go back home to ur country blah blah yet I am being just "rasist(or what ever i can be called) because this people lived in my town same years as mine. you can see how a riot can start in my town. this does not mean that the Hungarian president is responsible for this. it only sounds like that because I my hate speech was something like go back to ur president etc etc. I have no right to say that or try to push Hungarian origin citizen out of my country. if I attacked them and I get aggresive I see how they would turn to Hungarian president and ask for help.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

this is for you too

the problem here is that people believe Putin is responsible for Ukraine unrest but people who believe this are not Europien
I can explain why Putin is not the issue here by explaining how stuff works in Europe and it is in fact very normal what is happening in Ukraine.

I explain this why telling you how it works in my country
My country is boardering Hungary . And I live bear Hungary boarder. Historicaly my country always had Hungarian native people almost 30-40% of us(not me) can speak Hungarian . Even our government has 30-40% of seats are a Hungarian political party. Living in my town I often got pissed of that my town opened a Hungarian school and when I went to shop I used to get pissed of I was first greated in hungarian . now imagine that one day my country has has to decide wether it wants to become part of Europien union or remain as is. Hystoricaly many would want to remain having closer ties with Hungary people like me being pissed of would want to became europe . many would remain undecided as it is hard to tell. decisions decisions ate being evaluated. Meanwhile in my city I chuck a hisifit saying stuff like go back home to ur country blah blah yet I am being just "rasist(or what ever i can be called) because this people lived in my town same years as mine. you can see how a riot can start in my town. this does not mean that the Hungarian president is responsible for this. it only sounds like that because I my hate speech was something like go back to ur president etc etc. I have no right to say that or try to push Hungarian origin citizen out of my country. if I attacked them and I get aggresive I see how they would turn to Hungarian president and ask for help.

so please try to understand don't be prejudice. I find so funny Europiens don't care about Putin and are not so concerned with Ukraine yet here we have Americans who are . Majority of Europe can tell you (even my country that was the last to be "freed" from communism and soviets - our revolution was only in 1989 how old were you and other in 1989?) and yet no one in my country fears return of soviets and being attacked by Putin . Yet american citizens do... or they think for some reason Putin is a Danger to Europe.. Even better they think Putin is a Danger to them???? how???? please explain this to me???? It becomes a propaganda because I couldn't care less what your president does in you country. It becomes my problem when Obama is making decisions outside his own country. Is Putin making decisions for Europe or Ukraine? no. there are news like Putin cut us all from gas blah blah did this happened? no. it is like please America let Europe Russia figure our own problems out. nothing is perfect..so why do you think trade relationship Russia Europe has to be flawless ??)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

reality becomes way more sinister when you realize that in fact there is no logic why Putin is being demonized for Ukraine

what happened in ur country?
why all the lies?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join