It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine/Syrian Wars And What Is Behind It

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

so what is next you think ?
meaning what do you believe is the next chess move and by whom...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

That`s difficult to say.

The Ukrainian situation is dominated with the War Hawks still beating the War Drums furiously, and on the other hand the Peace Doves trying to calm things down. IMF seems to give only money in small trenches to make sure the road to peace is continued, so that`s positive.

But there are still provocations going on coming from Ukrainian side and part of the Hawks (Nulland, McCaian, Breedlove etc.) are still putting a lot of pressure on Obama to give Kiev the order to continue. However a good thing also is that the Ukrainian army seems to be in no shape, after two defeats, to do much anymore. So Training and military equipment coming from the Western World is not what is needed.

The economy of the Ukraine is in really bad shape, which makes the people in power wanting to go on with fighting so there would be a distraction from that. And with a lot of different power factions in the Ukraine the political climate ins`t that stable too, so a lot of different things put together with makes it difficult to predict if it will ignite again, and if so, when.

About Syria/(Iraq), slowly more and more advisers (special forces) are being brought in, and taking out Assad will be still nr.1 priority. It may still drag on for a few years till somehow the order will be given to go after Assad. I`m guessing, some kind of False Flag will proceed that.

With both situations, it can go relativity fast, but can also drag on for a few years till it ignites again. With Ukraine they have started a certain path already and want to keep continuing it desperately so it seems, and it`s more the path to damage the image of Putin as much as possible...so I`m wondering myself too, if they still have some things in the bag to try and put on Putin. I saw the suggestion about wanting to disclose richdom of his close friends and himself, but that seems to me more desperate last grasps (I don`t see the effect being that great coming from it) then something really substantial. A lot of Russians seem to be aware what is behind it all, and don`t want to end up like Greece, Ukraine, Portugal, etc...and will just take it FYI probably.

The Caucasus is still another part which can be ignited pretty easily.

China and Russia on the other hand are still working towards more and more dedollarization with both working on alternatives to SWIFT, dumping Dollars in their portfolios, ratifying the bank alternative for the IMF and doing more and more trading outside the Dollar.

So you see, there`s not much to say about what will actually trigger the big future events first...it might well be, in the not so near future, that we are going to see a new fall `08 collapse in the World economy, or even worse as that, which could trigger certain events on the global World theatre...it seems the actions of the Central Banks which has helped keep The World afloat are not working anymore, and that can give great turmoil which can set all kinds of things in motions.

I guess we just have to wait how it all will pan out.
edit on 12 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

great information will read into it deeper. superpowers walking on thin ice

my worry is someone loosing the plot

I don't see USA willing to step down from "no.1" position also not sure how long till no dollar trades no petrodollar trade will start effecting fed reserves(I see banks are willing to turn back to gold and real assets and real valuable resources rather then useless paper money) I also don't see any measures taken to secure USA economy long term it looks like they believe Nixon's plan will work forever.

for some reason I see little NorthKorea blow up from temper on citadels dragging in other little angry countries dragging in Russia and finally Russia dragging in China.

:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

The points raised by the OP have been debunked time and again on this site in a myriad of threads.

Why waste time by engaging? We know the truth, we know the facts and the people on this site know how to do research in order to confirm or debunk claims.

The same conversation over and over still does not change the facts that their points were debunked.

As an example there was NO agreement by NATO not to expand. NATO politics is defined by an all or nothing requirement. The NATO members either agree with an action, in which case it passes if all are in favor. If only 1 nation objects, the action does not happen.

NATO and non expansion would require the entire alliance to agree or disagree and it would become officially a part of their doctrine should it pass. to date there has never been a vote / suggestion / promise / guarantee that NATO not expand east.

edit on 12-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

lol obviously you are not Europien
btw why are u here?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

btw why are u here?

Interesting episode of CrossTalk with some very good points being made in it (it will also give you an answer)...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

There`s just no saying in what the plans really are.

You have to start with an "if," but there are so many of them, the scenarios are just too many if you know that every 'if"could lead to many lots of different scenarios.

So not much more to do as try and look for which big things are lingering which can blow up, and which will ignite which is hard to tell because of all the variables.
edit on 12 3 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

btw why are u here?

The same reason you are except im looking for truth instead of Russian propaganda that's been debunked time and again.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: MimiSia

btw why are u here?

The same reason you are except im looking for truth instead of Russian propaganda that's been debunked time and again.

Frankly the Russian narrative makes more sense than the western. Before I heard the Russian side I was confused about what was going on since I was only informed by the main stream media and frankly the information you get from them do not make sense when you try to build a puzzle with the pieces of information. When you see the chessboard and know both players are both corrupted and have no moral the situation becomes clearer and all the pieces fit perfectly.

I do not give much opinion on what you call debunked or not, since you have proven you are not a valid source of information and is clearly biased and leaves information out when it suits your agenda. Unlike other ATS users who are more interested in showing all possible information and see where the information leads them, and what theories can be created with the pieces. I will read what you post but treat you like a very biased source. If I want crap on Russia then I read US view/propaganda, if I want crap on US I read Russia view/propaganda.
edit on 12-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

then Xcathdra must be American Propaganda

If I want crap on Russia then I read US view/propaganda, if I want crap on US I read Russia view/propaganda.

edit on 12-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

what makes you thing this is Russian propaganda ?

OP is from Netherlands I am from Czech republics with Australian residence

what do u think we gain by saying this? do you think Putin paid me off? Do you think I am American citizen phobic ? or what?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

btw this was a comment on you NATO comment. ok so you know this because u read it on wiki or because you have actually lived it through as it was happening in Europe

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Also to point out I am from Sweden.

I like some Americans, but have a bone to pick with US government and allies over ISIS and other support to Wahabbi fundamentalist and the creation of puppet states. And please stop CIA and NGO:s screwing around in Venezuela and the rest of South America.

To Russians people: when the neocons of the west have been removed please, get Putin and his oligarchs away from power and create a democratic Russia without corruption (without foreign NGO manipulation).

To the Chinese: You also need to get a real democracy by the people for the people going.

Three different power pyramids and none of them are a society for the people by the people.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

For now, Putin might actually be the better choice, the ones who might take over are probably not so patient as he is from what I read/hear about it...just look at what is now in power in the Ukraine.

They are still breaching the Minsk agreements...on the one hand they pull out weapons, but on the other hand not all, and keep on going with some shelling and build up of troops...?

In general the information given by the DPR/LPR has been proven pretty correct (unlike what comes from Kiev)...

OSCE registers mass withdrawal of military equipment from contact line in east Ukraine

Kiev builds concentrates troops, starts military drills in eastern Ukraine

DPR says Kiev troops violated ceasefire regime over 400 times since signing Minsk accords

I still wonder if they will start again soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

He is good for keeping the neo cons from getting too big right now, but I want neither him nor the neo cons to have any involvement in what happens in Europe EU, South America and Africa.

He is still a feudalistic power pyramid, just like the corrupt neo cons who have bought up the politicians in the west and own the main stream media.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

thank you for the video... sadly for ur average Joe this guys can be still labeled as propaganda

I have a video from international students on this. they basically packed up their bags and went to Donetsk Luhanks Crimea to find out truth or to help them fight or to volunteer (not even speaking Russian) they mainly connected with uni student who study there (I was surprised by how many international students do study there already ) and they post videos on YouTube to tell their tails. there was more then 1000 random students from random places who packed u and went there especially went violence escalated. I would go too if I was in EU this summer but I didn't end up going home this spring just to find out who is the bad guy here.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The World is a mess, but it probably would be an even much bigger mess with what can happen when there are others who are in control of the nukes in Russia and the neo cons who are incredible reckless right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Xcathdra imagine this Texas Mexico start to have a clash . can you imagine me becoming suddently an expert on Mexico/ Texas in comparison to you who actuality lives in United states? u would giggle at me.. what would cross your mind if suddenly Russia and China imposed sanctions on Texas for dealing with Mexico?
wouldn't you think to ask Russia/china to get the ef out and politely (!) ask to mind their own business?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

The World is a mess, but it probably would be an even much bigger mess with what can happen when there are others who are in control of the nukes in Russia and the neo cons who are incredible reckless right now.

Yes I can agree that they are that.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

not true

remember oligarchs in Russia 15 years ago?
how is it Putins fault he has oligarchs in his country like no one else does in Europe and all around the world -by the way who are 10000 x richer and more powerful.

and I Personaly like that KGB bad ass he is certainly on top of the list for transperency than most politicians in EU and again around the globe. like Merkel example were are her childhood / teenage years photos records ..
or Obama...and the Kings and Queens.. or HongKong did you see their salary? ... list goes on and on

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join