It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 3 - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Anonymous #OpDeathEaters deny that they shared names of people involved in the case of the #whistleblowerkids!!!

youranoncentral.tumblr.com...

Just one more lie being added to the mix to propagate the witch hunt...

Thought I'd share the info here for everyone!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I thought the interview was fine tbh.

There are some parts where you sound a little apologetic for asking questions that bring doubt on the validity of the case as if you don't want to offend her perhaps, or make light of the situation. Not a big deal though. Like I said before you'll get more comfortable with practice.

I'm not sure if the police officially closed the case or not. Nor have I really kept up on what's happened with the kids etc. But if LE found their allegations to be false I have to trust their judgement.

Don't get me wrong, I know that cops and precincts can be corrupt and sometimes involved themselves (I am reminded of the Hillsborough Stadium disaster cover up). But just knowing that isn't reason enough for me to suspect that this is the case here and these kids have been coached to recant.

Also I have heard there are other people from that area coming out with similar claims? I'll have to look into that to see if it's true. I wonder if those claims are of the same scope (i.e. killing and eating babies) or not. If other people are making similar accusations than perhaps there is some truth to the original claims the kids made. But on another hand I don't doubt the capacity of other parents jumping to conclusions or what have you. Or people pointing fingers just to point fingers.

This pedo/sexual abuse thing is such an evil it's just so hard to expose and defeat. Especially when commited by those with the safety net of power. While I don't think the pope eats babies the RCC as an organization is rampant with sexual deviance..

I'm on the fence on this one leaning towards not true. At least as far as the scale of it all. The murder and consumption of babies etc. I also think you can't dance on skulls unless they are crushed because you'd fall over.

Just saying. lol..

edit on 2-28-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I'm not a fan of the police really.

& I know they've covered up crimes and set people up...

But I've never heard of them covering up paedophilia.

I know there is talk surrounding Westminster, but that was covered up by politicians...
I'd be surprised if that ever reached the desk of a prosecutor.

So police will get the benefit of the doubt from me whichever way this case goes.

What Sabine is basically saying, is that all police cover up paedophilia...

Or it just so happened, conveniently, that the ones who took on this case, are covering it up... Surprise surprise...

That's BS paranoia in my opinion.

& probably the sort of narrative she feeds off of...

I don't want to sound mean or anything... & I could be wrong...

But I think she is a liar.

Just the way she acted like the warrant for her arrest was some sort of set up...

Isn't that warrant out because she interfered with this case or released private information?
I'm sure I heard something to that effect...

Meh, the Universe just gave me a sign...

"I see your true colours" song literally just came on the TV while I was thinking about her manipulating these events...

I always listen to the Universe!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

But I've never heard of them covering up !!

I doubt this case is the real deal if the police report on the interview is sincere. But if you had taken a look on youtube at some other cases you probably wouldve come across some cases that seem to be pointing in that direction.
edit on 607pm2829000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You're a top bloke

Another comment from the same woman:
"Add pathetic now to weak. I won't be responding to you again Sam Leigh. I've said what I needed to say and you are free to do what you like with it. Good luck to you, is all I can add"

Some sort of vague death threat?
/Sigh.

I knew I was going to get flak for not just the first 2 interviews, but this one especially. It's lucky I'm not scared of dying. If I was I don't think I would have dreamed of doing any of the videos. I'm not sure how much danger I've put myself in but I can only pray that it is worth it.

I just want to know the truth.. these kids deserve people to know the truth, whatever the truth is. Too many people are intent on turning this into some sort of barbaric witch hunt, without even considering any possibilities other than ones which confirm their own bias.

I've got a long way to go and a lot to learn but I think I will get better at what I do. As for finding out what has actually happened here.. I won't hold my breath.

Sabine said she would give me another interview after the court hearing so there's always that. Sometimes I just want to give up on this topic but then I think of the kids and then Sabine putting her neck on the line also..

It's a housewife laying the guilt trip on thick... don't worry. I seriously, seriously doubt your life is in danger.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

I agree but you have to be careful. One minute you're an interviewer, next minute you're a pedo sympathizer, next minute you're in on the conspiracy and touch kids yourself, then next minute someone has posted your address all over the internet with a call to attack you.

As has been evidenced with this case, it doesn't take long for people to gather their pitchforks and start rallying against other potentially innocent people.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But I've never heard of them covering up paedophilia.

I know there is talk surrounding Westminster, but that was covered up by politicians...
I'd be surprised if that ever reached the desk of a prosecutor.

So police will get the benefit of the doubt from me whichever way this case goes.

What Sabine is basically saying, is that all police cover up paedophilia...

Or it just so happened, conveniently, that the ones who took on this case, are covering it up... Surprise surprise...

That's BS paranoia in my opinion.

& probably the sort of narrative she feeds off of...

I don't want to sound mean or anything... & I could be wrong...

But I think she is a liar.

Just the way she acted like the warrant for her arrest was some sort of set up...

Isn't that warrant out because she interfered with this case or released private information?
I'm sure I heard something to that effect...

Meh, the Universe just gave me a sign...

"I see your true colours" song literally just came on the TV while I was thinking about her manipulating these events...

I always listen to the Universe!!!

I've read/watched plenty of material where police knowingly covered for pedo stuff. I have no doubt it goes on.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

In the UK?

Can't say I have.

Police over here usually take it very seriously!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

In the UK?

Can't say I have.

Not always. What about the Rotheram scandal? It is still ongoing I believe.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hey Tech

In your original thread on this I noticed that certain members were ganging up and attacking you. I thought I'd help you out and posted a link to some evidence that fully backed up your claims, but my link was swiftly snipped by a mod. It seems to me that getting too close to the truth is frowned upon with this subject, so all I'm gonna say this time is that I applaud you for actually setting up an interview with this woman.

Great stuff, keep it coming.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
Hey Tech

In your original thread on this I noticed that certain members were ganging up and attacking you. I thought I'd help you out and posted a link to some evidence that fully backed up your claims, but my link was swiftly snipped by a mod. It seems to me that getting too close to the truth is frowned upon with this subject, so all I'm gonna say this time is that I applaud you for actually setting up an interview with this woman.

Great stuff, keep it coming.

Thanks for the support! I don't know what to think about this case anymore to be honest.. I'm sure the truth will come to light eventually. One things for certain.. it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon, whatever this is!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I thought that was a council cover up...

& that police involvement was more lacking because they just didn't believe it was happening on the scale put forward...

That's no excuse of course but I'm not sure police were specifically sweeping it under the rug nefariously...
But rather just neglectful on the job.

Could be wrong, I guess!

Even so, I was more thinking recent years, I mean we all know about Savile etc...
That must have been covered up, but YewTree has been on top for a while now which gives me the confidence to say police are taking these things seriously nowadays.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
All I can say is that teaching kids to repeat descriptions of horrific child sex abuse is seriously F'd up if this is a hoax.

I'm not calling legit as so many things are sketchy, but I'm not calling hoax either because Sabina would be in serious trouble for making false allegations and going to extreme lengths in her "fight".

Keep digging and hopefully the truth, whatever that may be, will be exposed.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'd definitely like to think things are being taken more seriously! It would certainly appear so although a lot of the time it is only when a famous person dies that they are exposed and put to trial(if you can class it as that, seeing as they are dead).

I guess Gary Glitter is an exception and maybe a few others.. I just don't have much faith left in our justice system but I guess I could be pleasantly surprised.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.. I'm interested in these claims about Cliff Richard.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Well that's an important point to make actually...

Whereas I think the police are 100% trustworthy nowadays when it comes to cases like child abuse, paedosadists & rapists in general...

What happens when they get to the Courts is a whole different kettle of fish...

I know innocent until proven guilty is an extremely important moral compass to live by...

But honestly I don't know how some lawyers represent these people...

I mean people like Ian Huntley and Roy Whiting actually had people trying to keep them out of prison...

It's such a strange mindset...

But innocent until proven guilty, I say with a heavy heart, should always take precedent!

Cliff Richard is definitely an interesting case, for sure...

And Gary Glitter should have been done away with a long time ago...
Personally, if I was in power or part of an intelligence group I'd have had him assassinated when he ran off to Cambodia the scumbag...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

In the UK?

Can't say I have.

Police coverups of paedophilia happened all the time, many investigations into paedophile rings ended up being shut down as soon as they led to people in high places. I have heard ex police officers talking about how frustrating it was having their investigations shut down. Especially in the wake of the Doplhin Square allegations, more and more people are coming forward.
Now what we need is actual prosecutions to give those who dont quite have the courage to come forward, to do so.

Now the police do take it much more seriously, but that certainly hasnt always been the case.
Pre Sidney Cooke and the murder of Jason Swift, many of the police didnt even realise this sort of thing went on.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Do you think another interview with Sabine will serve any purpose? I read on one of her blogs that she sees this case as a major breakthrough against cover ups etc. I fear she will not give it up. It is rather ironic that a champion of children would be would be acting against the children's best interests, not only that but she would return them to their abusers.
Can you sit on the fence on this? You have her attention perhaps you can at least attempt to lead her to reason, in a reasonable way. Perhaps not.

Talk about using your kids as a weapon. Systematically break them down using gestapo like tactics. All of this to get back at the father, the school, the church, the cops and other local establishments.

It wouldn't surprise me if Abraham, from the safety of Morocco, wrote a book giving his version of events. Involving the usual internet memes of Satanism, ritual abuse and cover ups. He could live off this for a long time. Too many people want this to be true. It's a strange twisted world we live in. In fact he might not get charged with anything anyway.

So I hope Sabine's protest falls flat on it's face. I can't see the authorities that are privy to all information, giving those kids over to the mother.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I'm not sure to be honest I might just leave it at that 3rd interview and never look back.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well I just got banned from the Facebook group for discussing this and called a peado supporter.. pretty much just for questioning why someone posted a snippet of the video of the retraction and not the full thing!

Cognitive dissonance is running rife I think.. the minute you even dare question ANYTHING about this people pretty much kill you!

This is getting ridiculous now and I'm feeling like I should just give up on the whole thing because people won't listen to reason at all when it comes to this.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Don't let other people's fear projections dissolve your drive for justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join