It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 3 - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I decided to have another go at interviewing Sabine. Certain information has come to light that has made me doubt, at least a little bit, the initial claims made by the children. I am still on the fence and I still believe Sabine is being honest but there is certainly nothing set in my mind.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 3 - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

There was no easy way for me to conduct this interview. I feel absorbed by this whole thing. I feel sucked in and emotionally bias toward it. I felt the need to do another interview more fairly representing the skeptical side of this debate. It was very hard to conduct myself professionally so for that I apologise.

I also apologise for the lack of decent equipment/editing and also for not being able to reveal any more details either on this thread or in the video!

If you want more information and to see the initial interviews, please visit the threads below.

Discussion for the first interview.
Discussion for the second interview.

I recommend that you research the issue yourself a bit before watching the 3rd interview. I want to make it clear that I don't know what to think at the moment!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Listening back to this, I realize how uncomfortable I was asking the questions. I said 'Umm' and 'Ermm' a million times..

People on YouTube have even said I was 'Harassing her' and 'Attacking her'. I highly disagree with this. I definitely could have done the interview better though, I suck at this tbh.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

The naysayers will say anything that smashes into their gently guided narrative sending it down the path of enlightenment...

It's a new thing for you Tech...
That will all become your bread and butter in the future...

& given the topic & the increased feelings of deception from all angles...
It's quite understandable that it may not have gone as smoothly as you'd hoped...

In the end, it is the message that matters, not the manner in which it is delivered.

I can't watch it just yet as its late and I don't want to wake anyone up...

I'll be viewing this first thing in the morning to see how the questions were answered and what I can deduce from it...

Until then... God bless you again for your determination and effort in this quest...
You're a rare type of human that goes beyond a mere posted opinion...
You're putting in legwork...

Any disheartening messages and posts towards the messenger who is actually chasing down information are probably from fat slobbish loudmouths with a Victoria Cross for Internet thuggery and a measly digital "revolutionary" badge of honour that they've given to themselves with a self congratulatory high five after switching browser windows having just jerked off.

Their comments, are worth but nothing...
Their own efforts to bring light to this subject begin and end with delusional speculation glazed in pseudo-psychology.

I apologise for my rant towards the naysayers, but I think it's important to let people know that they shouldn't be disheartened from these endeavours by the words of those who would never tread such a path...

They make me sick to be honest.

Anyways, God bless buddy!!!

edit on 27-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for that dude! I'm sure you'll feel a bit differently after seeing how unprofessional I was in the interview, and maybe from some of the questions I asked. You have got a point though about the naysayers, I really appreciate what you said.

Someone on a Facebook group to do with this scandal has already said this about me. "There's a stone with his name on it and I hope he goes and crawls under it"

I thought it was some sort of notion for me to die and go into my grave but then she said. "No, I said a STONE ...you know, the sort of stone where crawling insects like to live"

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Not a problem Tech, I hope you know how much this effort is appreciated not just by me, but by everyone who has been paying attention to this case.

Re: facebook;
For sure, & I'm quite confident in assuming the naysayer in question has done literally nothing to uncover a single thing, or question anybody intimately involved in this process...

That's why I say you shouldn't be disheartened...

Yes, there may be a few who are too emotionally invested that lead to kneejerk reactions...

But for everyone of those, there is another plant specifically sowing seeds of discord on a diversionary witch hunt...

That we will never tell them apart until they become an activist in the subject, as you have done...
Means that their opinion remains obsolete to the bigger picture...

Don't be too hard on yourself, difficult questions need to be asked...
& as I said it's the matter, not the manner...

You want to find out the truth to get to the bottom of this so it leads to justice for the children...

They want to incriminate and slander people they've never met or heard of until this fiasco started...

I'll side with you all the way.

edit on 27-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: "Just" was missing, changed the context!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You're a top bloke

Another comment from the same woman:
"Add pathetic now to weak. I won't be responding to you again Sam Leigh. I've said what I needed to say and you are free to do what you like with it. Good luck to you, is all I can add"

Some sort of vague death threat?
/Sigh.

I knew I was going to get flak for not just the first 2 interviews, but this one especially. It's lucky I'm not scared of dying. If I was I don't think I would have dreamed of doing any of the videos. I'm not sure how much danger I've put myself in but I can only pray that it is worth it.

I just want to know the truth.. these kids deserve people to know the truth, whatever the truth is. Too many people are intent on turning this into some sort of barbaric witch hunt, without even considering any possibilities other than ones which confirm their own bias.

I've got a long way to go and a lot to learn but I think I will get better at what I do. As for finding out what has actually happened here.. I won't hold my breath.

Sabine said she would give me another interview after the court hearing so there's always that. Sometimes I just want to give up on this topic but then I think of the kids and then Sabine putting her neck on the line also..

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
I definitely could have done the interview better though, I suck at this tbh.

Don't stress it. It could have been worse man! You'll get better and feel more comfortable with practice and experience. Also, YouTube comments are almost never constructive. Just another thing to keep in mind.

I'll have to watch the vid later tonight.

I'll give you some feedback later though, if you want.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I definitely could have done the interview better though, I suck at this tbh.

Don't stress it. It could have been worse man! You'll get better and feel more comfortable with practice and experience. Also, YouTube comments are almost never constructive. Just another thing to keep in mind.

I'll have to watch the vid later tonight.

I'll give you some feedback later though, if you want.

Yes please dude!
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

That was well done although we are none the wiser. We at least know that she has definitely made up her mind. She said again that the school had changed it's staff, I can find no confirmation of this. If there have been staff changes it is possible some have left not because of abuse but because of the harassment. Also she would gladly hand the kids back to the mother without a single concern about Abraham. She says the judge had no intention of handing the children back to the mother, given the concerns I don't blame him.

She makes much of the medical report, but I can see difficulties with that. If there had been no ambiguity concerning the report then some would be crying cover up. Now because there is some doubt it is regarded as proof. I think if those kids were being abused daily in the manner described the evidence would be overwhelming. What we do have though is evidence of physical abuse from Abraham, physical and psychological the fact that she won't address that question is telling. She would hand those kids back to Abraham in a heartbeat. To be honest she is nuts.

I can also understand why the police don't want the kids to speak in Russian to the grandparents.

Lastly for the moment, as I have to rush out. That was well done and kudos to you, although it didn't lay any ghosts to rest. It will be interesting to see if any more information arises regards Abraham...and the fathers history too.

Regards midicon.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is the mother's partner's website. A bit weird to say the least.
Doodle Daydream

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is his other site.
Nervous in a cape

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I would like to congratulate you on what was obviously a very difficult thing to do.

It would seem Sabine has already made up her mind. I can understand how that could happen, but it doesnt make it right.
These questions had to be answered in my opinion. If Sabine would like to use the internet to publicise this case, then she should also expect the "doubting thomas" among us, to question what is being put before us.

I think you didnt do a bad job on the interview, you kept pushing with the difficult questions, and to be quite honest Sabine was flustered for a bit.
Im sure in a court of law the questions would be much tougher.
With the implications of this case for everyobody involved, getting to the truth is the single most important thing.

Well done, your investigative journalism career is just beginning. And hell we certainly need more of those.

edit on 20152America/Chicago02am2amSat, 28 Feb 2015 08:37:56 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Doodle Daydream

This is a young guy who I believe just shares the same name and isn't connected to this.

There is a pic of him here: tempolush.com...

Many thanks for asking my question, it is greatly appreciated. Good job.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It is a bit weird but reveals nothing although I didn't go through the archive.

The interview was fine, it is easy to focus on one's own performance and perceived failings but to us just watching and listening it went quite smoothly. I was more concerned about Sabine's attitude.

Anyone with half a brain listening to Alisa describe how they were treated in Morocco will be appalled. Don't forget, she is at that point being defensive of it and saying 'but we needed that and wanted him to do it'. I would always point those that advocate returning the children to the mother to that particular section of the interview and how the mother was complicit in that treatment of them. If Sabine is genuine, and she seems to be why is she ignoring this issue?

The same goes for those that are on the witch hunt.

I am tempted to do a transcript of that particular section of the interview and if it ever comes up that the kids should go back to the mother, I would like to see the justification.

You have a decent interview style and I think the fact that you are genuine comes across.

Regards midicon.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jc333

Doodle Daydream

This is a young guy who I believe just shares the same name and isn't connected to this.

There is a pic of him here: tempolush.com...

Many thanks for asking my question, it is greatly appreciated. Good job.

That's strange because the guy depicted in the comic looks way more like the mothers partner than the guy in the picture! That's why I just assumed it was him because same name and looks like a comic depiction of him.. strange.

Thanks for pointing that out!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think Sabine is being honest. She put a page up on her website with all 3 of the interviews I did with her.
Whistleblower kids

Berlinda McKenzie on the other hand.. I'm not sure about her and then I read the following.

Berlinda McKenzie who was the person primarily responsible for HDJ finance has links to MI5, 'independent' think tanks; fraudulent charities and terrorist organisations [29]. Her LinkedIn profile is very informative [30]. Berlinda also ran London's 9/11 Truth Group for a time and you can find out all about Illuminati control of the 9/11 Truth movement by reading Andrew Johnson's book 9/11 Finding The Truth. [31]

One comment on the David Icke forum reads: "This woman Belinda McKenzie was the leader of the 9/11 truth campaign and turned out she was in fact a fundraiser for the MKO a terrorist organisation which was illegal in the UK and was involved in a campaign of killings and kidnappings in Iran. At one stage she was investigated by the UK Charities Commission and found to have been money laundering a sum of £5 million which she could not account for but which had passed through her account. But instead of being jailed for funding terrorism or money laundering she is still running around starting up new campaigns. Indeed far from being in prison she is now the head of the Association for Charities. I believe the entire operation run by so called former MI5 agents was designed to draw the sting out of real truth campaigners" [32]
The Big Picture

I'm not sure how credible this information or the site is, but I know that it is at least worth considering as it's all over Google.

Then there is this weird overly patriotic video.. I haven't managed to watch it all yet but just the start of it was creeping me out. There's definitely some weird stuff going on. Satanic ritual abuse happens no doubt but I'm beginning to wonder if this is controlled opposition, especially with Anon posting the details and addresses of people. It would appear that people are being thrown under the bus so to speak. Who knows.. maybe a fair bit of the claims are true in some way shape or form..

Edit to add: Perhaps this is some sort of last ditched effort to cover up or distract from the Westminster pedo scandals and the rumors about the Royal Family..

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I think Sabine is being honest. She put a page up on her website with all 3 of the interviews I did with her.
Whistleblower kids

Im starting to think that yes, Sabine is being honest with US.
But is she being honest with herself?

Is posting the testimony of these children and the police interviews really in the best interest of the children?
Which is the reason she has a warrant out for her arrest.

Sabine, I fear, has all the right intentions, but those intentions are being manipulated.
You may well have stumbled on to one big psi op to confuse the whole satanic elite subject.
If that really is the case then Sabine really is a victim in all of this. Which is very sad, because she is one person that actually IS fighting for the rights of children. If this was to ruin her reputation, then that would be a sad, sad day indeed.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Whistleblower kids

Im starting to think that yes, Sabine is being honest with US.
But is she being honest with herself?

Is posting the testimony of these children and the police interviews really in the best interest of the children?
Which is the reason she has a warrant out for her arrest.

Sabine, I fear, has all the right intentions, but those intentions are being manipulated.
You may well have stumbled on to one big psi op to confuse the whole satanic elite subject.
If that really is the case then Sabine really is a victim in all of this. Which is very sad, because she is one person that actually IS fighting for the rights of children. If this was to ruin her reputation, then that would be a sad, sad day indeed.

I agree with your post entirely. I think someone is playing Sabine.. I don't trust Berlinda. I was suspicious of her the minute I first saw her on camera and the way she conducts herself. I am also very suspicious of the Mothers Partner and how he conducts himself.

I still don't know what to think and I'm not sure I ever will. All I know for sure is that there are definitely some evil powers at work here..

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"Absorbing the world and the cries of a small child"...

What a strange thing to say!

Does he draw those, or just share them?

Either way that's a weird thing to publicise.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ehhhhhhhhhh I'm not too sure about all this, to be honest!

Upto ten minutes in I just thought she was going by her own convictions & opinions...

2 minutes later her tirade and call for a witch hunt no matter the outcome basically says everything to me.

She is not subjective, or merely closed minded...

She is on the hunt and borderline delusional with it.

"That is the English way"....

What is?

Asking questions?
Wanting the facts?
Looking at discrepancies instead of brushing them off, ignoring them, or even excusing them?

Yes that is the English way...
I don't know what her way is... I couldn't care less either...

I think she is full of it to be honest.

How is she "privy" to all the information in the courts?
To all the documentation?

The fact that she wants to put these children back into the care of dangerous people...
Without even considering objective and critical thought...

She is dangerous.

Nice one Tech, I didn't see any problems with the interview...
Besides her attitude to certain questions.

As an outsider who wanted these questions answered... Whatever the answer...

I didn't want them condescendingly flaunted as if we are too naive to the system to understand corruption happens...

I have a question for her....

How do you "stitch up" a known child abuser...

Preferably with a staple gun in a prison infirmary

Crazy!
edit on 28-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join