It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am uploading my Mars work to this thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This rocknest area has literally hundreds of anomalies, I remember back when curiosity entered this area it seemed like everyday we had a new thread here on ATS with the latest batch of pictures from rocknest showing anomalies.
if you`re looking for anomalies rocknest is definitely the place you`ll find them.
The "spaceship" anomaly is very interesting I think this is the first time that I`ve seen that one.

here`s some more anomalies from some of the old threads of the rocknest area:

This last one isn`t from rocknest but it`s interesting:

edit on 3-2-2015 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I bet this is what Martian gravel looks like

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I would REALLY recommend posting links to the original raw images of each and every image that you are manipulating if you desire serious discussion on your pictures.

I agree 100%.
It occurs to me that maybe the thread author does not know where to find the raw images.

Without proper references for comparison, I don't see any value other than entertainment. (and I have a bunch of Netflix movies queued up to watch for that)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strebor

Airborne. These or this helmeted biped is seen numerous more times.

Others have mentioned this "human" found left of the "bird" in Rocknest photo.
However, I think this is the clearest example. Inset included.

The " human looking" object is quite interesting,as is the shadow, thanks for the share! 😃

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Okay, for all Curiosity Rocknest photos I will try and be more specific about where to find items wo your having to watch my videos.

When referring to Rocknest: "Pig Hill" I am referring to the below. I don't care what NASA calls it, it's not theirs either.

Rocknest Pig Hill

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm not ignoring anyone who may have asked a question, or even maybe that I should go to H*** or get a life.
Ha. I will respond in a few days. Time constraints the past few days and I want to get a decent portion uploaded asap.

The Seed-shaped "craft" I uploaded earlier is on Rocknest Pig Hill. Above pic points precisely where it is located.
Below, I feel that all of these objects are vehicles. And I believe the one on top rt is a helmeted being on a flying machine. (I assume it flies.) These are found in other areas, and appear to be airborne.

edit on 3-2-2015 by Strebor because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Left of Pig Hill. dwn just a bit.

Pig Hill is not what you think it is.. It is full of activity. As I applied brightness and contrast, definitive shapes began to emerge as well as colors.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT THE RED TINT that NASA obliged us with has TAKEN AWAY THE CONTRAST and DEFINITION. Right? But go look at the original and you will see that everything I'm showing you IS THERE.

Look at this!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Strebor

While I can understand wanting to get your images uploaded, this is a discussion forum.

Not a blog.

Other people will loose interest in your thread if you do not engage them in their posts to you.

So far you have literally flooded this thread with a very large amount of images, along with your opinion, but are not responding to any other members.

This is not a good way to present a thread, evidence or anything for that matter.

Take a break with the uploads and start engaging in discussion over some of what you have massively already uploaded.

Just some friendly advice.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The above pic is pretty much dead-center of Pig Hill. If you move down from the gold-ish A-frame partially underground structure... well, you will find this.

Again, with inset.

I'm scurred. I think.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Yes. That is exactly what I see. It is from the Rocknest pic, the side where the ground looks damp (according to some). Found him by chance. Very, very easy to miss because it's a darker area, but was evident in the interactive site. All I did was increase the exposure.

There appears to be something on the left side of his face. Something like a device. Can't tell if it's attached to him.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2015 by Strebor because: wrong post. dang

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

My apologies. I got carried away when the upload feature started working.

Above there is a set of four.
All Rocknest, wet side of pic.
1. Looks like a white creature climing over, arm out-stretched. Sloth-like. This is a good distance from Rover
2. Possible statuary.
3. More possible statuary. Look very ape-like to me.
4. Another shot of the sloth-like animal.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I might add that it is nearly impossible for anyone to go find what you've posted.

You are using an interactive viewer and screen capturing things you think look interesting.

The point of the better/fun anomaly threads is to follow along with the presenter to "see for yourself"

If you could post links to original pics, I think you'll have better success here

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Nope. I brightened the entire image. And applied contrast.
Why?
Because NASA is clever in knowing how to present a picture with plenty of evidence while most people will still simply see... just rocks.

You probably don't have a trained eye. But you can get there.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Scale is a problem.
NASA applies faux scaling at times.
There will be a wide-pan mosaic, yet they will come back later and claim 20mms at a point where common sense says, "Whaaaat?"

As for the feet, and maybe even the "Shepherd shadow..." Okay, the feet could be weird rocks... maybe.
Strange place for feet to be, right?

Take this or leave it, y'alls choice but.

"Those guys they have in there now that do that work (picture touchup) I wouldn't put it past them to put Gumby in there. There's no telling."

The above quote... I have every reason to believe is true. JUst remember that because after it was relayed to me, a few things that seemed ridiculous... suddenly had possibilities. (being, that they WERE intended to be)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Otay Panky!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dennisarends

Yes, it is apparent they cover more than 50% of some pictures with "dirt." And it doesn't match.

Also, notice other photos "on the way to Mt Sharp" do not have the "red dusting."
I believe this is due to them having less definition.
The Rocknest interactive site has the very best definition of any.
The downloadable version is very watered down.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The problem is, all of these (except for a few noted) are coming from the same "Billion-Pixel Rocknest" photo, on NASA's interactive site.

And this is exactly why myself and others are having a hard time getting people seriously interested. It is a HUGE picture. But everyone who seriously takes time and looks over the huge 360degree panoramic, is astounded. IF they really pay attention.
Now do you see why I was mentioning videos? I went to the trouble of making them to show where everything is found, because you have to do the following, otherwise:

1. Go to the interactive page ( I did provide a link earlier) but here it is again
mars.nasa.gov...

2. Then you have to go find the "spot." The picture is deep and wide. And coordinates are not an option.

Am I making sense here? Maybe this explains the saga a bit.
I'll try better to explain WHERE these things are, but again... They're found within an enormous photo made up of (87 separate, I believe) individual pictures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join