It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am uploading my Mars work to this thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Closer of an earlier pic. The appears near Curiosity and near one of the insects

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Sick of me yet?
I've got more but need to break for band practice.

Thanks y'all for the patience earlier.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That's definitely a critter.
Some sort of kangaroo type creature.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Lol... that one did make me laugh..

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Anyone here study Petrology? They would have the answers.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Some cool images,

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strebor
Sick of me yet?
I've got more but need to break for band practice.

Thanks y'all for the patience earlier.

Nah, keep on going, some good ones there. Maybe you can alert some of the Mars anomalies regulars here (I would but signing off now). Check out the threads in my signature, especially the larger thread, for some look-alikes and a handful of actual possibilities. Yours seem like good look-alikes, which are fun to collect (and trade with your friends!).

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Those are interesting pictures. The one below brings to mind the thought of an unorganized trailer park.

And this one does resemble an entrance to an underground tunnel.

Humanoid shapes are easy to see too. That highlighted sunflower seed is interesting too. Nice job.

Which ones stand out for you the most? Which ones in particular got you the most excited?
edit on 2-2-2015 by aboutface because: wrong urls

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hard to say. The Craft that is shaped like a large seed got my attention first. Zoom in on their Rocknest photo and look at that hill in the distance. I took time in my videos to show a lot of what is going on up there, but that initial object did get me excited.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
i always try to find the photoshop guys mistakes aswell.. im looking at distinct horizon fotos from the moon and mars... hoping they made the mistake to use earth pictures and clone stamped a mars texture or moon texture over a "known" like earth area...
im hoping to find ideantical mountain ridges and that kind of stuff (excuse my english)
edit on 3-2-2015 by dennisarends because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
From Curiosity PIA17931

Discovered by others a year ago... This piece resting on the hill on near right of Curiosity is not getting the attention it deserves.
Head-piece. Marked in green is what appears to be inscription.
Behind it may be a cornice.

Hopefully I've got this close enough to where the inscription is clear.
To me, this is such a smoking gun...

edit on 3-2-2015 by Strebor because: clarification

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Same PIA17931 as above

Bottom left.. Arrow marks what appears to be a statue lying in the Martian soil.
I carefully searched for the edges, removed from the soil, applied contrast and stood him upright.
Voila.

I truly believe that this photo, like many others, demonstrates mass destruction in the Gale Crater area of Mars.

I attempt to outline this in the videos I recently uploaded to Youtube.
And because there is so much in some of the pics to show, I carefully demonstrate where everything is found.
The Billion-Pixel Rocknest image as well. I made shorts video segments showing where objects are located, and compiled.

They are located under my account page, "TheRealJimmyRoberts1" As of now, there are three and they all have a main title of "Welcome to Mars." If the admins feel it is okay to link here, I will. I'm not a "view-whore" just trying to help like a lot of others here.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
From Spirit. PIA10214
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
I'm still not buying this "False Color" thing.

Far back right of main photo, this is a zoom demonstrating what appears to be water at mountain base.
When I began to throw in some contrast, I was surprised at all the green appearing all over the place behind the water.
This is just a small portion shown, but there is a lot of structure on the mountain.
Here and in many other pictures, I'm finding what appears to be intelligently constructed water distribution systems.
Piping and tubing. I'll show a lot more later.
I truly believe that "FALSE COLOR" is the same type distraction as some of the BS Scaling they tend to throw out there.

edit on 3-2-2015 by Strebor because: bad spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Back to Rocknest photo. Just more statuary lying amongst a huge mess of what sure looks like debris.

I've estimated that for every 100 items NASA blurs or skews, they leave something.

Also, many of the blurs aren't totally blurred. They seem to leave just enough quite often so to say "It's here, but you're not adult enough to see the rest of it."

Have any of you really, really really looked at these rovers photos? I'm not talking about what I've uploaded thus far, I mean the full pics.
IT IS DISGUSTING. THEY ARE TAKING US AS COMPLETE FOOLS

I suspected a good bit of trickery, but until about two months ago.. I had no idea just how much. I am quite shocked.
There are some Curiosity pics from its travels to Mt Sharp, where over half of the entire picture is not what is really there. They have covered huge structures with "soil" yet left many of the edges showing. Purposely.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Let me clarify something about this one. I've seen others' take on it, and I only disagree with one thing that occasionally pops up, "It's a natural formation you moron. Wind-swept rock."

Really?

I think it's obvious to anyone with a functional brain, that there is an intelligently constructed opening heading into that hill.
For those who may not know, this is from the Rocknest photo or interactive site, just above the "Wind-swept Bird." I've not yet put up a video regarding this locale, but will soon.

If you take the original NASA picture, zoom and increase contrast, you will see frescos or similar carvings in that dark portion of the "cave" or "mine."
Also, the "machine" on the left, is not an animal. NASA sprinkled Martian dirt on it for confusion's sake, but look carefully at the "head-end" left side of machine. There are several gears. This is also a tracked vehicle.

The object I circled, I may can provide a closer look I believe... appears to be a biped entity. I call him "Barney." And what is disturbing... is he appears to be setting another entity on a table. I've spent hours mulling over this.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I would REALLY recommend posting links to the original raw images of each and every image that you are manipulating if you desire serious discussion on your pictures.

Without them, it will be hard for other members to have a serious discussion on your images. This is because with today's software, anyone can take any picture and change it to look like anything.

Posting links to the raw, unaltered images allows them to look at them and see if they are coming up with the same thing you are with your altered images.

Otherwise, all we will be seeing is what you wish us to see, and that's not exactly an objective way to go about things.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

I can provide a clearer shot of this.
It looks like Barney, is what I thought.

AND WHAT IS HE DOING? There is a table or similar there. Sure looks like he is setting an object on it, or helping it up.

I do find humor in much of this. But the fact is ... IT'S THERE.

What if this being is helping that other being?
What if he is going to eat it?

There is a lot to ponder.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Nothing disturbs me as much as this

From Rocknest. Wasn't there a guy who claims he intercepted NASA transmissions?
And the first picture he got had "Bigfoot" in it?
Don't laugh at me. But this thing is there. And he is LOOKING DIRECTLY AT CURIOSITY.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Strebor

Now i scrolled through 3 pages of blurry rock and read what someone who space-exploration-wise is stuck in the late 60ies wants to see. It should be funny, but why does it make me feel so very... ashamed.
I am particularly fascinated, how you describe the way you manipulate the picture, just to be surprised when the colours change. Oh the humanity!

With love and best wishes for your recovery
your troll-shill-alien(ated)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Otherwise, all we will be seeing is what you wish us to see...

I dunno, I tried to see what he's seeing but I just see a bunch of rocks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join