It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Dash Cam/Police Report Analysis. Redacted! Fraud? [Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Again. When read side by side, with the time stamps and commentary from the police report, with the video simultaneously shown as visual evidence of said events, why does it NOT match up?

That is the thesis of this thread. And why are there two OBVIOUS inconsistencies, if not video fabrications....appearing to occur at 17:00 and 21:21 in the video.

Stick to the points at hand please and address them instead of your personal feelings about the case. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I watched 3 minutes and 40 seconds of that video which was all I could stand.

I'm totally perplexed as to how anyone could take that presentation seriously.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
I watched 3 minutes and 40 seconds of that video which was all I could stand.

I'm totally perplexed as to how anyone could take that presentation seriously.

So, just so we're straight...

You bash the video without watching it...
Make personal attacks about "Truthers"...
Won't discuss one point from the video I posted...
Admit to watching "3 minutes and 40 seconds" of it...after you never watched it to begin with
And then tell us how it was 'all you could stand'...

And then after telling us how you only watched that little...you say how you're perplexed anyone could take it seriously.

How am I even to take YOU seriously? Are you going to address anything in the video? Any of what I've laid out in this thread? Or is that it?
edit on 2-1-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well that's 20 minutes of my life that I won't get back. What a waste. Didn't bother with the second half. Dumb video. Not really a video, more like a guy showing a couple of still pictures and then blabbering over top of them. Glad to see this thread in the LOL (ludicrous online lies) forum.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's weird. I thought there could be an honest discussion here about the video but not ONE response has been about the content in the video. Just people saying how they're glad it got dumped in "LOL" and personal attacks and that's that. I've tried to get an actual response to the police report NOT matching the video, as discussed in the video, but I see now it's impossible and personal attacks are the standard for this subject.

Surprised actually.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

edit on 1/2/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

edit on 1/2/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
Hey, don't take it personally. For some reason ATS has been reluctant to fully investigate the anomalies around SH. Just recently one of the child victims in Sandy Hook was found listed as a victim in the Pakistan school shooting. Because the victim's father has made life troublesome through threatening lawsuits against people who are attempting to investigate this, I will not name the child who died in Sandy Hook, and then mysteriously died again years later in Pakistan. I see that someone tried to post a report about this on ATS but the link was pulled, probably due to the father's threats, but you can read about this at many other alternative news sites.

The BBC reported this Pakistan child victim as a fact, and now BBC has had to take down its report because sharp-eyed people immediately recognized that Sandy Hook victim's photo. This is such a huge screw up on the part of the media that damage control will have to be extensive, but such media control is ultimately futile. Remember how the BBC reported the collapse of the building on 9/11 before it collapsed in real time? They later tried to obfuscate this without success.

As I write this, the internet is busy copying and archiving that BBC video that shows one of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook as one of the victims of the Pakistan school shooting. The image of the boy used in both cases is identical in every respect; in fact, it is so blatantly the same exact photograph that people everywhere are dumbfounded as to who or what is attempting to report these staged school shootings -- now on an international level.

So, don't take it personally if some ATS readers cannot accept what is slowly and steadily being exposed in the SH case, even when you post visual evidence such as in your report. It will take months, probably years, to bring all the players to justice, but it will be accomplished. Truth always wins in the end.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fravashi
that shows one of the alleged victims of Sandy Hook as one of the victims of the Pakistan school shooting.

There is nothing 'alleged' about Noah Pozners death. He was a Sandy Hook murder victim. His body was identified AND he had an open casket funeral. Heck, the governor of Connecticut was one of the MANY people who saw Noah in the casket. Obviously the BBC screwed up and posted a picture to a story that didn't belong with it. That in no way means that Noah really died in Pakistan. And it in no way invalidates the FACT that two dozen people were murdered by a mentally ill man at Sandy Hook.

Noah Pozner Obituary
Noah Pozner Open Casket Funeral

Parents of the dead children were advised to identify them from photographs, such was the carnage. But every parent reacts differently. Veronique Pozner did the most difficult thing. She asked to see the body. Zeveloff asked her why.

“I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad and the ugly,” she said. “. . . And as a little boy, you have to go in the ground. If I am going to shut my eyes to that I am not his mother. I had to bear it. I had to do it.”

When the governor of Connecticut arrived, she brought him to see Noah in the open casket. “If there is ever a piece of legislation that comes across his desk, I needed it to be real for him.” The governor wept.

edit on 2-1-2015 by Jainine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fravashi

At least 2 posters that responded are obvious disinfo trolls.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

Well that's 20 minutes of my life that I won't get back. What a waste. Didn't bother with the second half. Dumb video. Not really a video, more like a guy showing a couple of still pictures

Only the first 2 mins were still pics, from there on it was all dashcam vid. How could you miss that if you watched 20 mins. Liar liar.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: ugmold

I've never had a thread moved to "LOL" until this. I consider myself a pretty rational person. Would never intentionally lie or distort something. Pretty decent track record here. Then this....

Not sure if ATS is saying I'M a liar, or the video is a lie. Wish I knew.

It's the video. Don't sweat it, I've had threads moved to LOL myself.
ATS just isn't the place to discuss Sandy Hook.
Wish I could say otherwise but that's the bottom line.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ItsAScamTheyreLiars

Yeah okay....
Breaking t&c there btw.
The faxt is wgen this happened some on ats were putting info on real people on ats so they clamped down.
Sometimes a nut kills kids...no conspiracy here.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jainine
Well that's 20 minutes of my life that I won't get back. What a waste. Didn't bother with the second half. Dumb video. Not really a video, more like a guy showing a couple of still pictures and then blabbering over top of them. Glad to see this thread in the LOL (ludicrous online lies) forum.

You just described the police dash cam videos as still pictures.
Then you wonder why people think certain things didn't happen the way they claim?
If you watch the full length videos you will see a CT state trooper make not 1, not 2, but 3 wrong turns getting to the school.
You will also see someone arrive with a box full of drinks and snacks while people are standing around chatting and smiling - barely 2 hours after a massacre is supposed to have happened.

But you're right - there is a whole lot of nothing on those dash cam videos.
Certainly a lack of 600 students who were supposed to be at school that day.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Google Scott Getzingers and his wife. He was a prop artist for the Batman movie Dark Knight Rises. Him and his wife are one of the many keys to the Sandy Hook freak show. ATS is a joke when it comes to Sandy Hook, people either don't want to look because children were slain, or they look harder because children were slain. The latter is a minority here.
edit on 2-1-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Obviously the BBC screwed up and posted a picture to a story that didn't belong with it."

Ah, you have actually named the victim!

Actually, no, the BBC didn't merely post the wrong picture. It reported on a memorial set up in Pakistan that included Noah's picture, along with other alleged victims. It didn't simply add the photo on its own -- it showed the "memorial wall" itself in Pakistin, in which the picture of Pozner is included and in which Pakistanis are posed. So, for some reason, Pozner appears in physical memorials in Pakistan itself.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Since the service was closed to the news media, Noah’s maternal uncle, Alexis Haller, was the source of information about the funeral. An outspoken advocate for gun control who lives in Seattle, Washington, Haller told the Associated Press, “If Noah had not been taken from us, he would have become a great man. He would have been a wonderful husband and a loving father.” Bizarrely, Noah’s mother, Veronique Haller Pozner, who herself is a gun control advocate, later accused her brother Alexis of speaking without her authorization..... Oddly, although Lenny is the father of Noah, he did not attend his slain son’s funeral. Instead, after the Jewish shiva mourning period, Lenny “went to be with family in Florida.”

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

All the edifices of this story have been collapsing for months. The strange case of a SH victim appearing in Pakistani memorials is the latest incredible lie perpetrated by the media in this case. As I posted earlier, truth always wins in the end. It may take months, but hundreds of dedicated investigators are uncovering the truth and there will be justice, in the end.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join