It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Dash Cam/Police Report Analysis. Redacted! Fraud? [Video]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Saw this video a few days ago, created by Youtube user "RedSilver". He shows a side by side comparison of no less than THIRTY SIX (36) inconsistencies with the police report when compared to the footage side by side, time stamps notated with commentary.

Especially of note, are marks 17:00 and 21:00 in the video which shows blatant fraud. The first showing 2 different actions on 2 cameras. The SECOND.. being 2 different people on two separate cameras, which appear to be mimicking the same actions, at the same time, which could only be a purposeful attempt at acting/misleading, being that the odds of two people doing the same action accidentally at the same point in over 2 hours worth of footage, is almost impossible. That coupled with the fact that they are two different people, is blatant FRAUD.

These facts need to be examined, regardless of what one feels about Sandy Hook. This constitutes major fraud being that the dash cam footage was said to have covered all areas mentioned in the police report (parking lot, entrance).

I'm sorry but the footage can't be glossed over.

edit on Tue Dec 30 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
I have watched it, great video, as is his "Sandy Hook Hoax Ultimate Case Closed" also very good.

So far the only debunking I have heard is a that the timecode was "off" on one of the Patrol Cars, but it doesn't seem to effect the fact that not a single kid of the 600 was seen evacuating. The famous still photo has a date code of the day before "the event".

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
At the 17:00 thorugh 17:12 mark, a female officer appears to be entering from left in the middle video, her shadow is cast on the grey vehicle.

The same mark in the video on left shows NOTHING. Not even a shadow cast.

Time stamp error?? She's not seen in the left video at any point. Were these even from the same day? Were the vehicles staged at different times? What is going on?

21:21 Center video. Male officer gestures as if the sun is in his face with left hand. Officer in the left side video gestures with his right. Both are not visible in the other's video. Both videos appear to be of two different events with 2 different people. Walks into center frame in middle video, yet is not even seen on left video. His shadow or right side at least should have been caught with that angle.

Strange.
edit on 30-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I can see that video three on the right is from the police car in video one, (the rearmost vehicle) and that video two is from another vehicle showing the police car seen in video one. That much is a given. The rest I can't comment about as yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't know what to believe in things like this, but I can say that no matter which way I'm leaning, Sandy Hook has got to be the creepiest event in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
One would have to be completely delusional to not see Sandy Hook for what it is -- a planned event by some powerful groups of people for the purpose of softening the public and strengthing their arguement to disarm American citizens.

BUT it cant be so, right? They couldnt do this to innocent school children and people, right? Its not like they've done simialar planned events in other countries to disarm them, right? Oops, oh yes, yes they did do that, and were succesful at it. Luckily Americans arent buying it.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't know what happened at Sandy Hook. But more info is coming out through FOIA requests and it's looking very bad.

I'm at the point now where I think that something very sinister, very creepy, is going on in that town. And it doesn't stop at just Sandy Hook, it goes to the state of Connecticut and possibly up to a Federal level.

There is so much wrong and weird about the official story it's beginning to really bother me. At first I really didn't pay attention but now I'm very involved. Especially when I'm thinking this wreaks of Pedophilia influence and fraud involving children.

Why is nobody from any Federal legislature talking about this?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have no idea what happened that day, but I will say that this event has one major similarity to 9/11, which is that things simply do not add up. I just find it hard to believe, in either event, that so many honest mistakes could be made. It is just literally beyond belief. So much pertinent and extremely important information is glossed over with no sufficient explanation. The investigation ignores some of these items, and only focuses on that which fits their idea of what happened. If you look at some of the major events that are believed to be conspiracies, things like 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, etc., you will notice this same pattern. Incredibly important pieces of information are ignored, and are not even mentioned in the official reports, strange things occur to people who claim something contrary to the official report, although I do not know if this happened where Sandy Hook is concerned, and there generally are just things that are left unanswered. You would think that ANYONE tasked with investigating such a case would ask certain obvious questions, and would look at certain pieces of information that don't add up, and say "wait a minute here."

I mean anyone with a brain in their head can tell when something is contradictory or does not add up, and an investigator is tasked with looking at everything, not just what fits their hypotheses. And in all of these cases such blind ignorance is present, again evidenced by the fact that so many contradictory things were allowed to exist like they were not important. It blows my mind, and imo is the greatest evidence for a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Thanx for the Share!! I had not seen that vid before. Very nice evidence to contradict all the B.S. pumped out by the Newtown (sp) Po Po. Just unreal......Hmmm, doesn't this just ask for charges filed Against the cops for blatantly filing false reports? We as citizens would surely be arrested and jailed for this crap. Man......

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I've never had a thread moved to "LOL" until this. I consider myself a pretty rational person. Would never intentionally lie or distort something. Pretty decent track record here. Then this....

Not sure if ATS is saying I'M a liar, or the video is a lie. Wish I knew.

edit on 31-12-2014 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why is it that the Sandy Hook "truther' sub-culture relies almost exclusively on youtube videos as opposed to written material? If you're getting most of your input via video you're predisposed towards an unrealistic belief in what sort of organized deception is actually possible. Most people with real world experience realize that under intensive scrutiny there are inconsistencies and contradictions in the accounts and reporting of even small scale and uncontroversial events.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Ok dude, the written material is what all the videos are mostly based off of.

In reading the material that is WRITTEN, it is even more bizarre than the videos.

Really, this case is simply not reported accurately at all, in any way shape or form.

This is why it is LOL, because it really cannot even be discussed here, without angering, someone.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Please don't remove my comment, it's on topic.

I know threads on Sandy Hook are controversial, but the inconsistencies in the official story can't be denied so easily. It had people all over the world questioning it. I personally know people who think conspiracy theories are ludicrous, but even those people could see that a lot of things didn't make sense.

If anything, the official story is a ludicrous lie IMO.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Ok dude, the written material is what all the videos are mostly based off of.

Then why is it always presented as a video as with this thread? A couple of possibilities: The people spreading this meme don't have strong reading and writing skills. It's easier to put an emotional spin on content presented in videos.

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Really, this case is simply not reported accurately at all, in any way shape or form.

Really? No aspect of this story is reported accurately "at all"? Obviously, quite an exaggeration.

The reality is that (for example) even a modestly sized and completely non-controversial run of the mill civil or criminal case doesn't leave a consistent paper trail that would stand up to intense scrutiny by a large number of people with confirmation bias. That doesn't mean the accounts are total or even partial fabrications.

Have you ever had personal knowledge of situations that were reported on by the media? There are ALWAYS mistakes and inconsistencies.

I've spent far more time than I care to admit following the Sandy Hook "Truthers" here and elsewhere for a long time. NONE of the evidence stood up. Most of it was conclusively debunked yet continued to circulate even when the falsehoods were pointed out. The "truthers" were not only irrational but were confrontational all the way up to and including threatening violence.

I'm sure all of the videos that have surfaced since then are more of the same. This is some sort of sick collective delusion.

EDIT: And while this thread has been moved the LOL section at least it is still here. There is at least one very prominent conspiracy forum where posts are routinely deleted and people banned for rebutting the SH "truther" narrative. That should give you some insight into what kind of "research" is actually going on.
edit on 1-1-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Why is it that the Sandy Hook "truther' sub-culture relies almost exclusively on youtube videos as opposed to written material? If you're getting most of your input via video you're predisposed towards an unrealistic belief in what sort of organized deception is actually possible. Most people with real world experience realize that under intensive scrutiny there are inconsistencies and contradictions in the accounts and reporting of even small scale and uncontroversial events.

Your post makes no sense. The 'written material" I.E. the police report, is being read SIDE BY SIDE with the video evidence from the police DASH CAMS themselves. The video is using OFFICIAL evidence as supplied by the police.

Are you questioning my thread because it's a video? Is that it?

Because I'm curious why you're not addressing the actual facts of the video coinciding with the police reports. I find it odd that you're omitting the VIDEO from the dash cams....which is what this THREAD is about..

Now, are you going to attack me personally, or address the information in the video. The ball is in your court.
edit on 1-1-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join