It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Meteorologist shot. Chemtrail Believers Applaud it

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikeHawke
a reply to: waynos

those guys are in a courtroom you're here on a f****** online forum on above top secret. Lmao. who do you think sounds more credible to anybody in the world? let me guess? you?

What, cos everything spoken in a court is the truth? Awww, how sweet
. I just know what I know and am trying to have a discussion about it. I'm one of those strange types who decides credibility on the quality of the information presented, rather than bowing down because of who is saying or where they're doing it. That ain't ever gonna change.

I got a question for you what are you doing right now? this second.. I'm at work still doing this. I hope you are too. because if you're sitting online at home in your pajamas it's very hard to take you seriously.

I'm sat on my arse reading my iPad, ignoring The Grinch on TV cos it's tea time on Christmas Eve and I've wangled 5 days off. Good enough for you? (Not that I care)

better question is what are you what do you do? and why should we listen to you? as opposed to these obviously experienced ppl on thus video. Including poilots (that take time out of your busy day to go that courtroom just to prove you wrong here on above top secret like a shill" lolol.

There you go. You are unable to discern the quality of information you're given on its own merits so you rely on the supposed credentials of the person telling you. Great choice. Obama must love you, lol.

Seriously. trust me nobody can fire out of their credentials like that unless its true or at least the majority is.you don't memorize a piece of paper or something like you #ing crazy paranoid tinfoil hatters think they do. What's pathetic is, you can pretty much just deny anybody you want. Only if it doesn't match your criteria. I got a whole court room full of serious people. But you go "theyre all they're all fake people! shills to destroy my point!". Get over youself.. Then u put your post one video of one guy you like "see! that's real. Cause I posted it"

If a pilot says something that is BS, ITS STILL BS! When someone says they are a pilot, then states that contrails can't persist and spread they are either lying, or not a pilot I would ever fly with because he has no meteorological knowledge at all and SAFE pilots do. It's that old "quality of information" thing again. Same as the supposed scientist who was unaware of why Monsanto would ever need to develop aluminium resistant seed. If he's never heard of aluminium toxicity in plants and is unaware of the problems it causes, his science ain't worth jack.

As for the rest of the quote, what guy? What video? Are you insane or just making stuff up!

and the worst irony here is you link me to more above top secret forums for proving your point? are any of those kids scientists? No... but they're calling out scientist about what they know, and their credibility? Who are you? you don't find that funny at all?

I think you are one the most naive and easily led people I've ever had a discussion with and now fully understand why the scammers reeled you in. It's quite disturbing that if someone claims they are a pilot or a scientist you will believe anything they say because you do not appear to have sufficient education or experience to recognise when someone is talking out of their arse. Why do the two examples of clear misinformation I've talked about above not make you wonder if these guys know as much as they claim? Could it be because you think that crap is real? When someone tells me that grass is red and oxygen is made of wine, then I will question the truth of everything else they say, this is basically what the pilot and scientist here are doing but it seems not to be a problem for you.

and in all these attempts to make every chemtrail believer look like a conspiracy theorist you in turn call everyone against you a shill an act or whatever, making you the biggest conspiracy theorist of all.

1, chemtrails ARE a conspiracy theory, 2, find ONE instance of me calling anyone a shill for disagreeing with me if you can. When you are losing a debate, making up fictional claims about what the other fellow said does NOT make you look any smarter.

and these guys I'm sure are taking these rain water samples like they say they are. do you do that?

I'm sure they are, I don't because I'm smart enough to realise that rainwater contains contaminants that can come from anywhere and whilst it is possible to identify material in the water, it is impossible to determine where it came from. But hey, they are super smart scientists aren't they, so if they say it was left by a plane then it must be right. lol.

if you don't, then shut the # up
. and stop trying to discredit everyone that says they did by saying I don't see the rain water sample in ur hand so it didnt happen. Oh, you're a pilot? well, I don't see you flying a plane right now! So ur lying. oh you're a scientist where's all your graduate papers that you were supposed to bring in. So now its not true.. Its a #ing joke. I'm sure people like you existed when Christopher Columbus was telling everyone the world was round. it's kind of hard to show people that, but stupid people usually just stick to their ways of ignorance.

You often see this sort of response when the desire to counter the argument exceeds ones mental ability to do so coherently. Hope you're ok.

BTW, Columbus didn't tell anyone the world was round, he was SENT to find a westward passage to India, so OF COURSE they knew the world was round. Stop. Believing. Lies.
edit on 24-12-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

(post by MikeHawke removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Do u hear urself. Stupid pilots, stupid, scientists. that's called an oxymoron.. Ur a moron.. I'll upload some pictures from my personal gallery of this # when I get home. some of the best evidence I see is explain to me why a pilot who make a giant bend in the sky and completely double back the way he came. (while producing these trails). did he go "oh # that's right I'm going to China". I'm such a stupid pilot

Thanks for the incredibly intelligent adult conversation. You must be right. Holding patterns are a matter of pure fiction.

I sure am glad to have such a mature member set me straight.

ETA:
a stupid scientist would be like a guy who questioned aluminum toxicity, when the entire rest of the scientific community already knew the soil contained a good bit of aluminum.

Aluminum is the second most abundant mineral on Earth, and it is found in all soils. High Aluminum levels are usually only found in very acid soils. Anything under 2000ppm is normal.

link to source

Thanks again for being so grown up.
edit on 24-12-2014 by network dude because: why not.

edit on 24-12-2014 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeHawke

some of the best evidence I see is explain to me why a pilot who make a giant bend in the sky and completely double back the way he came.

It is called landing or takeoff. Do you think every airport has multiple runways facing every direction?

If that is some of the best evidence you have then I really wonder if you have given any serious thought to this.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Chadwickus

You can't really blame them for acting like that. I mean, they genuinely believe that we're all being poisoned to death in the slowest and sneakiest way possible. They sincerely believe that pilots, airports and humble weather forecasters are all part of the plot.

I blame their parents lol

(all the best buddy and a good Christmas to u)

I blame their mental illness..the weatherman? (need a facepalm smilie)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Your BEST evidence is planes changing course? Like planes don't hold or get diverted EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Back to GTA with you!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Something else that should not be overlooked is @ 32:45 in, the 'not stupid' scientist you promote claims an increase in soil ph and attributes it to increased aluminum. What's wrong with that, you might ask?

Using aluminum in garden soil is a quick way to lower the soil pH

... It takes between 1 and 1.5 pounds of aluminum sulfate per 10 square feet to lower the soil pH by one point, for example, from 6.5 to 5.5.

... Low pH. When the soil pH is between 5.0 and 5.5, the soil may be slightly toxic. Below 5.0, there is a very good chance that the soil contains toxic levels of aluminum. Soil with a pH above 6.0 does not contain toxic levels of aluminum.
www.gardeningknowhow.com...

I'll give you this though, he's probably as credible as anyone else there speaking to the board.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Article that will leave you guessing if chemtrails are real! We know weathermen are!

I don't see a connection with chemtrail and shooting a weatherman but I live in AZ and I know what I see alot is not contrails. I have seen them turned on and off without a plane dropping from the sky. Watched 2 planes at same altitude flying close to each other with one's trails diminishing shortly behind it and the other's trail staying across the sky, spreading out and making it to the ground...ummm???? I cannot say what it is or what causes this but as a kid looking at the sky often at airplanes, I never remember anything like it.

This is a recent article in a local newspaper you might find interesting concerning the possibility of chemtrails.
What were those mysterious airborne fibers?

I hope I don't read about this lady dieing from a heart attack, car wreck, stroke, suicide or some other form of natural causes after sharing this article.

I do agree that anyone rejoicing over a weatherman's death related to chemtrails is just wrong!

Maybe it's geo engineering making the planet habitable for aliens and the world going mad with everyone wanting to kill each other gets rid of the vermin...us
Just joking but what if it isn't a joke. More than weathermen will perish.

Peace and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Oh and not to offend the ultra touchy and feely, Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

chemtrails in the news. obviously hes a shill and he can't be sure of any of his evidence

It's not the messenger, it's the information.

"Thry start like contrails but do not fade away". If you don't get this yet I can't help you out of your self delusion.

I bet you actually think that contrails can't persist and spread. You must do, otherwise you'd recognise garbage before you repeat it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

are you saying the planes I was seeing, you know where they're going? well you must be God then, cuz you know [snip] everything. what about this God? did you know that planes don't leave contrails on take off or on descending for landing because they're altitude is too low..
edit on 24-12-2014 by MikeHawke because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

They leave aerodynamic contrails when the weather is right on both takeoff and landing.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

No they Dont. if its snowing but not on the clear days like I'm talking about. even if you were talking about what you think you know they only last for about a minute. just not cold enough.
edit on 24-12-2014 by MikeHawke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

just to clear most of this up, to me, the cover is called geoengineering. what do you think geoengineering is and just let me hear it said back to me..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I've seen them a lot, when it wasn't snowing or raining, and I've occasionally seen them linger for at least a few minutes. If the conditions are right they form.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

and let me be like you guys. show me a video of these trails lingering behind airports for hours or else it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

are you saying the planes I was seeing, you know where they're going? well you must be God then, cuz you know #ing everything. what about this God? did you know that planes don't leave contrails on take off or on descending for landing because they're altitude is too low..

Wrong again. Contrail from the wingtip on takeoff

The contrail you see at altitude is caused when the highly compressed exhaust is massively decompressed behind the engine. It trails behind the aircraft when it freezes in the sub zero temperatures at that altitude. The one in the picture above, caused by the lower pressure air passing over the wing spiralling off the wingtip disappears quickly as it doesn't freeze at low level (it was about four above 0 c).

A more dramatic example of lower pressure drawing moisture out of the air is this upper wing condensation on a 747 Taking off on the same day;

Do you seriously think I haven't studied this #?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

are you seriously comparing these two pictures to what I'm talking about. God this is even worse than I thought. if you can confuse those when the things in my pictures then you need [snip] glasses. those don't look like they'd stay in the air for more than a few seconds. Not what I'm talking about..
edit on 24-12-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join