It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Meteorologist shot. Chemtrail Believers Applaud it

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:
(post by MikeHawke removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeHawke
a reply to: network dude

I still haven't heard my sentace from Huffington Post explained

Join the club. We haven't seen you explain anything at all. It works both ways you know.

Pick something off contrail science that is wrong and show why it's wrong. If you're not just following a mantra like a hypnotised sheep you should be able to do that easily enough, just one single thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeHawke

Lmao. and I didn't even get to this one yet. is what you're trying to say that there's parts of the sky that refused to accept cloud forms? like a no clouds zone? Lolol.

Well what do you see...

Looks like areas with no clouds, interesting how the weather works.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Let's refresh your poor memory. Remember when you posted this pic over the page?

When asked how you can tell which trail is higher, you came back with some faux outrage as if people were telling you you can't tell when a plane has just taken off. As clear a deflection from a difficult subject as we've ever seen.

What plane? Where is it? What airport? This isn't even your own picture! So again, how can you tell which is higher

BTW, I love how you keep throwing the references to classical figures like Columbus and Galileo in, lol. I've never seen such a blatantly misplaced high opinion of ones own intellect. Hilarious

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join